Sawyer's favorite game...

If it's a non-human, non-Pit Bull, family member, post it here!

Postby TheRedQueen » October 25th, 2010, 9:30 am

"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby pitbullmamaliz » October 25th, 2010, 10:27 am

HA! Inara does that too! I'm truly shocked she hasn't cracked a rib yet, lol .
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies.""
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Hoyden » October 25th, 2010, 12:00 pm

That's Birdie's favorite game too. She damn near killed me when she got a hold of a good sized rope with a monkey knot in the end. I ended up with a HUGE ugly bruise on my right leg below my knee. My physical therapist didn't like the way it looked & sent me for X-rays to make sure she didn't crack the bone since I can't feel anything below the knee.

Fortunately, the Kong Wubba is much softer for beating herself with.
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Collar Queen

Postby Malli » October 25th, 2010, 1:28 pm

Omd! Oscar does that, too! But he ALWAYS holds the toy by the light end of the rope, and its usually with a water kong (even heavier!). He also usually jumps, so he looks like a bucking bronco :rolleyes2:
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
"You didn't know of the magical powers of the break stick? It's up there with genies and Harry Potter as far as magic levels go." SisMorphine 01/07/07

Postby furever_pit » October 27th, 2010, 7:09 pm

Cairo likes to play that game too.
It always looks (and sounds) like it hurts but he goes nuts doing it.

Maybe Sawyer isn't so odd after all. :wink:
Supremely Bully

Return to Four Legged, Finned and Feathered Family Members