Dog Equipment For Sale

Have a Bully related CafePress store? Do you make or sell dog products? Let us know so we can shop there! Posting animals for sale is against board policy

Postby furever_pit » October 17th, 2010, 3:15 pm

I am cleaning out my stash of dog equipment and getting rid of some things that I really don't need. Thought I would give the folks here a chance at these items before I post them on ebay or something.

See something you like? PM me with an offer.

1. Dog T-Shirt. Medium sized, fits Dylan (Pit Bull). Only been worn a handful of times and
never worn outside of the house.
$15 + shipping.

2. Doggles. Only used once or twice. $12 + shipping.

3. Spiked leather collar. 1.5" wide. 1/2" spikes.
$20 + shipping.

4. Nemo collar from CollarMania. Only worn once. Buckle collar with D ring.
$25 + shipping.

5. Four Paws medium size car harness. Lined with sheepskin. Comfortable for the dog.
Good condition.
$15 + shipping.

6. Drag sled. Fits both standard and olympic size weights. Can hold several hundred
pounds. Easy to use.
$35 + shipping.

furever_pit
Supremely Bully

Postby BullyLady » October 17th, 2010, 3:35 pm

For what neck size is the Nemo collar?
"I'm not all bad but I'm a faithful sinner."
~Dave Matthews
Cathleen
Shelby - AB Mix 1 yr - CGC
BullyLady
Proud Uber Nerd

Postby furever_pit » October 17th, 2010, 3:50 pm

BullyLady wrote:For what neck size is the Nemo collar?

16-19 inches.
Dylan has a skinny neck.
furever_pit
Supremely Bully

Postby mnp13 » October 18th, 2010, 9:20 pm

Just a note - that four paws harness is the same style that Liz had that Inara quite literally exploded last summer. I have the same one and no longer use it because of that.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby call2arms » October 19th, 2010, 5:14 pm

Would the doggles fit a Boston? My friend's gets eye real bad ulcers all the time from having bulgy boston eyes, she could use some!
“Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct.” Chuck Palahniuk

I love pus but I hate people.

I can say words like undifferentiated gonads now!
call2arms
Boys Stink

Postby furever_pit » October 20th, 2010, 9:02 pm

I'm not positive that the doggles will fit a BT. They get pretty small when you make the piece on the back as short as it goes. They seem like they would, but I don't have a BT test subject. lol
furever_pit
Supremely Bully

Postby mnp13 » October 21st, 2010, 12:31 am

What size are your doggles? I have some as well, and I have a BT as a test subject....
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby plebayo » October 21st, 2010, 1:03 am

furever_pit wrote:I'm not positive that the doggles will fit a BT. They get pretty small when you make the piece on the back as short as it goes. They seem like they would, but I don't have a BT test subject. lol

We have a boston/pug [not sure if she's a cross or pure pug?] who is dealing with ulcer problems and she wears doggles.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/p ... CN5818.jpg

There's a picture of her with them on.
Suzanne
Seth, CGC & LiLo
♥♥Sofie - Always in my heart. ♥♥
plebayo
Mrs. Dr. Kildare

Postby call2arms » October 21st, 2010, 11:05 am

That would be fantastic. The poor thing has lived with a cone over her head since July, otherwise she rubs her face everywhere (she's allergic to grass and the world in general) and that's how she gets mad ulcers.
“Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct.” Chuck Palahniuk

call2arms
Boys Stink

Postby furever_pit » October 21st, 2010, 5:02 pm

mnp13 wrote:What size are your doggles? I have some as well, and I have a BT as a test subject....

Hmmm...I can't find the size listed on the doggles or the case they are in. I kinda feel like they are a medium because they fit Dylan and he's not a blockhead by any means.
Thanks for checking out the fitting for me. I can always measure the back strap if I need to too.
furever_pit
Supremely Bully

Postby CinderDee » October 22nd, 2010, 11:19 pm

plebayo wrote:
furever_pit wrote:I'm not positive that the doggles will fit a BT. They get pretty small when you make the piece on the back as short as it goes. They seem like they would, but I don't have a BT test subject. lol

We have a boston/pug [not sure if she's a cross or pure pug?] who is dealing with ulcer problems and she wears doggles.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/p ... CN5818.jpg

Is this what I have to look forward to? :?
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby call2arms » October 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am

Not unless your dog is a super-lemon who rubs her face obsessively because she's allergic to the world. Also, if your Boston closes her eyes when you point a finger close to it, it's a good start. Bunny (the ulcerated BT) has no menace reflex. I've poked her in the eye a few times, because it seems like they don't close. They're in the way of life... I'm afraid one day the cats will scratch her in the eyes by mistake, just passing by.

I spoke to Bunny's owner, she's definitely interested in trying the doggles if they can fit a Boston. How much would it be to ship to Montreal, Canada?

call2arms
Boys Stink

Postby mnp13 » October 23rd, 2010, 1:26 am

I haven't seen Buster to try mine on him, but they are in my car for when I do!
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby CinderDee » October 23rd, 2010, 1:26 am

I'm going to try that, thanks Isa!
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby mnp13 » October 23rd, 2010, 2:02 am

plebayo wrote:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/plebayo/DSCN5818.jpg

Ok... have I been putting the doggles on upside down, or are theirs on upside down??
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby CinderDee » October 23rd, 2010, 2:51 am

I'm going to get Zuzu a pair. Every time I run her she comes back with stuff stuck to her eyeball. I was thinking of a darker lens. Something like this:
http://www.baxterboo.com/dogs/jewelry_perfume_accessories/doggles__chrome_frame_with_smoke_lens.cfm
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby iluvk9 » October 23rd, 2010, 6:22 pm

mnp13 wrote:Ok... have I been putting the doggles on upside down, or are theirs on upside down??

I think you are a dork. :giggle:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby furever_pit » October 23rd, 2010, 8:36 pm

call2arms wrote:I spoke to Bunny's owner, she's definitely interested in trying the doggles if they can fit a Boston. How much would it be to ship to Montreal, Canada?

I'll be taking a bunch of stuff to ship this week so I will check on the cost for the doggles and will get back to you. I hope they fit the BT, sounds like she needs them.
furever_pit
Supremely Bully

Postby call2arms » October 24th, 2010, 1:39 am

Thanks!

She definitely does, I saw her today, her right eye is a bit better, last time she could barely open it... And that was after 2 weeks of 2 kinds of drops, every 2 hours (a friend came to put them in during the day) plus an ointment every 4 hours... Hardcore.

call2arms
Boys Stink

Postby mnp13 » October 24th, 2010, 9:18 pm

iluvk9 wrote:
mnp13 wrote:Ok... have I been putting the doggles on upside down, or are theirs on upside down??

I think you are a dork. :giggle:

I am NOT! In that picture, the strap is under her chin, that's not how I put them on my dogs. Stop picking on me!!!
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Next

Return to Marketplace