Someone shopping at 7-eleven?

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby Klopfer » June 27th, 2010, 3:46 am

As i know that pitbull-addicted persons are the best Dog owners in the whole world, i decided to ask here ;)

I'm from Germany and we don't have a 7-Eleven store here. I'm playing farmville at Facebook and i'm looking for a farmville Code to unlock the "goji-berries". 7-eleven is having a Promotion with farmville/zynga.
The Codes come with Mans product, f.e. Slurpee (don't Know what that is but Sounds tasty ;)), Sandwiches or vegetables.

If someone's going shopping and got a Code - and don't Need it yourself - can you please help me out and send me the Code? I just need one, but if i will get more than one, i will give them away to some german pit Bull owners that are addicted to this sstoopid Game like me ;)
They say "fighting dogs" grab on and never let go; and it's the truth! Smokey grabbed my heart and never let go.

http://www.schuldig-geboren.de
Klopfer
Just Whelped

Postby iluvk9 » June 27th, 2010, 8:08 am

No 7-11's??? Wow, I thought they were everywhere, like McDonald's! 8) Good luck in your quest for the code. :)
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby DeeNtheChillas » June 27th, 2010, 6:55 pm

I've never been in a 7-Eleven in my life.
Or a Sonic.
Or places like Chuck-E-Cheeses. Any of them.

:|
Dee and the furry babies:
Lizz (11 y/o beagle x toy fox terrier)
Blazer (7 y/o chihuahua x boston terrier)
Valentino (less than a year old pit bull)
Tyler and Victoria, the kitties
and the 'chillas
Humble Acres Chinchillas
http://www.humbleacreschinchillas.com
DeeNtheChillas
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby SLS61185 » June 28th, 2010, 12:14 am

Klopfer wrote:As i know that pitbull-addicted persons are the best Dog owners in the whole world, i decided to ask here ;)

I'm from Germany and we don't have a 7-Eleven store here. I'm playing farmville at Facebook and i'm looking for a farmville Code to unlock the "goji-berries". 7-eleven is having a Promotion with farmville/zynga.
The Codes come with Mans product, f.e. Slurpee (don't Know what that is but Sounds tasty ;)), Sandwiches or vegetables.

If someone's going shopping and got a Code - and don't Need it yourself - can you please help me out and send me the Code? I just need one, but if i will get more than one, i will give them away to some german pit Bull owners that are addicted to this sstoopid Game like me ;)

I bought a thing of ice cream from there and got the code off of it because I play FV... I went to put the code in last night and can't read the stupid thing because some of the letters are messed up. :x
Stac

Today is the tomorrow that we worried about yesterday - Unknown
SLS61185
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby amazincc » June 28th, 2010, 1:19 am

iluvk9 wrote:No 7-11's??? Wow, I thought they were everywhere, like McDonald's! 8)

Not in Germany... and apparently not in Concord either... :rolleyes2: :bs:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby SLS61185 » June 28th, 2010, 4:54 am

amazincc wrote:
iluvk9 wrote:No 7-11's??? Wow, I thought they were everywhere, like McDonald's! 8)

Not in Germany... and apparently not in Concord either... :rolleyes2: :bs:

When I lived in WI there wasn't any 7-11's... But when I lived in TX there was...
Stac

SLS61185
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby hugapitbull » June 28th, 2010, 5:07 am

I did a search in Texas and there are a few in the Houston area, more in the Austin area, and some close to Dallas. Before their bankruptcy several years back, they were everywhere in Texas and Louisiana. Not anymore.
Shanna & Spirit Trouble
We beat osteosarcoma - 27 months 20 days cancer free
'Spirit' Trouble departed for the Bridge 3/16/2011 a victim of aging
Visit - http://k9cancer.org

Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain--and most fools do. ~Dale Carnegie
hugapitbull
The Better Half

Postby katiek0417 » June 28th, 2010, 9:01 pm

I'll see if I can get you one!

I did the whole thing and got 200 FV cash...that was nice...also got a water slide, a diving board, a coffee cart, a water tank, and a neopolitan cow...
"Rumor has it, compulsion is evil."

