Missing Dutch Shepherd in DC area

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby mnp13 » September 29th, 2010, 8:02 pm

cross posted. This is all of the information I have.
Judith is the breeder and really wants to make sure her kid is safe and sound. Please help if you can!!!

"I am at my wits end. One of my 'pups' a 3 year old bitch, ran off from her brand new home Monday morning 9-27. She is half a country from what was familiar to her, people and places, and since eveyone has chased her since, she now seems sure that the world has tuned against her and is just running in a huge circle around where she wandered off from. I want her found, safe and sound, and so does her family. The usual protocol of posters and alerts to Animal control, vets, mailmen, and neighbors has been set up. All your thoughts and prayers are appreciated. And if there is anyone in the West Springfield, Virginia area (Fairfax county, Washington DC)that can lend an actual hand with some dog savvy and maybe a DS as 'bait' I would be eternally grateful. Contact me privately for more info if needed. Mail, or call 903 769 2812 or for DC area sightings 202 725 8199. Permission to crosspost. Please help to get her home!"
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby TheRedQueen » September 30th, 2010, 9:32 am

It'd be nice to know *exactly* where she ran off...as the DC area is quite large...and Springfield VA isn't really "DC" but Northern Virginia.

(I'm not complaining to you Michelle, I know you don't have more info...but if you get some, please let me know and I'll crosspost to friends)
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby mnp13 » September 30th, 2010, 10:09 am

Maybe call the number in the post? You'll probably get a better response since you're more familiar with the area and know what to ask.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Return to Off-Topic