Dog with pink toenails allegedly attacks owner....

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby madremissy » September 8th, 2010, 8:17 pm

The Suspect :)

Apparently, standing on my porch and letting the fan blow bubbles up in the air in the yard for my dog to chase looks like she was attacking me. She was coming up to the side of the porch jumping up at the bubbles that her bubble gun was blowing out. I was using the fan to make them fly higher for her to jump at for more exercise.

Some idiot, who didn't have any business on my road anyway, called the police and reported a dog attacking and had a woman trapped on her porch. :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2: Instead of them stopping to see if I needed help they left and called the police. I think it was some idiots with nothing better to do.

So when the police show up and my vicious dog with her pink toenails is laying under the fan on the porch, let's just say they weren't very happy with the call. But they did get to meet Kinzyl and she got to have some time around people in full uniform with sidearms. (we are working on her when Travis has his gun holstered. She gets a little scared of it)

I finally had a night with no homework and trying to destress after 5 tests today and all the sudden I have to explain what my dog was doing. >(

At the racetrack this weekend she was asked to be the mascot for the fire engine riding around the campsite and now she is a wanted fugitive. 8)
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby ParisStreetPitCrew » September 8th, 2010, 8:31 pm

Some people--- really?!?

Cute little story, anyway. Love the toenails! Glad Kinzyl was able to show off a little. :D

Never thought of seeing if my dogs would like to chase bubbles. Think maybe we'll try it out someday.
ParisStreetPitCrew
Devoutly Bully

Postby madremissy » September 8th, 2010, 8:36 pm

She loves the bubbles. The higher and longer they fly the better she can really get some air.
madremissy

Postby TheRedQueen » September 8th, 2010, 8:52 pm

:giggle: Sorry about the interruption in your day, but that is a cute story!

Score wants to know if Kinzyl wants to be his girlfriend #131...he loves bubbles too.
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby madremissy » September 8th, 2010, 9:01 pm

TheRedQueen wrote::giggle: Sorry about the interruption in your day, but that is a cute story!

Score wants to know if Kinzyl wants to be his girlfriend #131...he loves bubbles too.

It was the toenails that caught his attention wasn't it. :wink: Kinzyl says she would love to share bubble time with Score.
madremissy

Postby pitbullmamaliz » September 8th, 2010, 9:06 pm

OMG that's crazy! Thank god the cops were reasonable!
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby amazincc » September 8th, 2010, 10:12 pm

:rolleyes2: :giggle:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby airwalk » September 8th, 2010, 10:36 pm

She's the cutest darn fugitive I've ever seen...and sounds as if the local LEO thought so too..
airwalk
I live here

Postby iluvk9 » September 9th, 2010, 8:13 am

8) Good thing the guy didn't see Sammy out there, too! Now that is one REAL dangerous looking dog.

As for the pink toenails, you should be reported for animal abuse. :giggle:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Return to Off-Topic