Score has left...

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby TheRedQueen » August 5th, 2010, 8:41 pm

without me to go play flyball! 8)

He's gone off to Blacksburg, VA to play flyball with another team member...filling in a team that was formed at the last minute when a team had to drop out.

:dance: I keep wondering where he is...then I remember! lol
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby hugapitbull » August 5th, 2010, 8:46 pm

Awe, I'm sure he misses you too! (even if he is off having fun without you!) :shock:
Shanna & Spirit Trouble
We beat osteosarcoma - 27 months 20 days cancer free
'Spirit' Trouble departed for the Bridge 3/16/2011 a victim of aging
Visit - http://k9cancer.org

Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain--and most fools do. ~Dale Carnegie
hugapitbull
The Better Half

Postby TheRedQueen » August 5th, 2010, 8:48 pm

hugapitbull wrote:Awe, I'm sure he misses you too! (even if he is off having fun without you!) :shock:

I hope so! Steve walked him out to the car...I called..."bye puppy!" and he hopped in the car without a second glance...lol. He saw his flyball harness and basketball...and was ready to go! (with or without me!)
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen

Postby Hundilein » August 5th, 2010, 9:21 pm

Who's running him? If I made a quick trip up there on Sunday, do you think I could steal him?
Sarah and Renee - aka wild child
Hundilein
Loyally Bully

Postby TheRedQueen » August 5th, 2010, 9:38 pm

Hundilein wrote:Who's running him? If I made a quick trip up there on Sunday, do you think I could steal him?

I have no idea who is running him...:) This was a last minute thing...I offered him up, expecting to hear..."oh we probably won't need him".

I told Steve to keep a close eye on him...I know everyone covets my brown puppy. :lookaround:

TheRedQueen

Postby iluvk9 » August 5th, 2010, 10:24 pm

EVERY time my son went back to college from a break, I would stand in the driveway and cry....Did you cry when Score left to "college"?
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby TheRedQueen » August 5th, 2010, 10:27 pm

iluvk9 wrote:EVERY time my son went back to college from a break, I would stand in the driveway and cry....Did you cry when Score left to "college"?

Nope...I just figured it was one dog down for a busy weekend full of dogs. ;) I know he'll have more fun with Steve than he will with me this weekend! ;)

TheRedQueen

Postby maberi » August 6th, 2010, 9:08 am

Good luck Score!! I'm sure he will kick a$$

Funny enough Earl is running this weekend without me as well. I couldn't make it to the tournament but figured he would enjoy it so he is running on a "seniors team" (whatever you call the teams for the older dogs)
Look beyond what your own eyes see
maberi
I Save My Empty Calories For The Bottle

Postby TheRedQueen » August 9th, 2010, 9:42 am

My puppy is home! He did really well all weekend...running 4.2s for someone he'd never met before. :D He's home now and we're all happy again!

TheRedQueen

Postby iluvk9 » August 9th, 2010, 10:13 am

:confetti: He really is an amazing guy!
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Return to Off-Topic