YAY!

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby plebayo » September 12th, 2010, 10:59 pm

This is just too exciting to go in the "things that made me happy" thread. I sent in an application to a local police department here and I get to take the written test! If I pass the written test I get to take the physical, and if I can land in the top 20 for the physical I will then get to go onto the interviewing process and background check!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited to even get this opportunity. I sent two applications to two other agencies and got one "thank you but no thank you" letter, and then nothing from the other department so it's just exciting that I get the chance to try!

The test is on October 2nd, my gym is in the middle of maintenance so I didn't workout all last week [i'm bad!] But starting today I've started jogging in hopes of getting my cardio back in gear. At least the gym will be back up on the 19th which gives me some time before to workout as well.

Anyway, I'm totally stoked!
Suzanne
Seth, CGC & LiLo
♥♥Sofie - Always in my heart. ♥♥
plebayo
Mrs. Dr. Kildare

Postby hugapitbull » September 13th, 2010, 5:34 am

Fingers and paws crossed for you.
Shanna & Spirit Trouble
We beat osteosarcoma - 27 months 20 days cancer free
'Spirit' Trouble departed for the Bridge 3/16/2011 a victim of aging
Visit - http://k9cancer.org

Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain--and most fools do. ~Dale Carnegie
hugapitbull
The Better Half

Postby iluvk9 » September 13th, 2010, 5:52 am

OFFICER SUZANNE!!!!! :confetti:

I wonder if you can fix any tickets we get? :cop:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby pitbullmamaliz » September 13th, 2010, 8:11 am

Rock on!!! Good luck!!!
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Jenn » September 13th, 2010, 11:41 am

8) Good luck!
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby Hundilein » September 13th, 2010, 12:13 pm

Sounds exciting. Good luck!
Sarah and Renee - aka wild child
Hundilein
Loyally Bully

Postby PetieMarie22 » September 13th, 2010, 12:54 pm

That is awesome. Being a cop crossed my mind a few times but I never acted on it. Good for you!!
Kathleen (and George)
Petie Marie - spoiled rotten Pit Bull Terrier
Sunshine Honeysuckle Smith - DSH cat that lives under the couch
Sasha Marie - Bombay Mix = DIVA
PetieMarie22
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby plebayo » September 13th, 2010, 11:16 pm

Thanks for the support and well wishes. I hope I'm in shape enough for the physical, it's what I've been working for since April... hopefully it will have paid off. Even if I don't make it at least I'll know what I need to work on.

PetieMarie22 wrote:That is awesome. Being a cop crossed my mind a few times but I never acted on it. Good for you!!

I never really thought about it until my friend's husband became a cop. He really inspired me to want to do something with my life and be able to help people more directly. It's definitely got it's crappy stuff, the politics are horrible and there's a lot of boring paperwork but every job has that. My goal is to someday get into and be Sergeant of the k9 unit at whatever agency I go to - that's probably like 20yrs down the line if it ever happens haha :p
Suzanne
Seth, CGC & LiLo
♥♥Sofie - Always in my heart. ♥♥
plebayo
Mrs. Dr. Kildare

Return to Off-Topic