Sh!t My Kids Ruined

Keep yourself busy at work!

Postby Marinepits » August 19th, 2010, 7:48 pm

Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby TheRedQueen » August 19th, 2010, 7:58 pm

I keep telling my dad to get a picture of his Master's diploma from Hopkins that I colored on... :dance:
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby Hoyden » August 19th, 2010, 8:52 pm

I love that site! Probably because it makes me realize that Gremlin isn't the only child who is hell on feet. I think she should be their poster child though.
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby mnp13 » August 19th, 2010, 10:11 pm

holy crap that site is hysterical!
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby HappyChick » August 19th, 2010, 10:39 pm

LOL! That site is funny! When Niki was little I used to say she was the devil's spawn :evil: because of some of the crap she did! Sometimes I still think she is, and she'll be 30 this year.....
Angie & crew

http://www.epitome-dog-rescue.org

My beloved Vincenzo 07/22/05 - 11/16/09 forever in my heart. Cancer sucks.
HappyChick
Loyally Bully

Postby PetieMarie22 » August 21st, 2010, 9:48 am

That one with the cream in the crib brings back memories for me. My brothe and I would throw things in my little sisters crib and one day we threw a pen in there. She drew all over herself, toys, the wall, the crib! :doh:
Kathleen (and George)
Petie Marie - spoiled rotten Pit Bull Terrier
Sunshine Honeysuckle Smith - DSH cat that lives under the couch
Sasha Marie - Bombay Mix = DIVA
PetieMarie22
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Jenn » August 22nd, 2010, 6:07 pm

lol
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby SassyCassie » August 22nd, 2010, 10:46 pm

I wish i had a pic from my 2 yo nephew a month ago. I heard him fussing so went to get him out of his crib. He was all red - so was the bedding, his clothes, the wall, etc. My 9 yo niece left her lipstick (don't ask me why a 9 yo needs freakin' lipstick) on the end table next to the crib, he got it, spread it everywhere, and went to sleep. Needless to say, i didn't pick him up, i called my BIL to get him instead.

I have no sympathy for the lady who has 8-9 loads of laundry a week. That's IT? I have at least 12, and now my stupid dryer belt broke, and as usual, i will call the appliance place tomorrow and they will tell me they have to order it b/c my dryer is so old (which it is, but barring minor replacements of heating elements, etc) it will probably be running long after the crap they are making right now will be.
The root of ALL evil at dotcorny
SassyCassie
Just Whelped

Postby furever_pit » November 16th, 2010, 8:23 pm

LOL!
That site gives me TONS of reasons not to procreate. Gonna have to show this one to the BF. lol
furever_pit
Supremely Bully

Return to Fun and Games