Are you efin kidding me?!

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby Rolex+Deebo » October 20th, 2010, 9:33 am

This is under lost and found in Rochester Craigslist.
Are you efin kidding me?!?!?!?!?! :mad2:
That poor pup. I cant believe a person would be that ignorant.
I wrote him a letter asking nicely to find her a good home where she will be fixed, and loved.
Lets see what crap i get back. It just makes me sick.
:puke:

tic_tacs_4_everyone@yahoo.com
I found a stray pitbull around the Clinton Avenue and Norton area a little over a month ago - very friendly and not fixed. She's a puppy...seems to be almost a year old...was in heat when found. I have two other pits and I am also a breeder. Unfortunately, I do not have the room for her where I currently live. I have walked her around the area where I found her and had no lock. I am eiither looking for her owner or looking for someone to house her for possible breeding purposes. I do not want to have to give her to the pound because pits get put to sleep, which is unfair and cruel. I do not believe in animal cruelty, nor do I fight my dogs. All of my dogs, including this one are very well mannered and housebroken. Please help! I would be willing to work something out as compensation if the right person was willing to be my breeding partner. Email or call 3406265. Thanks!
PR Top Line's Inna White Tee CGC ~aka~ ♥Rolex♥
Deebo ~aka~ Slobber Monkey
Scahill's Goddess Of Light CGC TDI ~aka~ Ziva

Until he extends his circle of compassion to include all living things, man will not himself find peace. Albert Schweitzer
User avatar
Rolex+Deebo
Snot Nose Bully Pup
 
Posts: 187
Location: Rochester, NY

Postby PetieMarie22 » October 20th, 2010, 9:36 am

I bet you get, "Ok....that will be $500!"
Kathleen (and George)
Petie Marie - spoiled rotten Pit Bull Terrier
Sunshine Honeysuckle Smith - DSH cat that lives under the couch
Sasha Marie - Bombay Mix = DIVA
User avatar
PetieMarie22
Hyper Adolescent Bully
 
Posts: 270
Location: Rochester NY

Postby amalie79 » October 20th, 2010, 10:00 am

I don't understand "breeders" who aren't in any way concerned with a confirmed pedigree and will just add a random stray dog into their line. :bs: And who are the people who spend that kind of money on a "purebred" dog with no papers? I mean, I have no interest in a purebred pet dog-- if I was looking for a working dog to herd or work livestock, then I sorta get it. But $500, $1000, $2000 for a dog that you can't even prove is what you say it is... Just stupid. It's stupid on top of the fact that these are generally the "breeders" who don't do the requisite testing, socializing, selection etc. that make a good line. Makes me sick. Our shelter is one of the most overcrowded in the state-- at any given time there are 4-500 animals there, and maybe a couple dozen dogs up for adoption. Some never even get seen. We finally have a low-cost spay/neuter clinic, so I hope that gets better. Ugh. >(

Ooooh, don't get me started. :nono:

Guess it's too late for that, huh?
"In these bodies, we will live; in these bodies we will die.
Where you invest your love, you invest your life." --Marcus Mumford

--Amalie
User avatar
amalie79
Loyally Bully
 
Posts: 633

Postby mnp13 » October 20th, 2010, 10:03 am

Let me get this straight... she'll "work something out" if someone wants to be her "breeding partner" with the STRAY DOG?

ugh... I have no words...
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
User avatar
mnp13
Evil Overlord
 
Posts: 17234
Location: Rochester, NY

Postby LMM » October 20th, 2010, 10:13 am

I have words but I'm going to try and skip swearing a blue streak here. UGH.
User avatar
LMM
I'll Kick Your Ass
 
Posts: 1834
Location: Bitch please....

Postby iluvk9 » October 20th, 2010, 11:10 am

Maybe she met she wanted a breeding partner for herself. :dance:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!
 
Posts: 14900
Location: New York

Postby LMM » October 20th, 2010, 11:44 am

iluvk9 wrote:Maybe she met she wanted a breeding partner for herself. :dance:



She should never procreate. Ever.
User avatar
LMM
I'll Kick Your Ass
 
Posts: 1834
Location: Bitch please....

Postby mnp13 » October 20th, 2010, 12:00 pm

LMM wrote:I have words but I'm going to try and skip swearing a blue streak here. UGH.

Why???
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
User avatar
mnp13
Evil Overlord
 
Posts: 17234
Location: Rochester, NY

Postby LMM » October 20th, 2010, 12:04 pm

Well let's just say, I emailed her. It wasn't pretty. But I now have a name for this piece of shyt.


Joyce Reliford. Calls herself a reputable breeder.
User avatar
LMM
I'll Kick Your Ass
 
Posts: 1834
Location: Bitch please....

