New scent

Post your pics and vids here.

Postby Ino » September 14th, 2010, 10:26 am

Apparently Ino got into something when I took him out late last night. He was sniffing on a small palm tree and when we came inside, the kitties kept sniffing him. Initially they hissed a bit so I had to get Ino to stay still until the kitties calmed down (that is what got him attacked by the kitties when he was small). The hissing didn't last long, but the peaked interest lasted a while.

Ino
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby PetieMarie22 » September 14th, 2010, 10:28 am

That's cute. :)
Kathleen (and George)
Petie Marie - spoiled rotten Pit Bull Terrier
Sunshine Honeysuckle Smith - DSH cat that lives under the couch
Sasha Marie - Bombay Mix = DIVA
PetieMarie22
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Jenn » September 14th, 2010, 10:33 am

lol He looks like geez enough sniffing already...

By the way, I am really not being ugly when I say WOW that's a fat cat!! I have a fatty like that, and haven't seen another so I just had to bring it up. :giggle: When people see her fat butt they always seem to say "You should see so and so's cat, it is fat like that". Yet I never have, except for now. ;)
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby Ino » September 14th, 2010, 11:08 am

Hop-a-long is pretty obese (15lbs on his last vet visit) :oops: !! He was supposed to be on a canned food diet, but it did not go over too well :doh: . They freak out if they do not have kibble available 24/7 (they were abused and neglected when they were young and their early food source was a dumpster in a small apt complex, so meals were not common). He actually eats less than the one with the white on him (Punkin) who used to be skinny until he got prednisone shots.Since Ino has been around, they have chilled with raiding my trash can every night, but they demand food availability. The 2 days the diet lasted, they waited on my kitchen table staring me down everytime I entered the kitchen and when I ate, they worked as a team to bum-rush my plate. When I raised my fork to my mouth, they seemed to know I had one hand left and there was 2 of them, so I could not hold them both off and they won. :|
Ino
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby amazincc » September 14th, 2010, 1:27 pm

Too funny... :giggle:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby TheRedQueen » September 14th, 2010, 1:55 pm

Doesn't that always make you wonder what it is that smells so inviting? lol Cute
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby iluvk9 » September 14th, 2010, 4:39 pm

8) That poor dog! What could he have gotten into that CATS would find interesting??? :|
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby pitbullmamaliz » September 14th, 2010, 5:06 pm

That's so cute!
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Ino » September 14th, 2010, 5:09 pm

TheRedQueen wrote:Doesn't that always make you wonder what it is that smells so inviting? Cute
Well, if it is some kind of urine, I'd rather not know!! lol
iluvk9 wrote:That poor dog! What could he have gotten into that CATS would find interesting???

My guess is some kind of urine- maybe a cat or dog marked it or some kind of wild animal :| ??? Bad thought though, cause he jumped in my bed a little after that!!!
Ino
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby furever_pit » September 15th, 2010, 9:19 pm

Cute!
furever_pit
Supremely Bully

Postby mnp13 » September 17th, 2010, 2:22 am

Have you tried raw for them? If they are that opportunistic of eaters, you might get lucky with the switch, and you may be able to slim them down. It's hard with cats because you can't just back their food off, if they go on hunger strike it could kill them, a few skipped meals is deadly for a cat unfortunately. (fatty liver is what killed my cat Mordred)
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Ino » September 17th, 2010, 3:27 pm

mnp13 wrote:Have you tried raw for them? If they are that opportunistic of eaters, you might get lucky with the switch, and you may be able to slim them down.

I recently ordered their taste of the wild kibble from a lady out of orlando that delivers in my area since nobody around here carries it for cats, and she gave me a sample of Prowl (dehydrated raw). The skinnier of the two ate it, but the chubbier one wouldn't mess with it. I taste tested both with pieces of a raw chicken breast to see if they would go for it (they have always gone nuts for cooked chicken breast, so I tried that first)...again Mr Chubbs wouldn't go for it but Punkin tore it up. :rolleyes2: I am still trying to figure out the raw thing (before I commit to making the switch)because I am looking into trying it for all of them once I become re-employed. I am similar to apparently a few people here that are not big into cooking, so when they start talking about specific cuts of meat, I'm lost :| !!!
Ino
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby WackyJacki » September 30th, 2010, 7:22 pm

Hahaha awwww! Poor boy is a very good sport waiting for the kitty inspection. :)

On a side note: I also have a former fatty, who almost died from hepatic lipidosis (fatty liver disease). He is VERY picky, won't eat wet food or raw. The only way I've been able to keep his weight down is on TOTW and he can no longer free feed. He gets 1/8 cup 3x/day. He's around 13lbs now, down from almost 17lbs. I'd like him to lose a bit more, but it's hard.
Custom collars, harnesses and leashes
http://www.collarshop.org
WackyJacki
Just Whelped

Return to Gallery and Cinema