Surfs up (pic heavy)

Post your pics and vids here.

Postby Ino » October 30th, 2010, 6:06 pm

Here we go again, but could be worse.....

Not the glasses!!!

I'm not amused!!

You said biscuits???

If I cooperate???

I can dig it!!

This ain't too bad...

Surfs up dude!!

Since we now live in Florida, I figured he could be a surfer dude for Halloween and would fit in around here :D !! Have a safe and happy Halloween everyone.
Ino
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Marinepits » October 30th, 2010, 6:41 pm

Poor dog. So abused. :nono:
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby amazincc » October 30th, 2010, 6:57 pm

:giggle:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby Ino » October 30th, 2010, 7:04 pm

He's definately a good sport about it :D !! He puts up with my crap whereas the kitties- forget it!!!
Ino
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby iluvk9 » October 31st, 2010, 7:03 am

He hasn't called local ACO on you yet???? :)
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby pitbullmamaliz » October 31st, 2010, 8:29 am

lol Poor Ino!!!
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Ino » October 31st, 2010, 9:41 am

Not yet, Joyce- but I'm sure it is coming lol!! I know, my crew has a hard life!!! The level of abuse is off the charts :wink: !! I put the trash can outside if there is something in it that kitty wants to/will go after, I don't give them a piece of everything I eat, Ino can't sit on my new couch because he is so heavy he sinks in and can't really move (it is quite comical)....and the list goes on!! Ino actually does not mind "clothes" on- but anything on his head or face (glasses, hats, etc) he is not thrilled about. He loved his winter coat because it was the snowsuit material and if you gave him butt scritches, it made a zip,zip noise and he would do a bouncy butt dance- it was too funny!!
Ino
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby iluvk9 » October 31st, 2010, 12:46 pm

Ino wrote: Ino can't sit on my new couch because he is so heavy he sinks in and can't really move (it is quite comical)....

Holy Moly! :shock:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Ino » October 31st, 2010, 12:58 pm

lol- well it is new to me, it came from a friends house and is a bit older- so it does have the sink in quality (especially in the middle cushon), but it is great to have when you have kitties that are not declawed since it is thick leather. Ino does sink in more than people do though because of the weight distribution when he is standing on it trying to figure out how to sit down :| . Guess I eventually need to get an Ino friendly couch!!
Ino
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby iluvk9 » October 31st, 2010, 2:44 pm

Has Ino ever stepped on your foot? :shocker:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Ino » October 31st, 2010, 2:57 pm

Yes- and more than once left a bruise (although I randomly bruise easy). His back feet are not that bad- but the front paws get ya because he is all upper body!! :doh:
Ino
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby iluvk9 » October 31st, 2010, 3:55 pm

Ino wrote:Yes- and more than once left a bruise (although I randomly bruise easy). His back feet are not that bad- but the front paws get ya because he is all upper body!! :doh:

When Truman was a puppy, he gave me a black eye. With his big head.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Ino » October 31st, 2010, 4:41 pm

Well, guess the abuse works both ways with humans and dogs then!! I dress him up on occasion for pictures and he beats me up. LOL- Ino puts up with my crap and I put up with his!! I think the worst is when we were in NY and he was leashed at the beginning of the walks- our walk paths got pretty slick and he seemed to know when to pull to take me down :rolleyes2: !! Busted my arse quite a few times that way!! That or he would lead me out onto the ice and he would make it crack and since I was behind him- I went in the water (luckily it was pretty shallow).
Ino
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby iluvk9 » October 31st, 2010, 5:01 pm

Ino wrote:That or he would lead me out onto the ice and he would make it crack and since I was behind him- I went in the water (luckily it was pretty shallow).

I am sure that was "payback. 8)
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby madremissy » October 31st, 2010, 7:04 pm

:) :) :) :)
I love the new surfer dude look. He pulls it off well.
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby plebayo » November 1st, 2010, 2:45 am

What a good sport!

It's so funny, close up he looks like a pit bull but from far away he looks like a bull dog. I love his squishy face :D
Suzanne
Seth, CGC & LiLo
♥♥Sofie - Always in my heart. ♥♥
plebayo
Mrs. Dr. Kildare

Postby Ino » November 1st, 2010, 6:58 am

plebayo wrote:What a good sport!

It's so funny, close up he looks like a pit bull but from far away he looks like a bull dog. I love his squishy face :D

Yeah, depending on the angle of the pics and his facial expression- his appearance changes a bit. Some pics I have of him, he doesn't even look like himself! :? lol I love playing with the wrinkles around his neck- he definately has extra skin. He surprisingly forgot the glasses were on once the treats came out and got all into it. I gave him a few pieces of the kitty taste of the wild kibble (a rare treat) so he was excited.
Thanks Missy!! I'm hopefully going to take him to the dog beach an hour away sometime next month (none of the beaches in our county are dog friendly- but there is a petition going around, so hopefully soon...)- I'll be sure to take pics!! :D
Ino
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Jenn » November 1st, 2010, 2:37 pm

Too cute, I love it!!
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Return to Gallery and Cinema