Darlene and her rope toy

Post your pics and vids here.

Postby iluvk9 » August 27th, 2010, 7:16 am

Actually, this tire has been around for years, but everyone lost interest. I put it on a rope for her.

Truman is afraid of her and won't take anything she has. :)

Truman and Harley try to play with it.

Just for size reference. If you look REAL HARD you can see Truman standing behind Lenny and Harley. :wink:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Pit♥bull » August 27th, 2010, 7:32 am

Truman Rules :dance:
Pit♥bull
Supremely Bully

Postby PetieMarie22 » August 27th, 2010, 9:11 am

What a cute bunch!! :)
Kathleen (and George)
Petie Marie - spoiled rotten Pit Bull Terrier
Sunshine Honeysuckle Smith - DSH cat that lives under the couch
Sasha Marie - Bombay Mix = DIVA
PetieMarie22
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Ino » August 27th, 2010, 9:50 am

Looks like the rope definately brought that toy to life for them!!! :D Seeing Truman with the rest of your crew definately puts his size into perspective- he is HUGE!!! :shock: You do have a great looking crew, Joyce (and I am jealous of your living lawn- mine is mostly dirt)!!
Ino
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby amalie79 » August 27th, 2010, 10:08 am

Wowsers!! You weren't kidding. Truman is HUGE and beautiful!!
"In these bodies, we will live; in these bodies we will die.
Where you invest your love, you invest your life." --Marcus Mumford

--Amalie
amalie79
Loyally Bully

Postby madremissy » August 27th, 2010, 10:30 am

Look at all my God children. :loveU:
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby iluvk9 » August 27th, 2010, 11:26 am

Ino wrote: Seeing Truman with the rest of your crew definately puts his size into perspective- he is HUGE!!! :shock:

I always thought Harley was a "large dog". 8) He is half of Truman.

You do have a great looking crew, Joyce (and I am jealous of your living lawn- mine is mostly dirt)!!

Thank you. My lawn is really green weeds. 8) I always say when Better Homes and Gardens comes for a photo shoot, they will have to take photos from a distance. I have learned to cut it very high as we have not had a lot of rain on Long Island for most of the summer.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby iluvk9 » August 27th, 2010, 11:38 am

Darlene wins by default. Truman has the attention span of a fruit fly.

iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby madremissy » August 27th, 2010, 12:00 pm

He just has to spread the love around to the whole family. He didn't want to ignore Lenny. :D
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby Emi » August 27th, 2010, 1:04 pm

Nice looking pups :)
You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, 'Wow, you're right! I never would've thought of that!'
- Dave Barry
Emi
Full of Bully

Postby HappyPuppy » August 27th, 2010, 3:50 pm

You don't post enough of that gal!!! The crew looks great. Have things settled down with Harley's tummy?
Ruby Underfoot, CGC
HappyPuppy
Supremely Bully

Postby iluvk9 » August 27th, 2010, 4:30 pm

HappyPuppy wrote: Have things settled down with Harley's tummy?

Yes and no. :sad2: The past three days he has finally eaten "without me dancing in front of him". Now we have to see if it continues. No puking for 5 days, so that is a positive. His weight is holding at 69 lbs. He should be about 7 pounds heavier.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Lucky09-mom » August 28th, 2010, 12:29 am

my fiance cant wait to get to the new house n hang lucky a rope from a tree. he is going to love it!! by he i mean dad n lucky hahaha!!!!
your babies look like they are having lots of fun.
Believe, be loyal & loving, keep them happy, healthy & safe. They will surprise you in the end & give it all right back - PitBulls.
Family: David-Dad, Nicole-Mom, Aubree-Princess (queen really), Lucky-our Prince puppy.
**PLEASE BE RESPONSIBLE PITBULL OWNERS OR ANY DOG FOR THAT MATTER!
Lucky09-mom
Just Whelped

Postby iluvk9 » August 28th, 2010, 8:08 am

Lucky09-mom wrote:my fiance cant wait to get to the new house n hang lucky a rope from a tree.

Most people actually have the "spring pole". :giggle: I am sure you have seen them.
Last edited by iluvk9 on August 28th, 2010, 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby iluvk9 » August 28th, 2010, 8:09 am

I just quoted myself....so I changed it to this post instead. It says nothing.

:dance:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Lucky09-mom » August 30th, 2010, 1:06 am

I googled spring poles, and didnt realize they say they are used for fighting pits. I just want to make sure that it is clear Lucky is not nor will he ever be a fighting pitbull. I just want everyone to know this just in case that is a thought from anyone. Trust me I am extremely against fighting pit rings, etc.

I am with my fiance that it will be a fun thing for him to get some energy out and great exercise...maybe he will get rid of the little sag in his chest :). I had never heard of spring poles and really wasn't sure of this whole rope thing, but I trust my fiance because he hates and looks down on the fighting as well. Makes us both sick.
Believe, be loyal & loving, keep them happy, healthy & safe. They will surprise you in the end & give it all right back - PitBulls.
Family: David-Dad, Nicole-Mom, Aubree-Princess (queen really), Lucky-our Prince puppy.
Lucky09-mom
Just Whelped

Postby iluvk9 » August 30th, 2010, 8:04 am

Lucky09-mom wrote:I googled spring poles, and didnt realize they say they are used for fighting pits.

MANY responsible owners set them up for pure fun and exercise! And it doesn't matter the breed. Check out Erin's dachshund in her video! :dance:

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=33049
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Lucky09-mom » August 30th, 2010, 9:17 am

Thanks. I will check out the video. I watched some youtube videos. I even found a cute whistling puppy. Lol. That makes me feel better. I look over him just like another child. :). It looks like they enjoy it though n he has so much energy I think his crazy butt will. I need to post the video of him seeing his reflection in the mirror n thinking it's another dog. Thank you though for helping make it a little clearer.
Lucky09-mom
Just Whelped

Return to Gallery and Cinema