Looking for Pictures

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby fenella » September 29th, 2010, 3:19 am

I have a website that I am launching where people can learn about positive training techniques (clicker training, etc.), dog sports, and other goodies, as well as shop for supplies. I am looking for pictures to use on the site of dogs doing dog things...and especially need pics of dogs doing dog sports. I have a couple of flyball pics, but would like more. Anything and everything (weight pull, Schutzhund, obedience, disc...) is welcome! I have a lot of stock pics, but they are posed studio dogs.
Because of the nature of the site, I'd prefer not to use pics of dogs with a lot of training equipment on (though I do not blast trainers who use it). I'd also like to find people willing to write a blurb about their sport so that I can include it in the links, since flyball is my main area of knowledge and that part is done. I would give you credit, and include a link, of course!
It is not completed yet (and is ugly and low-tech looking right now, as I was testing the program), but I'm preparing for a re-launch in the next month. I'm including a product review page in the new site, and would be happy to show my appreciation by linking to your products!
pm me and I'll send along my email address (since I don't want spam by putting it here). Thanks!!!! :wave2:
fenella
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby iluvk9 » September 29th, 2010, 6:07 am

Cool idea for your website! Good luck!

(Do you want a photo of me begging Truman to get off the couch?)
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby pitbullmamaliz » September 29th, 2010, 7:21 am

I participate in a regional obedience/rally organization called C-WAGS - no pics, but do you want write-ups of regional things or only national things?
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby mnp13 » September 29th, 2010, 7:06 pm

You're welcome to check the gallery for my threads and see if there are any that you would like to use - then let me know which ones you'd like and we can talk. You can also look on my photography website.

There are flyball, weight pull, obedience, bite work, agility and conformation.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby fenella » October 12th, 2010, 9:03 pm

Thanks, everyone! Liz, I'd like anything that is dog related, especially sports related at this point. What I'd love is for people more knowledgeable than I on different sports to give a little overview of what goes into them. I have a beginning flyball page at www.thepositivedogsite.com/flyball.html
and am going to be adding a CanAm page to that soon. I'd be happy to place links back to your sites, etc. in exchange, and of course, give you full credit using whatever name you wanted.
fenella
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Return to Off-Topic