Fairy Dog Mothers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby TinaMartin » September 21st, 2010, 6:42 pm

I want to thank Gator and Sorsha's Fairy Dog Mother for a HUGE surprise! :shock: Not at all what I was expecting! I just received a box of 12 lbs!!! of amazing allergy friendly things that I don't have to worry about Gator eating!!! This means so much to me and I now have 2 VERY happy dogs! :D
Not only am I a member of the Michelle says my dog is fat club I'm the president!
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Postby hugapitbull » September 21st, 2010, 6:46 pm

Awe, how nice. I love Fairy Dog Mothers!
Shanna & Spirit Trouble
We beat osteosarcoma - 27 months 20 days cancer free
'Spirit' Trouble departed for the Bridge 3/16/2011 a victim of aging
Visit - http://k9cancer.org

Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain--and most fools do. ~Dale Carnegie
hugapitbull
The Better Half

Postby mnp13 » September 21st, 2010, 7:41 pm

They are the BESTEST! We had a visit from one today as well, even the cats have things to play with...

though if I see Faye running down the hall with a rabbit ear in her mouth again I may :puke: lmao (but she is in heaven!)
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby TinaMartin » September 21st, 2010, 7:59 pm

Gator keeps looking longingly at the box! I have it up on the couch so that he can't pick at will! I am probably going to store most of it in the freezer just in case!
Not only am I a member of the Michelle says my dog is fat club I'm the president!
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Postby LMM » September 21st, 2010, 8:09 pm

It definitely was a day for fairy dogmothers! I had a huge box on my porch and the only thing I was expecting was a Pampered Chef order and I thought "I didn't order that much did I?!" :shock:
LMM
I'll Kick Your Ass

Postby pitbullmamaliz » September 21st, 2010, 9:16 pm

How awesome! Somebody needs to get a picture of their dogs eating rabbit ears!!!
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby iluvk9 » September 22nd, 2010, 5:57 am

PBT members rock. :clap:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby mnp13 » September 22nd, 2010, 10:34 pm

pitbullmamaliz wrote:How awesome! Somebody needs to get a picture of their dogs eating rabbit ears!!!

somebody's dogs just had their third spat of the night over bones that are locked in their crates :mad2:
So two of the three have holes in their faces. There will not be pictures in the near future.

:cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

little shits can't even get AT the damn bones so they have a fight in front of the damn crate. I had no idea what the hell the fights were over until the third one because the stupid thing was all the way in the back of the crate and I couldn't see it until I actually got IN Ruby's crate. I hate them. hate hate hate hate hate hate hate. now off to bed, where I try to squeeze in up at the top of the bed in the little corner that they leave for me up by the pillow after they stretch out on the rest of my half... because Demo gets the other half. hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby TinaMartin » September 22nd, 2010, 10:47 pm

Oh that sucks!!!
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Postby amazincc » September 22nd, 2010, 11:48 pm

mnp13 wrote:little shits can't even get AT the damn bones so they have a fight in front of the damn crate. I had no idea what the hell the fights were over until the third one because the stupid thing was all the way in the back of the crate and I couldn't see it until I actually got IN Ruby's crate. I hate them. hate hate hate hate hate hate hate. now off to bed, where I try to squeeze in up at the top of the bed in the little corner that they leave for me up by the pillow after they stretch out on the rest of my half... because Demo gets the other half. hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

:hug3:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby airwalk » September 23rd, 2010, 9:26 am

I have a whole bunch of dogs that are sending their very best " OMG SHE DID IT AGAIN, WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE HUG THAT FAIRY DOG MOTHER FOR US" wishes.

Opened the box and yummmmmm ... now I have to find a place high enough to hide it from the Staff dogs who are pretty sure that they rank higher than the Shelter Dogs and therefore the Fairy Dog Mother must have meant for them to eat it all
airwalk
I live here

Postby amalie79 » September 23rd, 2010, 9:40 am

little shits can't even get AT the damn bones so they have a fight in front of the damn crate. I had no idea what the hell the fights were over until the third one because the stupid thing was all the way in the back of the crate and I couldn't see it until I actually got IN Ruby's crate. I hate them. hate hate hate hate hate hate hate. now off to bed, where I try to squeeze in up at the top of the bed in the little corner that they leave for me up by the pillow after they stretch out on the rest of my half... because Demo gets the other half. hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate.

Yes. This is my world. They (or, actually, Robin) will fight over bones if they have been anywhere NEAR her crate. They don't even have to be in there. And as my already awful back gets worse and worse, I've had to start demanding that Robin be crated at night (if she wasn't crated for a long time during the day-- if she was, lucky duck gets to sleep on the bed) and River be exiled to her chair, because SOMEBODY gets more than his fair share of half the bed, and for some reason, I end up with a pit bull behind the knees or ON the pillow supplanting my head, a lab at my feet, and one or more cats boxing me in otherwise.

I must be warmer.
"In these bodies, we will live; in these bodies we will die.
Where you invest your love, you invest your life." --Marcus Mumford

--Amalie
amalie79
Loyally Bully

Postby mnp13 » September 23rd, 2010, 10:26 pm

extra hate tonight, as bones last night meant accidents in crates today (sometimes that happens when they have giant bones for dinner, it's kind of expected really) and Connor not only had an accident in his crate, but decided to finger paint all day!! At least Ruby and Riggs had the decency to pack things in a corner and make a poop patty with their blankets. :rolleyes2:

Oh the joy of crate clean up when I got home after 7 straight hours of shooting....

I LOVE my dogs!!! :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

they are SO lucky I love them.

(all punctures are clean and clear, no harm no foul. well, not much anyway.)
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Return to Pit Bull Talk