I had to post this guy. Wow! He's a load.

Post your pics and vids here.

Postby Unbreakoball » September 29th, 2010, 2:26 pm

This little guy is not even one years old yet. He's still growing! What an awesome dog. He's an American Pitbull terrior.
He's holding our Big Daddy Unbreakoball which is bigger then a basketball. Wow. :o

Unbreakoball
Just Whelped

Postby Malli » September 29th, 2010, 2:42 pm

terrier, its spelled terrier ;)
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby TheRedQueen » September 29th, 2010, 4:21 pm

Wow...look at the neck on him! :)
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby iluvk9 » September 29th, 2010, 4:21 pm

I like the tongue underneath. :giggle:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby pitbullmamaliz » September 29th, 2010, 4:29 pm

What a meat head!
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby amazincc » September 29th, 2010, 5:03 pm

Unbreakoball wrote:This little guy

:giggle:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby Ino » September 29th, 2010, 6:53 pm

He makes me want to say BEEFCAKE lol !!! He is one good looking BIG boy :D !!!
Ino
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby madremissy » September 29th, 2010, 8:31 pm

He is beautiful. :heartbeat: Makes me miss my Gooberhead Gotty so much. :sad2:
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby iluvk9 » September 29th, 2010, 9:39 pm

Ino wrote:He makes me want to say BEEFCAKE lol !!! He is one good looking BIG boy :D !!!

And YOU should know!!!
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Ino » September 29th, 2010, 10:39 pm

iluvk9 wrote:And YOU should know!!!

:giggle: Joyce, I think this boy has Ino beat by a long shot!! I have to take a picture next to something that will show how short Ino really is- he truely does appear larger than he really is in pics. But Ino is a beefcake as far as bulk goes- I think he is probably as wide as he is tall :oops: . It definately gives him leverage when he wants to dig in to pull on our walks :doh: .
Ino
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby madremissy » September 29th, 2010, 10:42 pm

Ino wrote:
iluvk9 wrote:And YOU should know!!!

:giggle: Joyce, I think this boy has Ino beat by a long shot!! I have to take a picture next to something that will show how short Ino really is- he truely does appear larger than he really is in pics. But Ino is a beefcake as far as bulk goes- I think he is probably as wide as he is tall :oops: . It definately gives him leverage when he wants to dig in to pull on our walks :doh: .

Or dig in those mud holes. Did you find him a new mud hole at your new place??? Don't want poor Ino to be deprived of his favorite thing :)
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby Ino » September 29th, 2010, 10:52 pm

madremissy wrote:Or dig in those mud holes. Did you find him a new mud hole at your new place??? Don't want poor Ino to be deprived of his favorite thing

He created his own lol. My dad is my landlord and when I first moved in I told him I was stopping Ino from digging (he is like a little backhoe) and my dad said that is what dogs do :doh: , so I let Ino dig and oh my, did he dig!!! The hole was deeper than he is tall and it got pretty muddy a few times. I did fill it in, but it helped me a lot since dad wanted me to lower the soil level around the foundation so it was lower when I filled it in. I think I need to open up a business called Ino's excavation service- he takes down trees and digs holes :smileUp: . Our yard is pretty muddy when it rains since there are some dead grass areas and dad put very light (almost white) carpet in the house and when he had it regrouted, he chose white for that too :rolleyes2: . I don't know what he was thinking :| !! He did get to go swimming in my friends moms pool and had a blast. I had to carry him in twice (not easy) and let him use the stairs to get out (no stairs in the stream) and once he figured it out- he swam until we left (and it was already dark out). :dance:
Ino
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby ArtGypsy » September 30th, 2010, 8:24 am

OMG................HE'S STUNNING!!
“Hope has two beautiful daughters: their names are Anger and Courage.
Anger that things are the way they are.
Courage to make them the way they ought to be.”----Augustine
ArtGypsy
First I Caught Her, Then I Didn't Share My Fries

Postby WackyJacki » September 30th, 2010, 7:19 pm

Very squishable!!!
Custom collars, harnesses and leashes
http://www.collarshop.org
WackyJacki
Just Whelped

Return to Gallery and Cinema