Memories

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby Emi » September 30th, 2010, 5:03 pm

Memories of a love one are precious, to be kept in our mind and heart.

She never said the words out loud "I love you", she didn't have to, she showed it in her deeds. She was a soft spoken person, with sparkly sky blue eyes, and a bright smile she had when she smiled.

She was much older then I 30 years to be exact, she showed me in her deeds how she cared. I remember from the time I was 3 years old until I was a Jr in high school, each summer she'd show up and tell me to pack my bags I was gonna go to the farm for 2 wks, and off we'd go. When I was 9 years old, just before Christmas time she came and picked me up told me we were going shopping, we went to jewelry store and she and I picked out a Mother's ring for our Mother. How special is that? When I was in Jr high she asked me to go along with her on a trip to Virginia to visit her daughter my niece. What a special trip that was. To many things and memories to talk about.

Her and her husband retired, looking forward to their golden years. But for some reason her Golden years where not so Golden.

First she suffered from blindness, then Cancer, Parkinson's disease, dementia, struck her, some times it seems so unfair.

Now she's faded away, the wife, mother, Grandmother, sister, Aunt and friend is no longer with us except for the memory in our minds and heart, now all we can hope for is that God takes her home so she can be at peace.

Now we pray for her beloved husband Owen and her family that they can find comfort.

For my memories of my sister Jane Potter-Wagener and her family.
You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, 'Wow, you're right! I never would've thought of that!'
- Dave Barry
Emi
Full of Bully

Postby pitbullmamaliz » September 30th, 2010, 6:01 pm

What a lovely memorial Emi - I'm so sorry for your loss. RIP Jane... :(
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby iluvk9 » September 30th, 2010, 6:12 pm

Beautiful sentiments.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Emi » September 30th, 2010, 6:22 pm

pitbullmamaliz wrote:What a lovely memorial Emi - I'm so sorry for your loss. RIP Jane... :(

Liz, thanks, she's not physically gone yet, it's just in God's hands now as to when he takes her body to be with him, the person she was is gone, all that is left is a shell of her.

She is getting really bad, now on top of all this, she has a spastic bladder, which makes her think she has to void every 5 minutes, she get's really upset yells and cries, she forget that she's already gone. She has no short term memory at all, and doesn't reconise any one any more. And they are doping her up now so that she isn't so voical, which Owen said today makes her extremely quiet to quiet.

My brother inlaw Owen is 85 years old now, they have been married for 64 years, he goes up to see her twice a day, and my niece says that he cries when he leaves cause she tells him she wants to go home, etc etc.
You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, 'Wow, you're right! I never would've thought of that!'
- Dave Barry
Emi
Full of Bully

Postby hugapitbull » September 30th, 2010, 8:10 pm

Oh, Emi. How very hard for your family. Sending peace for all of you.
Shanna & Spirit Trouble
We beat osteosarcoma - 27 months 20 days cancer free
'Spirit' Trouble departed for the Bridge 3/16/2011 a victim of aging
Visit - http://k9cancer.org

Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain--and most fools do. ~Dale Carnegie
hugapitbull
The Better Half

Postby madremissy » September 30th, 2010, 8:46 pm

Emi, sending thoughts of peace for Jane. Bless Owen for going to see her everyday.
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby Emi » October 1st, 2010, 10:04 am

Thanks all. It's been a very trying and sad week.

We were suppost to leave to go to Iowa this coming Monday to visit my sister and family, and my other family in Iowa, BUT Scott had also for next Thursday and Friday off, so John their boss called them both Earl and Scott into the office, and Earl gave in, and will work next Thursday an Friday which means we aren't going to Iowa. Earl is on my poo-poo-list right now.

Also found out that a class mate of mine, one I knew from Kindergarden to 12th, pasted away this week.

I hate Sept.
- Dave Barry
Emi
Full of Bully

Return to Off-Topic