I figured some would like to know.

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby call2arms » September 9th, 2010, 12:41 am

Err, I feel kind of ridiculous posting this after all this time.

Jessie, is in fact Jack. Yes, my dog has a weiner. Same everything else though, - same age, same quirks, just no cootie. A million years ago, I was on a quebec dog board (at the same time as acme pets was around, for those who remember) and there was a creepy dude who was stalking me.
He knew my real name (cause I told him like the innocent person I was then) and he lived in my area, too. So I decided to change my id, which basically meant changing my dog's id - so I changed his name and his sex, hoping that the creeper would stop messaging me and not realizing I wasn't interested in meeting him at all.
It worked, and I carried from board to board, just as times changed and I figured, people know us that way, and what if he shows up again, etc.
So yeah. I'm sorry about this, to everyone who has known me and "Jessie" for years now. It was never an intent to fool anyone but the stalker, and I always tried to keep out of "female specific" conversations. Posted photos who didn't include privates, never photoshopped anything. That's kind of why I'm not a big photo poster, either.

Anyway. I know some of you may think, oh, what else isn't true? You're entitled to think so, and I'm sorry if I caused bad feelings here. There just isn't anything else I needed to hide, and with time I got more confident that creeper wansn't around anymore so that I could share more with you guys.

Here's a photo including the equipment...Image
“Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct.” Chuck Palahniuk

I love pus but I hate people.

I can say words like undifferentiated gonads now!
call2arms
Boys Stink

Postby BullyLady » September 9th, 2010, 12:51 am

I'm sorry you had a creepy stalker! :nono:

I actually always think of Jessie as a boy name and thought he was a boy all along anyways...... :giggle:
"I'm not all bad but I'm a faithful sinner."
~Dave Matthews
Cathleen
Shelby - AB Mix 1 yr - CGC
BullyLady
Proud Uber Nerd

Postby amazincc » September 9th, 2010, 12:56 am

call2arms wrote:Jessie, is in fact Jack. Yes, my dog has a weiner. Same everything else though, - same age, same quirks, just no cootie.

That is the best "intro" to a confession I have ever seen... I think I had to read it a total of three times to *get it*, and then I snorted raspberry ice tea up my nose... LMAO LMAO LMAO

I KNEW there was something fishy about you, sister!!! >( :nono:

But, seriously - I completely understand. There is no telling what some weirdo might do, and you need to protect yourself any way you see fit. :hug3:

WELCOME to PBT, Jack!!! :)
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby amazincc » September 9th, 2010, 12:57 am

BullyLady wrote:
I actually always think of Jessie as a boy name and thought he was a boy all along anyways...... :giggle:

Same here... I always assumed Jessie was a boy also. :| lol
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby Tubular Toby » September 9th, 2010, 1:04 am

This is the greatest post I have ever seen on a forum.

And I mean that nicely =) It's not great that you had a stalker though.
-Kristen
Owned by Totally Tubular Toby

Buy the ticket, take the ride

http://tubular-toby.blogspot.com/
Tubular Toby
Confident Young Bully

Postby pitbullmamaliz » September 9th, 2010, 7:01 am

Is it wrong that I'm greatly amused by this thread? :giggle: Obviously it's not funny that you had a stalker, but I think it's funny you thought we'd be MAD at you for not telling us EVERY SINGLE THING about you and your dog! lol
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby iluvk9 » September 9th, 2010, 7:58 am

O.M.G!!

Are you a boy, too??????

:neener:

PS....sorry you had to go through all that and had stress over it.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby TheRedQueen » September 9th, 2010, 9:06 am

I actually read it as "Jessie *IS* a Wiener...and I'm all confused... :confused: ...but she has long legs and pointy ears. :rolleyes2: I'm an idiot. Then I thought that your dog had a sex change...wow...can you tell I didn't sleep well last night? lol

Welcome to the board Jack!

And yes, I'm amused just like the others...except for the creepy guy...glad he's gone!
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby Hundilein » September 9th, 2010, 9:12 am

I thought you were saying Jessie was a JRT, and I got very confused. Then I thought maybe you had a DNA test done on him. Then I re-read the whole thing and it made much more sense!

