Pre-move pictures

Post your pics and vids here.

Postby Ino » July 30th, 2010, 9:38 am

So, this weekend we are moving to Florida. I am not sure when we will be back online, but I figured I would post some of Ino's recent NY pictures & videos. He is going to really miss his mud/swimming spots and his girlfriends here! It is going to be a long ride down (especially with the kitties), but things should be better for us- the county I am in now just does not have good career options and most of the jobs do not pay a decent wage. With the cost of living/taxes going up staying just is not a good thing. I did get a call the other day and have a job interview set up for Aug 9 and it is one of the 2 jobs I applied for that I really wanted. It is a county job so I would have good benefits if I get it.

I love this pic!

Ino & his girls

Moving mud:

Ino
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Marinepits » July 30th, 2010, 9:40 am

Best of luck with the move and the job hunt!

Ino likes the older ladies, huh? :wink:
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby maberi » July 30th, 2010, 9:42 am

Ha, those movies with his head burring in the water digging in the mud are hilarious!! What a ham
Look beyond what your own eyes see
maberi
I Save My Empty Calories For The Bottle

Postby Ino » July 30th, 2010, 9:58 am

Marinepits wrote:Best of luck with the move and the job hunt!

Ino likes the older ladies, huh? :wink:

Thanks!! Lol- yeah....he has a MILF & a GILF :| ! The GSD is 12 and the lil old beagle is 13!! The Chessie is only a year older than Ino, but she can be a bully- she picks on him a lot but he tolerates it. I guess it is because they were pretty much raised together. They live right next door and we have walked together 2X a day since he was 8 weeks old. Matt, I enjoy watching him in the mud (eventhough it smells horrible when you view it live!!)- he has a blast, so it is worth allowing it!! :D He slept very well last night after his mud workout!!!
Ino
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby furever_pit » July 31st, 2010, 9:24 pm

Where in FL are you moving to?
If it is an area I am familiar with I will be happy to tell you about the best doggie places. lol

Good luck with the move.
My kitty was SOO not happy with that when I drove him down here.
furever_pit
Supremely Bully

Postby plebayo » August 1st, 2010, 12:15 am

He's so freakin' adorable. He has the cutest face ever!
Suzanne
Seth, CGC & LiLo
♥♥Sofie - Always in my heart. ♥♥
plebayo
Mrs. Dr. Kildare

Postby iluvk9 » August 1st, 2010, 6:01 am

Congratulations on getting an interview already. :) I am sure you can find some mud hole for Ino to enjoy down south.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Pitbull-Girl » August 2nd, 2010, 9:37 am

Nice pics! Is it a pitbull or amstaff? he like to amstaff... :mrgreen:
Pitbull-Girl
Just Whelped

Postby Ino » August 6th, 2010, 3:05 pm

I just got settled in- I moved to Merritt Island. Ino is an APBT English Bulldog mix. He is enjoying Florida, but we have to adjust our schedule because of his heat intolerance. I'll let you know how the interview goes on Mon (fingers crossed)!!!
Ino
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby iluvk9 » August 6th, 2010, 6:39 pm

Good luck!!! :wave2:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Return to Gallery and Cinema