OMG Seth is 2yrs old!

If it's a non-human, non-Pit Bull, family member, post it here!

Postby plebayo » October 16th, 2010, 6:47 pm

So I'm a crap mom and forgot yesterday was Seth's birthday! He's 2yrs old as of yesterday! He's been in my life for a year and a half and has turned out to be a great dog.

In March of 2009 my cat Pause died under anesthesia. It was the worst day of my life and I decided from then on I would not be getting another cat. In April of 2009 a gimpy 9mos old Seth then called 'Thor' walked in the door of the clinic. From the moment I saw him I thought he was a total goober and that I wanted him. I "fostered" him for a week and then signed the adoption papers. My parents were under the impression he was being "fostered" and that I was "looking really hard" for a home for him :P He was kind of a boob at first, chewing on things he shouldn't, digging holes in the yard etc. Then he had a butt squirting issue that needed taking care of. [eww!] All in all he's turned out to be an amazing dog. We're trying our hand at Schutzhund right now and he's showing a lot of potential, I'm not sure if he'll do protection work but regardless he'll make a great detection dog [or so our trainers keep telling me!]. We've been having a lot of fun learning to track and doing obedience. He's still a total gooberhead but he's learned how to sit/lay/heel in two different languages, he can roll over, shake hands, and he plays dead very dramatically. Needlessly to say he's a pretty cool dog and I thank the stars for bringing him into my life. He came to me just when I needed him the most.

First day home. Goob!

Seth & LiLo were fast friends.

Sofie tolerated him and still continues to do so.

He turned out to be a GREAT trail dog.

He's kind of a dork.

But he's a great dork! This is currently my favorite picture of him, I need to break out the camera and take some new ones.

Happy Birthday buddy!
Seth, CGC & LiLo
♥♥Sofie - Always in my heart. ♥♥
Mrs. Dr. Kildare

Postby pitbullmamaliz » October 16th, 2010, 6:51 pm

Happy birthday handsome! What a lucky dog you are to have ended up with Suzanne!
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies.""
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Ino » October 16th, 2010, 7:13 pm

Happy Birthday, Seth!! He is adorable (and has some great looking long legs). I love the butt bite picture and the trail dog one!! :D
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Patch O' Pits » October 16th, 2010, 9:10 pm

Happy Birthday a little last cutie pie!
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby ParisStreetPitCrew » October 16th, 2010, 9:42 pm

Happy Birthday Mr. CutiePatootiePants!
Devoutly Bully

Postby Malli » October 17th, 2010, 2:35 am

He reminds me of my Oscar (when he was younger, of course!)

Happy birthday Seth!
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
"You didn't know of the magical powers of the break stick? It's up there with genies and Harry Potter as far as magic levels go." SisMorphine 01/07/07

Postby iluvk9 » October 17th, 2010, 8:44 am

I love his skinny baby photos!

Can you get a video of his dramatic role "playing dead"? 8)
I'm Cougarific!

Return to Four Legged, Finned and Feathered Family Members