FOUNDATIONS OF COMPETITIVE TRACKING tapes

Have a Bully related CafePress store? Do you make or sell dog products? Let us know so we can shop there! Posting animals for sale is against board policy

Postby dogged » December 4th, 2009, 1:40 pm

FOR SALE

CTS FOUNDATIONS OF COMPETITIVE TRACKING - #1 VHS
by Joanne Fleming-Plumb
How to teach your dog scent discrimination through the use of a scent box, how to lay a track conducive to learning while building basic skills, calmness and confidence in all dogs. Shows the handler how to recognize changes in mood through body posture. Emphasis is on breaking skills down into their most basic form, letting the dog make mistakes and benefit from them. Schutzhund or AKC tracking.

CTS FOUNDATIONS OF COMPETITIVE TRACKING - #2 TEACHING PRECISION VHS
by Joanne Fleming-Plumb
Emphasizes track construction for proper learning, how and when to properly wean the dog from food while teaching turns, articles, and obstacles. Also emphasizes the fact that through controlling difficulties and rewards, the dog will develop a consistent footstep to footstep style. Schutzhund or AKC tracking.

I bought them for $65 a pop and am selling both for $100 plus S&H.
"Hey, I'm glad I found you. I need your approval to cut down some lollipop trees outside the sea monkey hut. These decisions have to go through you because you're the mayor of crazy town."
dogged
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby maberi » December 4th, 2009, 2:01 pm

For anyone interested in tracking I would highly suggest getting these. One of the things you don't find in many books are the body cues dogs exhibit when they are off a track and keying in on these is a huge part of competitive tracking.
Look beyond what your own eyes see
maberi
I Save My Empty Calories For The Bottle

Postby furever_pit » December 26th, 2009, 1:37 pm

I have these DVDs. They are great.
furever_pit
Supremely Bully

Postby dogged » December 29th, 2009, 12:31 pm

Thanks, guys! They are really interesting vids and I've watched them over and over and over...

Selling them for $75 now plys S&H
"Hey, I'm glad I found you. I need your approval to cut down some lollipop trees outside the sea monkey hut. These decisions have to go through you because you're the mayor of crazy town."
dogged
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby dogged » January 26th, 2010, 11:39 am

$50 for both plus S&H. Any takers?
dogged
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby dogged » May 14th, 2010, 3:08 pm

Still for sale! $50 for both plus S&H.
dogged
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby dogged » June 23rd, 2010, 9:05 pm

Still for sale!
dogged
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby furever_pit » June 23rd, 2010, 9:07 pm

Do you have an email or phone number that I could pass along?
I have a good friend in Canada who is interested in getting into tracking. I already sent her a book about AKC Utility tracking but I think she would enjoy these videos as well.
furever_pit
Supremely Bully

Postby dogged » June 23rd, 2010, 10:55 pm

Sure thing, will PM it to you.
dogged
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby furever_pit » June 24th, 2010, 1:23 pm

Passed it on. :P
furever_pit
Supremely Bully

Return to Marketplace