Collars - Grand Opening - 20% off!

Have a Bully related CafePress store? Do you make or sell dog products? Let us know so we can shop there! Posting animals for sale is against board policy

Postby CinderDee » October 23rd, 2010, 1:20 pm

I couldn't figure out who that was. lol Thanks Tracy! :mrgreen: Should I put the purple Halloween back out?
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby AllAmericanPUP » October 23rd, 2010, 1:28 pm

yea sorry changed my mind :)
AllAmericanPUP
Eli's Mom

Postby CinderDee » October 23rd, 2010, 1:34 pm

No problem at all. :) Thanks for letting me know.
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby Muttkip » October 24th, 2010, 12:00 am

Do you think you could get a ribbon with Snoopy on it?
Muttkip
Just Whelped

Postby CinderDee » October 24th, 2010, 12:14 am

I can take a look. :) Do you have a width preference? I normally make 1" & under.
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby Muttkip » October 24th, 2010, 12:30 am

CinderDee wrote:I can take a look. :) Do you have a width preference? I normally make 1" & under.

For a Beagle with a 14 inch neck I like a 1"....I normally do a 1.5" on him....but this will be an outing collar 8)
Muttkip
Just Whelped

Postby CinderDee » October 24th, 2010, 12:36 am

I'll look around and let you know. :)
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby CinderDee » October 24th, 2010, 3:18 pm

Muttkip wrote:
For a Beagle with a 14 inch neck I like a 1"....I normally do a 1.5" on him....but this will be an outing collar 8)

I found a few ribbons that you might like. They are mainly holiday ribbon such as St. Patrick's Day, Valentine's Day & Halloween.
I can also make one from fabric but the fabric I've seen won't work as well as ribbon. The distance between the characters is too much & the characters themselves have been a couple of inches in height. If I use that the head or feet will be cut off and there won't be as many Snoopy's, etc on the collar.

I did find one ribbon that would work well but it is pink & the dog is a male, right? I see you said "him" but I wanted to make sure.

I grabbed a couple of screen captures of the ribbon that I can email you if you like. I would post them here but since they aren't mine I guess I shouldn't. :)
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby Patch O' Pits » October 26th, 2010, 9:08 pm

They looks great!
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby Muttkip » October 29th, 2010, 7:57 pm

CinderDee wrote:
Muttkip wrote:

I found a few ribbons that you might like. They are mainly holiday ribbon such as St. Patrick's Day, Valentine's Day & Halloween.
I can also make one from fabric but the fabric I've seen won't work as well as ribbon. The distance between the characters is too much & the characters themselves have been a couple of inches in height. If I use that the head or feet will be cut off and there won't be as many Snoopy's, etc on the collar.

I did find one ribbon that would work well but it is pink & the dog is a male, right? I see you said "him" but I wanted to make sure.

I grabbed a couple of screen captures of the ribbon that I can email you if you like. I would post them here but since they aren't mine I guess I shouldn't. :)

I'd LOVE to see them!!!!
He'll look fine in pink, he's a real man and he can wear pink :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Muttkip
Just Whelped

Postby Ino » October 29th, 2010, 8:23 pm

Hey Dee, did you end up having the striped ribbon?? I keep coming back to look at it- I love the colors!!! :D
Ino
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby CinderDee » October 29th, 2010, 10:14 pm

Muttkip wrote:

I'd LOVE to see them!!!!
He'll look fine in pink, he's a real man and he can wear pink :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I feel the same way but a lot of people don't. Can you PM me your email address so I can send you the SS? Thanks!
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby CinderDee » October 29th, 2010, 10:16 pm

Ino wrote:Hey Dee, did you end up having the striped ribbon?? I keep coming back to look at it- I love the colors!!! :D

I do have some but I don't know if it will be enough. What size did you need?
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby Ino » October 29th, 2010, 11:51 pm

His neck is 20-21" thick and the webbing 1 1/2" thick if you can do that. I really like the stripes!! :D
Ino
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby CinderDee » October 30th, 2010, 12:11 am

I'll check & get back to you. If I don't have it I'll look around for it. :)
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby CinderDee » October 30th, 2010, 12:52 am

Ino wrote:Hey Dee, did you end up having the striped ribbon?? I keep coming back to look at it- I love the colors!!! :D

Do you like this ribbon?

Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby Ino » October 30th, 2010, 8:42 am

Yes- that is the one :D !! I love bright colors on Ino- darker colors tend to disappear in his neck wrinkles :shock: !!
Ino
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby CinderDee » October 30th, 2010, 9:48 am

This one is a little bit different from mine but I really like it too. Shall I get it?
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby Ino » October 30th, 2010, 9:52 am

Yes!! I think it would look great on Ino!! He needs another collar so I always have a backup for when they need to be washed!!! :D
Ino
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby CinderDee » October 30th, 2010, 9:53 am

Ok, on my way! :)
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

PreviousNext

Return to Marketplace