OMG Seth is 2yrs old!

If it's a non-human, non-Pit Bull, family member, post it here!

Postby plebayo » October 16th, 2010, 6:47 pm

So I'm a crap mom and forgot yesterday was Seth's birthday! He's 2yrs old as of yesterday! He's been in my life for a year and a half and has turned out to be a great dog.

In March of 2009 my cat Pause died under anesthesia. It was the worst day of my life and I decided from then on I would not be getting another cat. In April of 2009 a gimpy 9mos old Seth then called 'Thor' walked in the door of the clinic. From the moment I saw him I thought he was a total goober and that I wanted him. I "fostered" him for a week and then signed the adoption papers. My parents were under the impression he was being "fostered" and that I was "looking really hard" for a home for him :P He was kind of a boob at first, chewing on things he shouldn't, digging holes in the yard etc. Then he had a butt squirting issue that needed taking care of. [eww!] All in all he's turned out to be an amazing dog. We're trying our hand at Schutzhund right now and he's showing a lot of potential, I'm not sure if he'll do protection work but regardless he'll make a great detection dog [or so our trainers keep telling me!]. We've been having a lot of fun learning to track and doing obedience. He's still a total gooberhead but he's learned how to sit/lay/heel in two different languages, he can roll over, shake hands, and he plays dead very dramatically. Needlessly to say he's a pretty cool dog and I thank the stars for bringing him into my life. He came to me just when I needed him the most.

First day home. Goob!

Seth & LiLo were fast friends.

Sofie tolerated him and still continues to do so.

He turned out to be a GREAT trail dog.

He's kind of a dork.

But he's a great dork! This is currently my favorite picture of him, I need to break out the camera and take some new ones.

Happy Birthday buddy!
Suzanne
Seth, CGC & LiLo
♥♥Sofie - Always in my heart. ♥♥
plebayo
Mrs. Dr. Kildare

Postby pitbullmamaliz » October 16th, 2010, 6:51 pm

Happy birthday handsome! What a lucky dog you are to have ended up with Suzanne!
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Ino » October 16th, 2010, 7:13 pm

Happy Birthday, Seth!! He is adorable (and has some great looking long legs). I love the butt bite picture and the trail dog one!! :D
Ino
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Patch O' Pits » October 16th, 2010, 9:10 pm

Happy Birthday a little last cutie pie!
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby ParisStreetPitCrew » October 16th, 2010, 9:42 pm

Happy Birthday Mr. CutiePatootiePants!
ParisStreetPitCrew
Devoutly Bully

Postby Malli » October 17th, 2010, 2:35 am

He reminds me of my Oscar (when he was younger, of course!)

Happy birthday Seth!
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby iluvk9 » October 17th, 2010, 8:44 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SETH!! :loveU:

I love his skinny baby photos!

Can you get a video of his dramatic role "playing dead"? 8)
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Return to Four Legged, Finned and Feathered Family Members