got some sad news :(

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby pitbullforever » May 9th, 2006, 7:57 pm

so i just got some really really bad news yesterday at the vets office. she said that my spunky has cancer and only gives him about 2 weeks to live if that i'm so upset i'm takeing it very hard. i mean he's a yellow lab whos almost 12 so he's older but its not makeing it any eisier at all. :cry: :cry: :cry:
pitbullforever
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Jesseca » May 9th, 2006, 7:59 pm

oh no. I'm so sorry. (((hugs))) :cry:
Jesseca
Devoutly Bully

Postby Magnolia618 » May 9th, 2006, 8:06 pm

Oh Bridget... I'm so sorry. :(

Spunky is an awesome dog. He really didnt look right when I saw him the other day.

I'm so sorry about this news. Know that he lived a wonderful life. You GAVE him that life when you took him into your home. He is a lucky dog. Soon he will be free from all of his pain. Give him a big hug for me.

I'd love to come see him...
“Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated.â€
Magnolia618
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » May 9th, 2006, 8:09 pm

Oh I am so very sorry. No matter what the age & no matter how well prepared for it, it is never easy. Enjoy your time with him & know you gave him the best life he could possibly ask for.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Sue » May 9th, 2006, 8:10 pm

I'm so sorry :(
Sue
Bull Meister

Postby pitbullforever » May 9th, 2006, 8:11 pm

i don't want to put him to sleep and i don't want him to die on his own this really really sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm so upset i'm so tired cause i spent the whole night crying instead of sleeping. i just don't know what to do i'm so upset. this really really sucks!!!
pitbullforever
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby msvette2u » May 9th, 2006, 8:12 pm

I am so sorry to hear about your dog. :hug3:
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
msvette2u
I live here

Postby Jenn » May 9th, 2006, 8:35 pm

I'm so sorry, how very sad.. :( Best wishes to you both!
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby a-bull » May 9th, 2006, 8:44 pm

awww, this stinks . . . if it helps any, and it probably doesn't, soo many of us know how you feel.

I'm so sorry---hang in there.
DISCLAIMER:

My posts are my own opinions unless otherwise stated. They are not necessarily correct for all dogs or all owners.
a-bull
I live here

Postby Purple » May 9th, 2006, 9:10 pm

pitbullforever wrote:i don't want to put him to sleep and i don't want him to die on his own this really really sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm so upset i'm so tired cause i spent the whole night crying instead of sleeping. i just don't know what to do i'm so upset. this really really sucks!!!

You'll know. Trust me, you will. It's in their eyes. I am so sorry you have to go through this. We are all here for you.
Purple
I live here

Postby pitbullforever » May 9th, 2006, 9:32 pm

thats everyone its good to know that you are all here for me. i'm going to miss him so much.

chea you can def come see him if ya want. i would say i could bring him to your house since he really loves going for car rides but the other dogs may be way too much on him. :(
pitbullforever
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Purple » May 9th, 2006, 9:35 pm

May I ask what cancer he has?
Purple
I live here

Postby ellie@ny » May 9th, 2006, 9:42 pm

I'm so sorry.... :(
Ellie
----------------------------------------
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby Marinepits » May 9th, 2006, 10:13 pm

:itsOK: I am so sorry you both have to go through this. Purple is right -- you will know when it's time. Be at peace.
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby pitbullmamaliz » May 9th, 2006, 10:13 pm

Oh Bridget - I'm so sorry. I can't imagine the pain you're in right now. Just know that whatever happens, Spunky knows how much you love him. Spoil him rotten and make his last days here his best. I'll be thinking of you.
:hug3:
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby dogcrazyjen » May 9th, 2006, 10:45 pm

:cry:

I am so sorry, you are in my prayers, both of you.
dogcrazyjen
Devoutly Bully

Postby babyreba » May 9th, 2006, 11:03 pm

oh no, i'm so sorry. i hope you guys get to enjoy what time he has left. :(
babyreba
Supremely Bully

Postby Magnolia618 » May 9th, 2006, 11:27 pm

the other dogs may be way too much on him.

I can easily put them away.

Also, I'm sure he would love to be up in the fields. We can put him in the jeep and just drive up there.
“Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated.â€
Magnolia618
I live here

Postby pitbullforever » May 10th, 2006, 6:51 am

he has stomich cancer and its all over his stomich in a major way.

yeah chea your right he would really love the fields one last time. i'll figure out a good day for me (tonight i think i'm going to petsmart but prob tommarrow if thats ok?)
pitbullforever
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Patch O' Pits » May 10th, 2006, 7:07 am

pitbullforever wrote:i don't want to put him to sleep and i don't want him to die on his own this really really sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm so upset i'm so tired cause i spent the whole night crying instead of sleeping. i just don't know what to do i'm so upset. this really really sucks!!!

As long as his quality of life is good spoil him and keep him with you. I dread having to ever make that decision as well. I've been told the dog will let you know like someone else said.

Prayers and Hugs!
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Next

Return to Off-Topic