Katrina
Sacha CGC - Dumb Lab
Nisha CGC, PDC, PSA TC, PSA 1 - Crazy Malinois
Drusilla SLUT- Pet
Nemo - Dual-Purpose Narcotics
Cy TC, PSA 1, PSA 2, 2009 PSA Level 3 National Champion
Axo - Psycho Puppy
Rocky - RIP My Baby Boy
katiek0417
pointy ear hoarder

Postby SLS61185 » June 28th, 2010, 11:39 pm

katiek0417 wrote:I'll see if I can get you one!

I did the whole thing and got 200 FV cash...that was nice...also got a water slide, a diving board, a coffee cart, a water tank, and a neopolitan cow...

Dang! Do you have to buy a bunch of different things to get a lot of stuff? Or will one code get you something?

I may try and buy something again here soon... As long as I can read the stupid code this time. I still have my other one written down - But, I had to guess at some of the letters since you couldn't read them all that well on the container :-(
Stac

SLS61185
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby BullyLady » June 28th, 2010, 11:46 pm

This thread has me craving a Cherry Slurpee, I haven't had one in *years*! If I go get one I will PM you the code. :)
"I'm not all bad but I'm a faithful sinner."
~Dave Matthews
Cathleen
Shelby - AB Mix 1 yr - CGC
BullyLady
Proud Uber Nerd

Postby Klopfer » June 29th, 2010, 7:44 am

BullyLady wrote:This thread has me craving a Cherry Slurpee, I haven't had one in *years*! If I go get one I will PM you the code. :)

WOW! Thank you soooooo much!!! Can't wait to getting your PM :helloClap:

Nope, we don't have a 7-Eleven shop here. :( Hamburg is the second (or third?) biggest city in Germany and we only have 8 Starbucks Shops here... I remember when we spent our holidays in the US, we had a Starbucks next door...
They say "fighting dogs" grab on and never let go; and it's the truth! Smokey grabbed my heart and never let go.

Klopfer
Just Whelped

Postby katiek0417 » June 29th, 2010, 6:56 pm

SLS61185 wrote:

Dang! Do you have to buy a bunch of different things to get a lot of stuff? Or will one code get you something?

I may try and buy something again here soon... As long as I can read the stupid code this time. I still have my other one written down - But, I had to guess at some of the letters since you couldn't read them all that well on the container :-(

One code from a slurpee will get you a sheep going down a twisty water slide...it will also open up the goji berries...

To get the 200 FV cash, you need to buy 10 DIFFERENT products...

Katrina
Sacha CGC - Dumb Lab
Drusilla SLUT- Pet
Axo - Psycho Puppy
Rocky - RIP My Baby Boy
katiek0417
pointy ear hoarder

Postby SLS61185 » June 29th, 2010, 7:48 pm

katiek0417 wrote:
SLS61185 wrote:Dang! Do you have to buy a bunch of different things to get a lot of stuff? Or will one code get you something?

One code from a slurpee will get you a sheep going down a twisty water slide...it will also open up the goji berries...

To get the 200 FV cash, you need to buy 10 DIFFERENT products...

Oh okay. Guess I will just have to get on it again, I suppose!
Stac

SLS61185
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Klopfer » June 30th, 2010, 5:02 am

Ups, haven't seen your posting. Did i get you right that you can get 200 fv if you've got all the codes?! Wow!

Klopfer
Just Whelped

Postby TinaMartin » June 30th, 2010, 10:10 am

My sister hasnt gone yet. Will keep you posted if she does.
Not only am I a member of the Michelle says my dog is fat club I'm the president!
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Postby TheRedQueen » June 30th, 2010, 10:15 am

I'll be hitting the 7-11 for you today hopefully!
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby katiek0417 » June 30th, 2010, 2:16 pm

Klopfer wrote:

Ups, haven't seen your posting. Did i get you right that you can get 200 fv if you've got all the codes?! Wow!

Yep, you need to complete mastery in goji berries, and get codes from 10 different products, and you type in your 10th code, and voila, it opens the "vault" with the 200 FV cash...

Katrina
Sacha CGC - Dumb Lab
Drusilla SLUT- Pet
Axo - Psycho Puppy
Rocky - RIP My Baby Boy
katiek0417
pointy ear hoarder

Postby Klopfer » July 8th, 2010, 1:44 pm

:wave2:

:wink:

Klopfer
Just Whelped

Return to Off-Topic