Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby dharmasmom » May 4th, 2006, 12:04 pm

Hi, all! :D

I'm Mary, from NC. While I don't share my home with a Pit, I am a HUGE advocate and lover of the breed. This affinity only heightened during the 2 months I was in Nola, now I can't get enough of them.

I can help get info out, and if anyone needs help w/ transports that run through Western NC to SC & VA borders, I'd be more than happy to help!!

Just Whelped

Postby a-bull » May 4th, 2006, 12:53 pm

Howdy!! :)

Nice of you to offer transports!!! People on these forums are ALWAYS looking for willing transporters!

My posts are my own opinions unless otherwise stated. They are not necessarily correct for all dogs or all owners.
I live here

Postby pitbullmamaliz » May 4th, 2006, 5:07 pm

Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Asta » May 4th, 2006, 5:57 pm

Hello and very welcome :wave:

Welcome Wagger

Postby mnp13 » May 5th, 2006, 10:30 pm

Hi Mary!

Was NOLA your first indepth experience with Pit Bulls? What got you interested in the breed?

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
Evil Overlord

Postby dharmasmom » May 9th, 2006, 9:24 am

Thanks so much!

My first experience w/ a Pit was working w/ a friend of mine who did a POOR job of socializing her Pit....I got to be his socialization. Outside of that, yeah Nola was my first dealing with Pitties en masse - LOL and I loved every second of it. Since then, I find myself gravitating toward bully breeds (Pits in partic.) when I'm out and about w/ my dog. And, as neurotic as my dog (beagle) is, she has made a fantastic friend in a lil' girl pit that lives around the corner....we have a grand time!

Thanks again for the warm welcomes!

Just Whelped

Postby cheekymunkee » May 9th, 2006, 9:46 am

There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

I Have Your Grass

Postby bridge city bullies » May 10th, 2006, 12:57 am

Hi Mary! Welcome Aboard :)
bridge city bullies
Just Whelped

Return to Introductions