We've been learning some new tricks

Post your pics and vids here.

Postby PoodleMaMaKat » August 19th, 2010, 9:59 pm

Sorry... I got the camera out tonight :D

Mia's in heat (as you can tell by the pull up) so we've been learning lots of tricks to keep her brain occupied. I decided to pick a more complicated trick, because we have lots of time. We've been working on this for about a week and a half.

Mia trying to Weave... I dropped the treat oops my fault I messed her up!

YouTube - Mia Weave... I dropped treat.AVI

Mia Weaving. I didn't mess her up this time! And I removed the cue between each step.

YouTube - Mia Weave on her own.AVI

Of course I couldn't leave Kodi out. He knows that super yummy treats are given out in that room!

Kodi learned Spin last week.

YouTube - Kodi Spin 2.AVI

Kodi FINALLY learns to roll over. I've been trying to teach this one for at least a month. Tonight the light bulb went off!!

YouTube - Kodi Roll Over 1.AVI
Kat
Kodi- Mini Poodle
Mia Puppy - Standard Poodle

If you ever doubt your own beauty, look into your dogs eyes and see for yourself what they see in you.
PoodleMaMaKat
Just Whelped

Postby pitbullmamaliz » August 19th, 2010, 10:16 pm

Those are awesome!
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby TheRedQueen » August 19th, 2010, 11:06 pm

:clap:
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby iluvk9 » August 20th, 2010, 8:21 am

:shock: Geez that was phenomenal!!! I love the spin.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby PoodleMaMaKat » August 20th, 2010, 9:18 am

Thanks!!

Joyce... when he gets really really excited he adds a jump in the middle of it. I couldn't get him to do it last night, but he does it for my dad all the time!
Kat
Kodi- Mini Poodle
Mia Puppy - Standard Poodle

If you ever doubt your own beauty, look into your dogs eyes and see for yourself what they see in you.
PoodleMaMaKat
Just Whelped

Postby iluvk9 » August 20th, 2010, 3:06 pm

My DIL's family has a white Standard Poodle and she is SO "on the go"! The energy level is amazing. Callie literally flies over the 4 steps from the kitchen to the family room. Feet never touch the steps.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Ino » August 24th, 2010, 10:38 pm

Clever dogs!! Those videos were great :clap: . Roll over is something that has proven to be a challenge with Ino!! There is hope though!!!
Ino
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Return to Gallery and Cinema