Why I have dogs instead of kids...

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby TheRedQueen » July 24th, 2010, 2:44 pm

while odd, it's not *really* disturbing that I just told one of my dogs..."If you sniff one more penis, you're going in your crate!"
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby hugapitbull » July 24th, 2010, 4:24 pm

So, is he in his crate yet?

:choke: is why I don't have kids - and the dogs come real close some days!
Shanna & Spirit Trouble
We beat osteosarcoma - 27 months 20 days cancer free
'Spirit' Trouble departed for the Bridge 3/16/2011 a victim of aging
Visit - http://k9cancer.org

Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain--and most fools do. ~Dale Carnegie
hugapitbull
The Better Half

Postby pitbullmamaliz » July 24th, 2010, 5:22 pm

Were you saying that to Inara? I could see me saying that to my Inara. :D
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby TheRedQueen » July 24th, 2010, 5:31 pm

Yes, he's in his crate...(yes, for sniffing one too many)...and no, it was The Wiener. :giggle:
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen

Postby ArtGypsy » July 24th, 2010, 6:44 pm

:| :? :D :| :? :D I'm wondering this :: Just HOW does one stop a Wiener From Sniffing a Wiener> :| :|

:dance: :neener: :crazy2: :neener: :crazy2: :dance:
“Hope has two beautiful daughters: their names are Anger and Courage.
Anger that things are the way they are.
Courage to make them the way they ought to be.”----Augustine
ArtGypsy
First I Caught Her, Then I Didn't Share My Fries

Postby iluvk9 » July 25th, 2010, 8:58 am

I would imagine Mom's of hookers had to say that to their daughters a lot when they were teens.....
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby ArtGypsy » July 25th, 2010, 9:49 am

iluvk9 wrote:I would imagine Mom's of hookers had to say that to their daughters a lot when they were teens.....

:nono: :nono: :nono:
Bad, Joyce, BAD....... :mrgreen:
ArtGypsy

Postby TheRedQueen » July 25th, 2010, 11:01 am

iluvk9 wrote:I would imagine Mom's of hookers had to say that to their daughters a lot when they were teens.....

:spit:

Damn, woman!

TheRedQueen

Postby mnp13 » July 25th, 2010, 1:18 pm

JOYCE! lmao

I have a command for stopping sniffing - anything - people or other dogs "stop being rude." It generally works, and usually gets a laugh from the person they are being rude to which is good because I hate dogs that sniff people.

Ruby sometimes gets snarky with dogs that get too invasive with their sniffing, so say to the dog "she has had her yearly exam this year already, thanks" Which usually gets a laugh from the owner, but I don't need the hassle of her going after another dog...
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby TheRedQueen » July 25th, 2010, 1:30 pm

mnp13 wrote:JOYCE! lmao

I have a command for stopping sniffing - anything - people or other dogs "stop being rude." It generally works, and usually gets a laugh from the person they are being rude to which is good because I hate dogs that sniff people.

Yeah, I picked this one up from Fidos...they use it for the same thing. Fig does know it...lol...but there were too many penises to sniff yesterday...all right at nose height for him...little freak is in heaven.

Ruby sometimes gets snarky with dogs that get too invasive with their sniffing, so say to the dog "she has had her yearly exam this year already, thanks" Which usually gets a laugh from the owner, but I don't need the hassle of her going after another dog...

Hahahahahaha...I love this one! I'll have to tell John to use it when Sawyer's getting "examined" by other dogs.

TheRedQueen

Postby ArtGypsy » July 25th, 2010, 2:18 pm

I NEED to know how one begin teach a "stop being rude' command!! :| :D
I'm going to start another thread......

((running off to the next page))
ArtGypsy

Postby furever_pit » July 25th, 2010, 10:17 pm

lol I can just imagine little Fig walking around under all the big dogs, sniffing their junk. Gator is kinda obsessed with other dogs too - male and female. :rolleyes2:

I jokingly tell my dogs how I'm going to beat them later. If they were little people I probably would have been hauled off by now. Plus, I don't mind dog drool...but infant slobber NO THANK YOU.
furever_pit
Supremely Bully

Postby PetieMarie22 » July 26th, 2010, 10:01 am

furever_pit wrote:I jokingly tell my dogs how I'm going to beat them later. If they were little people I probably would have been hauled off by now.

We (jokingly, of course!) ask Petie if she'd like another black eye!
Kathleen (and George)
Petie Marie - spoiled rotten Pit Bull Terrier
Sunshine Honeysuckle Smith - DSH cat that lives under the couch
Sasha Marie - Bombay Mix = DIVA
PetieMarie22
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Return to Pit Bull Talk