My introduction about myself

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby Bull dog » August 7th, 2010, 12:43 pm

Hello Everyone! I am a 36 year old male from Upstate New York near Syracuse. I have owned animals my whole life. I currently have 4 cats and one dog which is a staffordshire terrier. My dog Kallie is 14 years old and I have had her since she was 5 weeks old. I taught her how to sit, lay down, off, shake, speak, give kisses when asked but she likes to take that into her own hands all the time and just give lickings lol. I also have rescued a couple dogs in my life time from being euthanized. One dog I rescued was a black lab that was a drop off at my parents house. I knew that he was going to be put down if I didnt go and rescue him from the dog warden. I took him in and vetted him and took care of him until I found a great home for him. Another dog I took in was a abuse case. These teenagers was abusing this dog and the animal control was comming to take him away. I knew that if I didnt take the dog and he didnt get adopted out that he would be euthanized. I took the dog in had him full vetted and then found him a great home.

I grew up owning various different breeds of dogs from doxins to rottweillers to staffordshires and the list gos on. I have also owned my share of lizzards, amphibians, fish, turtles, cats, small furry animals etc. After owning my first staffordshire terrier I fell in love with the breed. I do love all muscle dogs like the american bull dogs, mastiffs, bull mastiffs, rotweillers, english bull dogs etc.

I just found this site PitBull Talk and from what I have seen so far and read I think its a great site. I am sure I will beneft fromt reading the posts and hopefully shine some light where it is needed. Thank you!
Bull dog
Just Whelped

Postby Pit♥bull » August 7th, 2010, 2:37 pm

Welcome to PBT We ♥ pictures :)
Pit♥bull
Supremely Bully

Postby iluvk9 » August 7th, 2010, 3:01 pm

Bull dog wrote: I have also have rescued a couple dogs in my life time from being euthanized. One dog I rescued was a black lab that was a drop off at my parents house. I knew that he was going to be put down if I didnt go and rescue him from the dog warden. I took him in and vetted him and took care of him until I found a great home for him.

Oh, you are SO in! 8) I wanted this to be "Blacklabtalk" but Admin had other ideas. :wink:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby ArtGypsy » August 7th, 2010, 4:27 pm

:wave2: :wave2: :wave2: :wave2:

WELCOME to PBT!!!

:wave2: :wave2: :wave2: :wave2:
“Hope has two beautiful daughters: their names are Anger and Courage.
Anger that things are the way they are.
Courage to make them the way they ought to be.”----Augustine
ArtGypsy
First I Caught Her, Then I Didn't Share My Fries

Postby pitbullmamaliz » August 7th, 2010, 7:16 pm

"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby TheRedQueen » August 7th, 2010, 8:11 pm

:D Hello and Welcome! :D
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby maberi » August 8th, 2010, 10:04 am

Welcome to the forum :wave2: My brother lives out near Syracuse

--Matt
Look beyond what your own eyes see
maberi
I Save My Empty Calories For The Bottle

Postby amazincc » August 9th, 2010, 12:07 am

Welcome to PBT! :)
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby Bull dog » August 9th, 2010, 12:09 am

I want to thank everyone for welcoming me to the site. It is a pleasure to be here!
Bull dog
Just Whelped

Postby amazincc » August 9th, 2010, 12:50 am

Sooooo... how about some pictures???? :D
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby PetieMarie22 » August 9th, 2010, 10:03 am

Hello! Welcome! :)
Kathleen (and George)
Petie Marie - spoiled rotten Pit Bull Terrier
Sunshine Honeysuckle Smith - DSH cat that lives under the couch
Sasha Marie - Bombay Mix = DIVA
PetieMarie22
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Jenn » August 10th, 2010, 1:06 pm

:wave2:
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby Patch O' Pits » August 10th, 2010, 2:41 pm

Hi there and welcome to our happy forum family! :)
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Return to Introductions