Just when you thought it was safe...

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby HappyPuppy » October 14th, 2010, 5:45 pm

to have a cup of coffee......... 3 sips into it, something bumped my lip!!!

:puke:
Ruby Underfoot, CGC
HappyPuppy
Supremely Bully

Postby amazincc » October 14th, 2010, 5:54 pm

Ewwww... what IS that??? :shock:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby BullyLady » October 14th, 2010, 5:55 pm

Eeeeeewwwwwwwww......... EWWWWWWWWWWWW. It touched your lip!!!!

:puke:
"I'm not all bad but I'm a faithful sinner."
~Dave Matthews
Cathleen
Shelby - AB Mix 1 yr - CGC
BullyLady
Proud Uber Nerd

Postby BigDogBuford » October 14th, 2010, 6:12 pm

Hey, at least it's dead.
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby HappyPuppy » October 14th, 2010, 6:31 pm

Well if the moth was not dead, the minute I gave it in the microwave certainly killed it AND HOPEFULLY de-sanitized it.... I had poured the rest of the pot out after filling my cup so I fished him out and kept drinking....bad idea because I think I think I felt a leg.......... I'm going to convince myself it was nuked beyond any danger or grossness..... :doh:
Ruby Underfoot, CGC
HappyPuppy
Supremely Bully

Postby iluvk9 » October 14th, 2010, 6:42 pm

:shock: Oh, that is just too freaking gross for me.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby PoodleMaMaKat » October 14th, 2010, 7:33 pm

HappyPuppy wrote:....bad idea because I think I think I felt a leg...

It's just a little protein... ;)
Kat
Kodi- Mini Poodle
Mia Puppy - Standard Poodle

If you ever doubt your own beauty, look into your dogs eyes and see for yourself what they see in you.
PoodleMaMaKat
Just Whelped

Postby iluvk9 » October 15th, 2010, 5:52 am

PoodleMaMaKat wrote:
HappyPuppy wrote:....bad idea because I think I think I felt a leg...

It's just a little protein... ;)

Bwahahahahaha!!!!!

:ROFL2:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Jenn » October 15th, 2010, 9:42 am

ICKY ICKY! I would have flat thrown up, but I have an extremely weak stomach. (The puke smiley on here even makes me sick...)
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby DemoDick » October 15th, 2010, 9:44 am

Insects are paleo compliant. I'd eat it.

Demo Dick
"My first priority will be to reinstate the assault weapons ban PERMANENTLY as soon as I take office...I intend to work with Congress on a national no carry law, 1 gun a month purchase limits, and bans on all semi-automatic guns."-Barack Obama
"When in doubt, whip it out."-Nuge
DemoDick
They Like to Fondle My Gun

Postby plebayo » October 15th, 2010, 9:51 am

Haha I think this further proves that nothing is safe. I'll be checking my cup of coffee from now on in the AM, thanks for the heads up! :P
Suzanne
Seth, CGC & LiLo
♥♥Sofie - Always in my heart. ♥♥
plebayo
Mrs. Dr. Kildare

Postby ParisStreetPitCrew » October 16th, 2010, 6:58 pm

Better than a spider in your towel when you're drying off from a shower.... :D
ParisStreetPitCrew
Devoutly Bully

Postby plebayo » October 16th, 2010, 7:46 pm

ParisStreetPitCrew wrote:Better than a spider in your towel when you're drying off from a shower.... :D

EWWWW don't even suggest something like that! Spiders are so scary!
Suzanne
Seth, CGC & LiLo
♥♥Sofie - Always in my heart. ♥♥
plebayo
Mrs. Dr. Kildare

Postby DemoDick » October 17th, 2010, 10:19 am

Spiders kill mosquitoes and thus are okay by me. If I could farm the damn things and plant them around the house I would.

Demo Dick
"My first priority will be to reinstate the assault weapons ban PERMANENTLY as soon as I take office...I intend to work with Congress on a national no carry law, 1 gun a month purchase limits, and bans on all semi-automatic guns."-Barack Obama
DemoDick

Postby mnp13 » October 17th, 2010, 10:51 am

DemoDick wrote:Spiders kill mosquitoes and thus are okay by me. If I could farm the damn things and plant them around the house I would.

WHAT????

There are spiders EVERYWHERE in our house already - it's like they have a convention center here! Have you not noticed this in the last three and a half years? I always thought "cobb webs" were a term for old spider webs, but no, there is a Cobb Spider that spins cobb webs.

Though I do like sucking them into the vacuum, it makes me feel invincible!
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby HappyPuppy » October 18th, 2010, 12:47 pm

mnp13 wrote:.... Though I do like sucking them into the vacuum, it makes me feel invincible!

We have an electric bug zapper (mini tennis racket looking thing) mostly for flies - and that thing is so much fun >> you can make those buggers smoke if you zap them long enough... bwahahaaaaaha! Ruby gets in the way tho when I'm zapping LOL and she will gum the downed flies but spit them out. Thanks alot, girl - some protector you are!
Ruby Underfoot, CGC
HappyPuppy
Supremely Bully

Postby call2arms » October 18th, 2010, 3:27 pm

Bah, spiders are fine by me. There was one on my cupboard door this morning, I told her to get out of sight before my boyfriend woke up (he'd kill her). She didn't move.

Now a nest of spiders as a friend once found behind his night table (oh teenage boys and their cleaning skills)... That deserves a healthy dose of toxic cleaning spray and a vacuum whose bag gets thrown out right away. Or you'd get little spider babies crawling out of the vacuum mouth. *shudder*
“Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct.” Chuck Palahniuk

I love pus but I hate people.

I can say words like undifferentiated gonads now!
call2arms
Boys Stink

Postby HappyPuppy » October 18th, 2010, 4:42 pm

call2arms wrote:Bah, spiders are fine by me. There was one on my cupboard door this morning, I told her to get out of sight before my boyfriend woke up (he'd kill her). She didn't move.

Now a nest of spiders as a friend once found behind his night table (oh teenage boys and their cleaning skills)... That deserves a healthy dose of toxic cleaning spray and a vacuum whose bag gets thrown out right away. Or you'd get little spider babies crawling out of the vacuum mouth. *shudder*

I try to save the small ones and daddy long legs in the house and let them go outside.... You are scaring me now, tho - I thought vacuums had little flaps to keep things that went IN from coming back out. Is this not true (assuming the things in question were sucked completely into the bag and not just into the hose?
Ruby Underfoot, CGC
HappyPuppy
Supremely Bully

Postby DemoDick » October 18th, 2010, 8:03 pm

mnp13 wrote:
DemoDick wrote:Spiders kill mosquitoes and thus are okay by me. If I could farm the damn things and plant them around the house I would.

WHAT????

There are spiders EVERYWHERE in our house already - it's like they have a convention center here! Have you not noticed this in the last three and a half years? I always thought "cobb webs" were a term for old spider webs, but no, there is a Cobb Spider that spins cobb webs.

Though I do like sucking them into the vacuum, it makes me feel invincible!

Now everyone knows you're lying. You don't even know where the vacuum is.

Demo Dick
DemoDick

Postby LMM » October 18th, 2010, 8:19 pm

Ga ross. I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

I also kindly transplant spiders out of the house at the prompting of my squealing daughter.
LMM
I'll Kick Your Ass

Next

Return to Off-Topic