moving to Modesto

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby Alr293 » September 12th, 2010, 2:58 pm

Hi,
I found this site because we got a rescue Pit Bull/American Bulldog a year ago (originally just as a foster but we cannot give him back of course!) and were new to the bully breeds. We've found since then that Bo is one of the best and most responsive dogs we've ever owned and I would choose a Pit Bull/American Bulldog anytime again for their temperament and behavior!
Unfortunately, we have to move to Modesto for work and have found that that there are NO rentals available under any circumstances for any of the bully breeds. I had no idea it would be so tough! We own a house and have great credit and previous rental histories but no one has even bothered to ask us about that... So the reason we signed up for this site is to figure out: how do we find a rental in an anti-pitbull town like Modesto?
Alr293
Just Whelped

Postby mnp13 » September 12th, 2010, 3:41 pm

Hello, welcome to the forum!

The intro section is for... well, [i]intros[/][... once you've been properly introduced and approved to post in the rest of the forum you can re-post your question there, where I'm sure you'll get help from our members.

So what made you decided to foster a bull breed? Was it your first experience with one? What made you ultimately turn into a "failed foster" (the term for a foster home that turns into a permanent one!)
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby iluvk9 » September 12th, 2010, 5:51 pm

HURRY and tell us about yourself!! :shocker:

Unless there is another Modesto....we have a PBT member you need to talk to: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=33533&view=unread#unread
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Return to Introductions