Hello from Bullydogs

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby Bullydogs » September 20th, 2010, 1:32 pm

Hey everyone, this is Curtis
I am here because I a always wanting to communicate with American Pitbull Terrier Lovers.
I am a true lover of the breed and own two dogs myself.
I hope that my membership here will allow a pathway communicate with you all.
Lets keep this awesome breed strong..
Bullydogs
Just Whelped

Postby iluvk9 » September 20th, 2010, 4:04 pm

Hi. :wave2:
If you are here to be an active member, WELCOME! :dance: If you are here to promote your website, it ain't happening. :)
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby amazincc » September 20th, 2010, 6:06 pm

iluvk9 wrote:Hi. :wave2:
If you are here to be an active member, WELCOME! :dance: If you are here to promote your website, it ain't happening. :)

Ditto, and ditto! :)
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby pitsnok » September 21st, 2010, 1:03 am

Yeah that website won't really sit well with people here...myself included.
~Brittany, Degan and Harlow's mom

"It is true that Pit Bulls grab and hold on. But what they most often grab and refuse to let go of is your heart, not your arm."
pitsnok
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby TheRedQueen » September 21st, 2010, 8:51 am

Welcome!
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby mnp13 » September 21st, 2010, 11:07 am

Hello and welcome!

Do you own the website that is the same name as your username? If so, I'm going to have to ask you to think of another username because this forum does not promote breeding of the sort that that website sells. (It's your business, if it is your business, but you can't promote it here.)

If not, you'll probably want to change it anyway because everyone is going to think you are connected.

So, please post a username choice and I'll change it for you - or I'll be changing it for you anyway.

Thanks!

Michelle - Forum Owner
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Bullydogs » September 27th, 2010, 12:09 am

Thanks for welcoming me.. Understand that my website is going strong, self sustaining and successful. I really do not need any promotion from any message board.. Should I not have mentioned what I do?
I am sorry that anyone here could get that impression.
My only intention here is to meet people, chat about our dogs and possibly figure out more ways to promote this awesome breed. If needed I can remove all links to my website, just say!!

Now can we start over as though I had no website?
Thanks

amazincc wrote:
iluvk9 wrote:Hi. :wave2:

Ditto, and ditto! :)
Bullydogs
Just Whelped

Postby Bullydogs » September 27th, 2010, 12:12 am

Hello Michelle..
You may use Bullydogs as my new user name.
Thanks a lot..
Curtis..

mnp13 wrote:Hello and welcome!

Do you own the website that is the same name as your username? If so, I'm going to have to ask you to think of another username because this forum does not promote breeding of the sort that that website sells. (It's your business, if it is your business, but you can't promote it here.)

If not, you'll probably want to change it anyway because everyone is going to think you are connected.

So, please post a username choice and I'll change it for you - or I'll be changing it for you anyway.

Thanks!

Michelle - Forum Owner
Bullydogs
Just Whelped

Postby Bullydogs » September 27th, 2010, 12:12 am

Hello Michelle..
You may use Bullydogs as my new user name.
Thanks a lot..
Curtis..
Bullydogs
Just Whelped

Postby mnp13 » September 27th, 2010, 12:20 am

Thanks, the change has been made! Welcome to the forum!
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby iluvk9 » September 27th, 2010, 6:01 am

Welcome again, Curtis. :dance:

So, tell us about your dogs. Names? Personalities?
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby ArtGypsy » September 27th, 2010, 7:50 am

:wave2: :wave2: Wecome Curtis!!!
Can't wait for pictures of your poochie-family and to hear all about the great personalities of each one!!
“Hope has two beautiful daughters: their names are Anger and Courage.
Anger that things are the way they are.
Courage to make them the way they ought to be.”----Augustine
ArtGypsy
First I Caught Her, Then I Didn't Share My Fries

Postby Bullydogs » September 27th, 2010, 12:01 pm

Thanks once more for the welcome.
I have two dogs. Penny and Carmel. Penny is six years old and I have had her since she was 9 weeks old.
Carmel I have had since she was born. They have two totally different personalities even though they are aunt and niece. Penny is a very gentle dog, about 48 lbs, gray/blue , short, snores when she is asleep and snorts when she eats.
A very attentive dog, penny tries very hard to please but has no problems getting in trouble if I am not around.

Carmel is three and a half and still the ultimate puppy. She is very active, 72 lbs, tan/fawn, a great looking dog.
Her latest phase is to squat at the doggy door and crawl in instead of just walking through when she is coming from using the bathroom. I think that she is sooooooooo very funny.
I am also working on a website for dog recipes but will not post that here. I will share some of my recipes in time though.
For at least 5 years I have cooked for my dogs twice weekly. I make huge pots of goodies, no kibbles here.

As for me, other than being a doggy lover,I am a music teacher and professional musician.I play and teach 5 instruments and Voice. Degree Berklee College of Music.
I have an autistic 11 year old boy and a farm that I grow most of my dog's goodies and sell at our local farmers market as a hobby.
If someone would tell me how to load images I will show a few of Penny and Carmel.
Bless you all..
Curtis..
Last edited by Bullydogs on September 27th, 2010, 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bullydogs
Just Whelped

Postby Bullydogs » September 27th, 2010, 12:02 pm

iluvk9 wrote:Welcome again, Curtis. :dance:

So, tell us about your dogs. Names? Personalities?

Thanks once more for the welcome.
I have two dogs. Penny and Carmel. Penny is six years old and I have had her since she was 9 weeks old.
Carmel I have had since she was born. They have two totally different personalities even though they are aunt and niece. Penny is a very gentle dog, about 48 lbs, gray/blue , short, snores when she is asleep and snorts when she eats.
A very attentive dog, penny tries very hard to please but has no problems getting in trouble if I am not around.

Carmel is three and a half and still the ultimate puppy, very active, 72 lbs, tan/fawn, a great looking dog.
Her latest phase is to squat at the doggy door and crawl in instead of just walking through when she is coming from using the bathroom. I think that she is sooooooooo very funny.
I am also working on a website for dog recipes but will not post that here. I will share some of my recipes in time though.

For at least 5 years I have cooked for my dogs twice weekly. I make huge pots of goodies, no kibbles here.

As for me, other than being a doggy lover,I am a music teacher and professional musician.I play and teach 5 instruments and Voice. Degree Berklee College of Music.
I have an autistic 11 year old boy and a farm that I grow most of my dog's goodies and sell at our local farmers market as a hobby.
If someone would tell me how to load images I will show a few of Penny and Carmel.
Bless you all..
Curtis..

PS. Not sure that I am posting these replies in the correct place...
Bullydogs
Just Whelped

Postby PetieMarie22 » September 27th, 2010, 12:26 pm

Hi Curtis! Welcome!!! :)
Kathleen (and George)
Petie Marie - spoiled rotten Pit Bull Terrier
Sunshine Honeysuckle Smith - DSH cat that lives under the couch
Sasha Marie - Bombay Mix = DIVA
PetieMarie22
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby pitbullmamaliz » September 27th, 2010, 12:31 pm

"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby iluvk9 » September 27th, 2010, 4:39 pm

Here is a thread on how to post photos.

viewtopic.php?t=1536

And maybe you can post a video and sing along with it for us? :neener:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby TinaMartin » September 28th, 2010, 10:15 pm

Hi and wellcome!!! I love doggie recipies!
Not only am I a member of the Michelle says my dog is fat club I'm the president!
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Return to Introductions