Zuzu's new hoodie

If it's a non-human, non-Pit Bull, family member, post it here!

Postby madremissy » October 14th, 2010, 11:32 pm

LMM wrote:My god that picture is too precious for words!

As a good friend always says, is she a little cupcake baked by the devil? lol


I love that saying!!!!! Perfect, but I still refuse to believe Dee. ZuZu is just to cute for that :wink:
User avatar
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.
 
Posts: 3786
Location: meansville, ga

Postby airwalk » October 14th, 2010, 11:33 pm

We are talking about the couch chewer...mattress digger yes???
User avatar
airwalk
I live here
 
Posts: 3791
Location: Oregon

Postby plebayo » October 14th, 2010, 11:38 pm

airwalk wrote:We are talking about the couch chewer...mattress digger yes???



No way... that picture is worth a thousand words which does not include "couch chewing mattress digger" you must be mistaken ;p
Suzanne
Seth, CGC & LiLo
♥♥Sofie - Always in my heart. ♥♥
User avatar
plebayo
Mrs. Dr. Kildare
 
Posts: 941
Location: Oregon

Postby airwalk » October 14th, 2010, 11:40 pm

Oh I must be...hmmm..hmm...nope pretty sure I had it right. :D
User avatar
airwalk
I live here
 
Posts: 3791
Location: Oregon

Postby madremissy » October 14th, 2010, 11:42 pm

airwalk wrote:We are talking about the couch chewer...mattress digger yes???


Ummm, yeah.... so .... what is your point. She is cute. :D Don't forget I have the termite that almost ate my entire brand new home. He is the same little man that my vet wanted me to come home and tell Travis that he needed to go to a pet psychiatrist. :rolleyes2:
User avatar
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.
 
Posts: 3786
Location: meansville, ga

Postby airwalk » October 14th, 2010, 11:46 pm

Okay, so the whole pet psychiatrist thing still makes me laugh...somehow I can just envision Travis's face.

But no forgetting now I own the dining table leg, dining chair leg can't count how many flip flops and slippers and solar yard lights chewer.
User avatar
airwalk
I live here
 
Posts: 3791
Location: Oregon

Postby madremissy » October 14th, 2010, 11:50 pm

airwalk wrote:Okay, so the whole pet psychiatrist thing still makes me laugh...somehow I can just envision Travis's face.

But no forgetting now I own the dining table leg, dining chair leg can't count how many flip flops and slippers and solar yard lights chewer.


I wasn't going to bring up your dining table leg. But since you mention it, don't forget about your beautiful area rug. :neener: (don't worry Doogie, Aunt Missy has your back
User avatar
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.
 
Posts: 3786
Location: meansville, ga

Postby airwalk » October 14th, 2010, 11:56 pm

area rug be danged..the little poop plucked the living room carpet. Like Zuzu..dang good thing he's cute.
User avatar
airwalk
I live here
 
Posts: 3791
Location: Oregon

Postby madremissy » October 15th, 2010, 12:05 am

airwalk wrote:area rug be danged..the little poop plucked the living room carpet. Like Zuzu..dang good thing he's cute.


Oh well see I was trying to go light on him...... :) That is why they are so cute. It is all in the master plan.
User avatar
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.
 
Posts: 3786
Location: meansville, ga

Postby CinderDee » October 15th, 2010, 1:16 am

LMM wrote:My god that picture is too precious for words!

As a good friend always says, is she a little cupcake baked by the devil? lol


I love that! I think I finally know what I'm going to write on her tag. lol
Dee
User avatar
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer
 
Posts: 3414
Location: Forever in my heart...

Previous

Return to Four Legged, Finned and Feathered Family Members

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron