The mother of all Collar Mania updates-contests-discounts

Have a Bully related CafePress store? Do you make or sell dog products? Let us know so we can shop there! Posting animals for sale is against board policy

Postby sfbullygirl » July 29th, 2010, 10:12 pm

So it has been awhile since my last update and lots has changed. I have hired a new assistant to help me keep the Ready to Wear section filled as well as keep the turnaround time on custom orders faster. She has been busy getting up to speed and we are adding stuff to the site daily , which by the way has undergone a mini make over on the design and I will be working on the content over the next month to try and make a few things easier to order.

We also launced a Face Book page so be sure to check us out as I post daily updates there about Ready to Wears, discounts and general information http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/San-Fr ... ajaxpipe=1

So on to the good stuff, this will be long so bear with me, there is lots of new stuff and a contest and a discount for those of you who hang in there until the end...no scrolling to the end!!

I will be adding next week a new style of Adopt Me Collars. The embroidered collars will be replaced with collars that have the Adopt Me phrase imprinted into the nylon to make them more durable as well as I can now make martingales which have been requested and the Adopt Me can be seen. The colors are limited to start but you know me this will change and more will be added. I am thinking of also adding a few Do Not Ban Me options as well since BSL is upon all of us.

Second, for all you agility and fly ball folks I am adding some specialized ribbons to the 1" section. They can be used on 1.5 or even 2" collars if need be and can also be layered with colored grosgrain ribbons for some added pop, such as the examples below , a few of these will be added to the ReadyTo Wear section tonight.

Also coming in August, leather name/tag collars. These will be lightweight leather collars with a thin suede lining to be used as tag collars for larger dogs when you do not want a noisy tag jangling or for small dogs as regular collars. I have a bunch of cool new leathers in color and patterns. These are different from the regular leather name collars in that they will only come in 3/4" and 1" and have plastic quick release buckles or nickle/brass if you prefer, as they are not for walking large dogs but only for names and numbers.

Another option coming in August will be Crypton fabric collars. Crypton is an upholstery fabric that is water, stain, mildew and abrasion resistant. It does not come in as many flashy pretty colors but I buy what I can find that is cute. These will be a great option for hikers, dogs that go to the beach and are generally hard on collars. I have a few testers out now putting them through their paces and reports are good.

Next we have new fabrics and ribbons..lots of ribbons. I have focused a lot of fabrics the last few years and have bought a few of them this month, but I am increasing the ribbon selections with some really durable choices. Most of these will be made into Ready to Wears so check there often, I am adding about 15 or 20 tonight. Sizes range from 3/4" to 2". We have also been experimenting with layering ribbons and lining the collars with cool ribbons, if you see something you like just contact us and we can work out a custom design for you.

So...in honor of all the new changes and for you being patient and reading all this....you did read all this right? We are having a contest, I will give away 4 ribbon or fabric collars of your choice and design, just sign up to this thread and the winners will be chosen on Monday August 8 which is my birthday , but I will be giving the gifts to you :))

Also, if you cannot wait and see something you must have now, you may use coupon code Mother25 between Aug 1 and Aug 15 and receive 25% off your order, this applies to all products on the site.

Thank You all for your continued business over the years it is much appreciated and I thank you and the spokesmodels of Collar Mania thank you!

sfbullygirl
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby TheRedQueen » July 29th, 2010, 10:37 pm

Me me me! Do I win, since I'm the first one? ;) John's birthday is the 8th too...and mine is the 10th. Happy Birthday to you too!
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby sfbullygirl » July 29th, 2010, 10:41 pm

TheRedQueen wrote:Me me me! Do I win, since I'm the first one? ;) John's birthday is the 8th too...and mine is the 10th. Happy Birthday to you too!

and back at you!!
sfbullygirl
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby BullyLady » July 29th, 2010, 11:01 pm

Ooooooh, I'm excited for the Crypton!! Shelby can be hard on her collars. Can't WAIT to see those colors! :mrgreen:
"I'm not all bad but I'm a faithful sinner."
~Dave Matthews
Cathleen
Shelby - AB Mix 1 yr - CGC
BullyLady
Proud Uber Nerd

Postby flibgit » July 29th, 2010, 11:02 pm

I'm normally not a ribbon kinda girl when it comes to dressing Amber, but I must say you have some AWESOME choices. :)

Happy Birthday!
Princess and the Pea Pet Beds. Extra-cushy beds for your pampered pets.
http://www.princessandpeapetbed.etsy.com
flibgit
Just Whelped

Postby TheRedQueen » July 29th, 2010, 11:12 pm

Oh, forgot to ask...the leather embroidered collars...do they come in any color leather?
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby sfbullygirl » July 29th, 2010, 11:16 pm

TheRedQueen wrote:Oh, forgot to ask...the leather embroidered collars...do they come in any color leather?

yes I have lots of colors,purple, blues, reds, greens,yellow, brown,black and many more
sfbullygirl
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby amazincc » July 29th, 2010, 11:19 pm

Consider us signed up, too... :D
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby pitbullmamaliz » July 29th, 2010, 11:22 pm

I'm in!!! I agree with Jacki - I've never put Inara in a ribbon collar but jeebus you have some fantastic ones! I saw a couple with hot pink that would match the new hot pink leather leash Inara has coming soon....
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby BigDogBuford » July 29th, 2010, 11:56 pm

Sign me up!

I am dying to try the more durable material....my dogs are so hard on collars.
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby mnp13 » July 30th, 2010, 2:44 am

Add me in too!
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby iluvk9 » July 30th, 2010, 6:03 am

I wish you all the good fortune in the world with your business! You always "give back" to your customers and that is something that sets you apart. Along with your fabulous collars, of course.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby HappyChick » July 30th, 2010, 7:56 am

I love your contests and your collars!

Please sign us up too!!
Angie & crew

http://www.epitome-dog-rescue.org

My beloved Vincenzo 07/22/05 - 11/16/09 forever in my heart. Cancer sucks.
HappyChick
Loyally Bully

Postby madremissy » July 30th, 2010, 9:48 am

Lisa, You know I am in!!!!

For those of you who want an examples, I just received Kinzyl's collars the other day with two of the new designs. LOVE THEM.
I have to say this material holds up great. Her last one still looks brand new and she has had it for over a year.

I picked this one out.
Travis chose this one
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby hugapitbull » July 30th, 2010, 10:07 am

Sign me up! I NEED to win. OK, maybe I WANT to win and there is a difference, but hey, a win is a win! :|
Shanna & Spirit Trouble
We beat osteosarcoma - 27 months 20 days cancer free
'Spirit' Trouble departed for the Bridge 3/16/2011 a victim of aging
Visit - http://k9cancer.org

Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain--and most fools do. ~Dale Carnegie
hugapitbull
The Better Half

Postby ArtGypsy » July 30th, 2010, 10:21 am

SIGN US UP!!!!!!!

DAR'S BIRTHDAY IS SEPTEMBER 1ST!! :dance: :dance: :dance:
“Hope has two beautiful daughters: their names are Anger and Courage.
Anger that things are the way they are.
Courage to make them the way they ought to be.”----Augustine
ArtGypsy
First I Caught Her, Then I Didn't Share My Fries

Postby chewbecca » July 30th, 2010, 10:48 am

Ophie and Luke got to be testers for the Crypton material!
Had them just over a week, and they have held up BEAUTIFULLY between the daily wrestling and dirt digging they both do in the yard.

And Lukey in his (which is also a double fabric one with a strip on the top with an extra D-Ring for his tags):

Here's where you can see the top strip with the additional D-Ring, sorry he looks like a panty-sniffin'-weirdo in this pic, though, he's such a spaz that he has a hard time not wiggling when trying to sit still for pictures:
http://www.ellaslead.com
The only lead you'll ever need.
chewbecca
Loyally Bully

Postby LMM » July 30th, 2010, 11:12 am

I would definitely like to talk with you about placing a larger order for the adopt me and don't ban me colors. When you get a free minute let's discuss please! Yea I know, free minute, HA!
LMM
I'll Kick Your Ass

Postby DeeNtheChillas » July 30th, 2010, 12:05 pm

Sign us up!

I have a custom design for Mr. Val all picked out but we're waiting on it until we're 100% sure he's fully grown (little midget man that he is!).
Dee and the furry babies:
Lizz (11 y/o beagle x toy fox terrier)
Blazer (7 y/o chihuahua x boston terrier)
Valentino (less than a year old pit bull)
Tyler and Victoria, the kitties
and the 'chillas
Humble Acres Chinchillas
http://www.humbleacreschinchillas.com
DeeNtheChillas
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby airwalk » July 30th, 2010, 1:14 pm

Well sign me up....is the flip flop ribbon in yet?
airwalk
I live here

Next

Return to Marketplace