THE CONFESSION THREAD

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby iluvk9 » October 4th, 2010, 6:01 am

SvcDogSawyer wrote:I have pants on this time.
I really can lift my head to look into women's eyes, I just choose to look straight ahead. Eyes just aren't as much fun to look at.


Bwahahahahaha!!!!!
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!
 
Posts: 14900
Location: New York

Postby BullyLady » October 8th, 2010, 1:28 am

I don't remember whether or not I cuddled Sterling the day he disappeared, but I do remember getting after him for getting under foot right before letting him out for the last time.
"I'm not all bad but I'm a faithful sinner."
~Dave Matthews
Cathleen
Shelby - AB Mix 1 yr - CGC
User avatar
BullyLady
Proud Uber Nerd
 
Posts: 1060
Location: E Washington State

Postby iluvk9 » October 8th, 2010, 5:46 am

BullyLady wrote:I don't remember whether or not I cuddled Sterling the day he disappeared, but I do remember getting after him for getting under foot right before letting him out for the last time.


Don't beat yourself up! :hug3:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!
 
Posts: 14900
Location: New York

Postby copperlegend » October 8th, 2010, 9:57 am

Tonight, my first foster, Seven, is getting picked up by his wonderful new family! My confession? I'm psyched to have a break from cleaning up pee puddles and puppy poopy picasso 'masterpieces'.
Joanna
Proud 'failed foster'
Nadia -APBT mix
CarreraKitty - feline extraordinaire
copperlegend
Snot Nose Bully Pup
 
Posts: 163

Postby PetieMarie22 » October 8th, 2010, 10:46 am

copperlegend wrote:puppy poopy picasso 'masterpieces'
:giggle: Don't blame ya!!
Kathleen (and George)
Petie Marie - spoiled rotten Pit Bull Terrier
Sunshine Honeysuckle Smith - DSH cat that lives under the couch
Sasha Marie - Bombay Mix = DIVA
User avatar
PetieMarie22
Hyper Adolescent Bully
 
Posts: 270
Location: Rochester NY

Postby ParisStreetPitCrew » October 16th, 2010, 7:27 pm

My confessions:

1. The dog crates have become a place for piling folded, clean laundry. We barely EVER bring laundry back up to our bedroom-- it's easier to access when it's sitting on top of the crates. I also have two baskets of folded laundry sitting on the floor in the crate room right now. We're terrible about putting our clothes away!

2. We don't have a dining room table. Whenever we eat, we always do it at the coffee table in the TV room.
User avatar
ParisStreetPitCrew
Devoutly Bully
 
Posts: 845
Location: Grand Rapids, MI

Postby PetieMarie22 » October 18th, 2010, 11:36 am

ParisStreetPitCrew wrote:My confessions:

1. The dog crates have become a place for piling folded, clean laundry. We barely EVER bring laundry back up to our bedroom-- it's easier to access when it's sitting on top of the crates. I also have two baskets of folded laundry sitting on the floor in the crate room right now. We're terrible about putting our clothes away!

2. We don't have a dining room table. Whenever we eat, we always do it at the coffee table in the TV room.


If we leave our laundry on or near the crate, Petie pulls it into the crate and chews it. She can be a motivator at times!
Kathleen (and George)
Petie Marie - spoiled rotten Pit Bull Terrier
Sunshine Honeysuckle Smith - DSH cat that lives under the couch
Sasha Marie - Bombay Mix = DIVA
User avatar
PetieMarie22
Hyper Adolescent Bully
 
Posts: 270
Location: Rochester NY

Postby copperlegend » October 18th, 2010, 11:49 am

I left Nadia alone for less than 5 minutes yesterday. I also left the bedroom door open. She ran upstairs, grabbed a flip flop, a sweater, and a pair of undies out of the laundry, then scattered them across the living room.

I think she is trying to tell me she wants to help with the chores?
Joanna
Proud 'failed foster'
Nadia -APBT mix
CarreraKitty - feline extraordinaire
copperlegend
Snot Nose Bully Pup
 
Posts: 163

Postby call2arms » October 18th, 2010, 3:29 pm

I confess, I've had my new camera since august. I've got over 300 photos in it. Still haven't plugged it into the computer to upload them, seems like installing the programs is too much of an effort. :oops:
“Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct.” Chuck Palahniuk


I love pus but I hate people.

I can say words like undifferentiated gonads now!
User avatar
call2arms
Boys Stink
 
Posts: 2349
Location: sunshine, lollipops and rainbows everywhere...

Postby mnp13 » October 19th, 2010, 11:42 am

call2arms wrote:I confess, I've had my new camera since august. I've got over 300 photos in it. Still haven't plugged it into the computer to upload them, seems like installing the programs is too much of an effort. :oops:

What kind of camera? Most of them don't need special programs. That's a pain!
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
User avatar
mnp13
Evil Overlord
 
Posts: 17232
Location: Rochester, NY

Postby call2arms » October 19th, 2010, 5:02 pm

Oh, it's not a special program, but I assume it's more competent than the one I have on my computer (from my old tiny canon camera). The new(ish) arrival is a Nikon D3000. I love it. It's basic like my old F65 one, only digital and with a couple more features.
“Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct.” Chuck Palahniuk


I love pus but I hate people.