Sorry about the creepy stalker guy, but I'm glad you feel safer now!
Sarah and Renee - aka wild child
Hundilein
Loyally Bully

Postby HappyChick » September 9th, 2010, 9:30 am

I had my morning coffee, but still didn't read that right at first either. I thought "How could she not know her dog had a wiener?" I mean, I've heard of an undescended testicle, but not an undescended wiener! I also read that first sentence about 3 times. Then I read the rest of the post. I'm sorry you had to deal with a stalker, but glad you got rid of him. I had one once...he got arrested and never bothered me again. :wink:
Angie & crew

http://www.epitome-dog-rescue.org

My beloved Vincenzo 07/22/05 - 11/16/09 forever in my heart. Cancer sucks.
HappyChick
Loyally Bully

Postby TheRedQueen » September 9th, 2010, 9:47 am

I'm glad I'm not the only one that got confused! lol
:D
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen

Postby plebayo » September 9th, 2010, 10:00 am

HappyChick wrote:I had my morning coffee, but still didn't read that right at first either. I thought "How could she not know her dog had a wiener?" I mean, I've heard of an undescended testicle, but not an undescended wiener! I also read that first sentence about 3 times. Then I read the rest of the post. I'm sorry you had to deal with a stalker, but glad you got rid of him. I had one once...he got arrested and never bothered me again. :wink:

That is exactly how i read it too!!!!!!!! Then I was thinking maybe she was talking about the dog being a hermaphrodite or something... I'm glad you came out 'cause I always assumed he was a dude too just based on your avi.

Regardless the whole stalker situation sounds like no fun, glad it sounds like that's over!
Suzanne
Seth, CGC & LiLo
♥♥Sofie - Always in my heart. ♥♥
plebayo
Mrs. Dr. Kildare

Postby call2arms » September 9th, 2010, 10:25 am

Oh, that's funny. I wrote that pretty late last night, sorry if it was confusing! Glad no one choked on their coffee or something though.

Hum, well, some people have known me for 6-7 years on the internets, I figure they're a bit more likely to be irritated by this...

Gaah. I feel so bad about this. And ridiculous.

eta: last time I checked, I was still a girl. So my raging uterus tells me.
“Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct.” Chuck Palahniuk

I love pus but I hate people.

I can say words like undifferentiated gonads now!
call2arms
Boys Stink

Postby iluvk9 » September 9th, 2010, 10:53 am

call2arms wrote:

Oh, stop. I am really a 300 pound transvestite. :dance:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby LMM » September 9th, 2010, 10:57 am

I am laughing so hard right now! Like Liz said, not that you had a stalker but at this "confession".

I ran the gambit from thinking you were telling us your dog was actually a JRT to you not knowing your dog had a wiener and I thought "geez how small can that thing freaking be?!"

Hellooooooo Jack! *smooch*
LMM
I'll Kick Your Ass

Postby TheRedQueen » September 9th, 2010, 11:23 am

iluvk9 wrote:
call2arms wrote:

Oh, stop. I am really a 300 pound transvestite. :dance:

Well, we *knew* that. :rolleyes2:

I guess I should come out too...ahem. *I* also have a wiener. There...no more secrets! :D

And honestly, all kidding aside...you weren't trying to deceive us for some odd reason, or personal gain...you had a darn good reason for the boy-girl thing...and that's cool in my book. 8)

TheRedQueen

Postby amazincc » September 9th, 2010, 12:05 pm

TheRedQueen wrote:I guess I should come out too...ahem. *I* also have a wiener. There...no more secrets! :D

Crap... I guess now it's my turn then: I'm JEALOUS of Erins Wiener, and I covet hers more than anything in the world. :oops: :oops: :oops:

Phew... yeah... I feel better now! :wink: :D
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby TheRedQueen » September 9th, 2010, 6:18 pm

amazincc wrote:
TheRedQueen wrote:I guess I should come out too...ahem. *I* also have a wiener. There...no more secrets! :D

Crap... I guess now it's my turn then: I'm JEALOUS of Erins Wiener, and I covet hers more than anything in the world. :oops: :oops: :oops:

Phew... yeah... I feel better now! :wink: :D

Everyone wants MY wiener. 8)

TheRedQueen

Postby PoodleMaMaKat » September 9th, 2010, 6:37 pm

Of course we want your Wiener!! :dogWink:

I had to save him at the last flyball tournement. Erin almost got him stuck in his zipper....
Kat
Kodi- Mini Poodle
Mia Puppy - Standard Poodle

If you ever doubt your own beauty, look into your dogs eyes and see for yourself what they see in you.
PoodleMaMaKat
Just Whelped

Postby TheRedQueen » September 9th, 2010, 7:12 pm

PoodleMaMaKat wrote:Of course we want your Wiener!! :dogWink:

I had to save him at the last flyball tournement. Erin almost got him stuck in his zipper....

Hahahahaha... 8) ...and the fact that it's true makes it even funnier. :dance:

TheRedQueen

Next

Return to Pit Bull Talk