Postby Rolex+Deebo » October 20th, 2010, 8:19 pm

im jealous! I emailed her, and no response. :(
I'v been in a bad mood, thought that she would be a good outlet.
oh well. lol
PR Top Line's Inna White Tee CGC ~aka~ ♥Rolex♥
Deebo ~aka~ Slobber Monkey
Scahill's Goddess Of Light CGC TDI ~aka~ Ziva

Until he extends his circle of compassion to include all living things, man will not himself find peace. Albert Schweitzer
User avatar
Rolex+Deebo
Snot Nose Bully Pup
 
Posts: 187
Location: Rochester, NY

Postby LMM » October 21st, 2010, 8:02 am

This dog will not be having babies any time soon.
User avatar
LMM
I'll Kick Your Ass
 
Posts: 1834
Location: Bitch please....

Postby PetieMarie22 » October 21st, 2010, 9:05 am

LMM wrote:This dog will not be having babies any time soon.


Because you tongue whipped her or because someone with a brain has the dog??
Kathleen (and George)
Petie Marie - spoiled rotten Pit Bull Terrier
Sunshine Honeysuckle Smith - DSH cat that lives under the couch
Sasha Marie - Bombay Mix = DIVA
User avatar
PetieMarie22
Hyper Adolescent Bully
 
Posts: 270
Location: Rochester NY

Postby TinaMartin » October 21st, 2010, 9:16 am

I am speechless!
Not only am I a member of the Michelle says my dog is fat club I'm the president!
I can Alpha Roll hair!
User avatar
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer
 
Posts: 1240
Location: Rochester NY

Postby amalie79 » October 21st, 2010, 9:45 am

PetieMarie22 wrote:
LMM wrote:This dog will not be having babies any time soon.


Because you tongue whipped her or because someone with a brain has the dog??


Ooooh! What happened?! :popcorn2:

I thought of this yesterday while River and I were out on a run. The hand-lettering on cardboard that read "Papered Chihuahua Puppies For Sale," in a trashed out yard just screamed "we spare no expense." :bs:
"In these bodies, we will live; in these bodies we will die.
Where you invest your love, you invest your life." --Marcus Mumford

--Amalie
User avatar
amalie79
Loyally Bully
 
Posts: 633

Postby plebayo » October 21st, 2010, 9:53 am

Craigslist always gives me the lolz.
Suzanne
Seth, CGC & LiLo
♥♥Sofie - Always in my heart. ♥♥
User avatar
plebayo
Mrs. Dr. Kildare
 
Posts: 942
Location: Oregon

Postby copperlegend » October 21st, 2010, 10:12 am

PetieMarie22 wrote:
LMM wrote:This dog will not be having babies any time soon.


Because you tongue whipped her or because someone with a brain has the dog??


I'm hoping for the latter!
Joanna
Proud 'failed foster'
Nadia -APBT mix
CarreraKitty - feline extraordinaire
copperlegend
Snot Nose Bully Pup
 
Posts: 163

Postby LMM » October 21st, 2010, 12:53 pm

PetieMarie22 wrote:
LMM wrote:This dog will not be having babies any time soon.


Because you tongue whipped her or because someone with a brain has the dog??



Someone with a brain has the dog.
User avatar
LMM
I'll Kick Your Ass
 
Posts: 1834
Location: Bitch please....

Postby PetieMarie22 » October 21st, 2010, 1:14 pm

:confetti:

YEAH!!!!!!
Kathleen (and George)
Petie Marie - spoiled rotten Pit Bull Terrier
Sunshine Honeysuckle Smith - DSH cat that lives under the couch
Sasha Marie - Bombay Mix = DIVA
User avatar
PetieMarie22
Hyper Adolescent Bully
 
Posts: 270
Location: Rochester NY

Postby amalie79 » October 21st, 2010, 1:25 pm

Whew!
"In these bodies, we will live; in these bodies we will die.
Where you invest your love, you invest your life." --Marcus Mumford

--Amalie
User avatar
amalie79
Loyally Bully
 
Posts: 633

Postby Rolex+Deebo » October 21st, 2010, 1:42 pm

So she found a home? Or what ???????
I got a response from her, lol a very funny one.
PR Top Line's Inna White Tee CGC ~aka~ ♥Rolex♥
Deebo ~aka~ Slobber Monkey
Scahill's Goddess Of Light CGC TDI ~aka~ Ziva

Until he extends his circle of compassion to include all living things, man will not himself find peace. Albert Schweitzer
User avatar
Rolex+Deebo
Snot Nose Bully Pup
 
Posts: 187
Location: Rochester, NY

Next

Return to Pit Bull Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot]

cron