I can say words like undifferentiated gonads now!
User avatar
call2arms
Boys Stink
 
Posts: 2349
Location: sunshine, lollipops and rainbows everywhere...

Postby mnp13 » October 19th, 2010, 6:07 pm

If you are shooting with raw, which I highly recommend, you'll need the Nikon software or probably Photoshop. If you're shooting jpg, you don't need anything, just hook the camera up and download. And join Nikon Cafe!!!
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
User avatar
mnp13
Evil Overlord
 
Posts: 17232
Location: Rochester, NY

Postby call2arms » October 19th, 2010, 7:33 pm

I have absolutely no idea on now to handle RAW format, I know it's better but besides that... :shock:
Sadly I'm not very techy, I'm still trying to learn all the funky features on my camera (or I just use the manual mode)
“Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct.” Chuck Palahniuk


I love pus but I hate people.

I can say words like undifferentiated gonads now!
User avatar
call2arms
Boys Stink
 
Posts: 2349
Location: sunshine, lollipops and rainbows everywhere...

Postby iluvk9 » November 17th, 2010, 8:05 pm

Harleybird not only prefers dining on Mighty Dog as his favorite "meat-something-or-other source"....but the only cookie he will eat is Old Roy brand. "Meat basted" of course. 8)
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!
 
Posts: 14900
Location: New York

Postby ArtGypsy » November 18th, 2010, 12:12 am

This is big....... :shock:

When I totally exhausted and can't wait to go home, I think of Dar waiting for me and I care more about seeing him than I Do Gerry. :(


I actually feel pretty awful about this.................... :sad2:
“Hope has two beautiful daughters: their names are Anger and Courage.
Anger that things are the way they are.
Courage to make them the way they ought to be.”----Augustine
User avatar
ArtGypsy
First I Caught Her, Then I Didn't Share My Fries
 
Posts: 946
Location: Eastern Nebraska

Postby mnp13 » November 18th, 2010, 12:41 am

ArtGypsy wrote:This is big....... :shock:

When I totally exhausted and can't wait to go home, I think of Dar waiting for me and I care more about seeing him than I Do Gerry. :(


I actually feel pretty awful about this.................... :sad2:


Don't, there is a different relationship there. Think about it - what are the odds that Dar is going to ask you to help with housework, talk to you about bills, want you to deal with something with the kids... Dar just wants to meet you at the door and give some lovin's.

I look forward to seeing Demo and the dogs when I get home - different reasons to fulfill different needs. :)
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
User avatar
mnp13
Evil Overlord
 
Posts: 17232
Location: Rochester, NY

Postby plebayo » November 18th, 2010, 1:11 am

mnp13 wrote:
I look forward to seeing Demo and the dogs when I get home - different reasons to fulfill different needs. :)



I almost feel like that statement could be TMI. 8) :neener:
Suzanne
Seth, CGC & LiLo
♥♥Sofie - Always in my heart. ♥♥
User avatar
plebayo
Mrs. Dr. Kildare
 
Posts: 941
Location: Oregon

Postby amazincc » November 18th, 2010, 1:23 am

plebayo wrote:
mnp13 wrote:
I look forward to seeing Demo and the dogs when I get home - different reasons to fulfill different needs. :)



I almost feel like that statement could be TMI. 8) :neener:



Good Lord, yes. :shock:



lol
User avatar
amazincc
Jessica & Mick
 
Posts: 9814
Location: Holding them both in my heart.

Postby TheRedQueen » November 18th, 2010, 9:19 am

I'll go one further, Grace...I'd rather have the dogs in the car with me all day...then have John in the car with me all day. I mean, Inara whines a little bit...but it's nothing compared to John. lol

I think we all know where you're coming from...and I'm guessing John won't be upset if he reads this...heck, he'd probably rather have me around all day, but gagged so I could help him with stuff but not talk. ;)

And Joyce...Rip has been getting awful sugary crap treats to take his thyroid meds in the morning...first thing that's worked reliably. I figure if he's gotten to 13 with only minor issues, this isn't gonna kill him! lol
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
User avatar
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.
 
Posts: 7184
Location: Maryland

Postby iluvk9 » November 18th, 2010, 3:38 pm

TheRedQueen wrote:And Joyce...Rip has been getting awful sugary crap treats to take his thyroid meds in the morning...first thing that's worked reliably. I figure if he's gotten to 13 with only minor issues, this isn't gonna kill him! lol


8) My Vet laughs when I tell him I have to sneak the crappy dog food to the check out line. And he said the same thing..."some people feed Mighty Dog and their dogs live to 15."
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!
 
Posts: 14900
Location: New York

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot]

cron