Apple Eaters!!

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby Miles » January 23rd, 2006, 5:33 pm

Does anyone else have dogs that absolutely love apples? Vincent loves apples but Moto has to have everything he does...

Moto ate a pickle last night because he didn't want vincent to get it... He made a weird face but he did muscle it down...

I'll post pictures shortly...
Miles
Just Whelped

Postby Jesseca » January 23rd, 2006, 5:58 pm

Oh yes, one of my foster's Rita, will eat anything. But she loves apples, carrots and banannas. It's quite cute. Except when my 1 1/2 yr old son has a bananna and she follows him around. He turns, points his little chubby hand and yells, "go, my nana" very cute I must say. :D
Jesseca
Devoutly Bully

Postby Romanwild » January 23rd, 2006, 6:05 pm

Both of mine like them.

Deyfus likes radishes! :shock:
Romanwild
I live here

Postby CinderDee » January 23rd, 2006, 6:09 pm

My dog will eat anything! :shock:
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby pblove » January 23rd, 2006, 6:13 pm

got apple eaters here too. they really love applesauce too, so will add that to their kibble from time to time.
mine also love the mini carrots, not the regular size carrots though, only the minis??
pblove
Just Whelped

Postby Big_Ant » January 23rd, 2006, 6:21 pm

Weda eats apples all of the time. Her snack, when the wife has the time to make it, is Chopped Apples smothered with peanut butter.

We also have an Apple Tree in the yard, and when I pick them when in season, I throw one to her and let her play ball with it, even though she's slowly eating it while she plays.

- Anthony
Big_Ant
Enlightened Bully

Postby mnp13 » January 23rd, 2006, 6:31 pm

Connor loves anything that is round.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Miles » January 23rd, 2006, 6:35 pm

Well I give it to them whole and then they proceed to eat them...

It's funny because Moto is (or was) a very picky eater if it's too salty, too sour, too sweet, or too spicy for an infant he wouldn't touch it. But since Vincent can in the house, he has to have everything that he does (Vincent is a piggy) even if he just ate if Vincent is eating he has to eat. It seems like he wants everything to be his and nobody elses.. Such as toys treats and food.
Miles
Just Whelped

Postby Hoyden » January 23rd, 2006, 6:45 pm

Birdie loves baby carrots too! She won't touch the big ones.

They'll eat apples if they FEEL like it, but it's not a favorite.

My Petey loves pasta! With sauce! I tease him and call him an Italian Pitbull Terrier.

Pizza bones too! They LOVE pizza crust, but they only get a small piece each and ONLY if they were super duper good at dinner.

Does anyone else have a dog that raids the herb garden? I plant a "dog garden" with herbs and things that they like to eat and won't make them sick.

I plant a bucket of mint for Petey. Birdie ate all my italian oregano! I'll have to put some in he dog garden for her this spring.
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby luvmyangels » January 23rd, 2006, 10:14 pm

Knuckles and Cookie love apples but Teddy will have nothing to do with them.
I am "The Rat Queen".

Have a great day!! :)

Mary Ann & The Furry Bunch:
Cookie & Knuckles
Rabbit: Butterscotch
The Rattie Bunch: Girls: Noodle & Raisin Boys: Gus, Melvin, Oliver, & Toby
luvmyangels
I live here

Postby Purple » January 23rd, 2006, 10:18 pm

Mine love apples (except Purple), carrots and will crawl over barbed wire for lettuce.
Purple will not eat pasta if it's buttered, she'll spit it out, will not eat french fries if they have ketchup on them....
Purple
I live here

Postby Darlazmum » January 24th, 2006, 5:00 pm

<<<<<<<<<she LOVES em. We actually saw one on our walk today on the ground, perfectly good apple, and she was at a trot and still wanted to stop for the apple :D Don't worry I told her leave it :wink:
Darlazmum
Just Whelped

Postby BullyVW » January 24th, 2006, 5:27 pm

Apples....and pineapples
BullyVW
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Emi » January 24th, 2006, 6:59 pm

Dottie doesn't like apples

She likes beans tho , oatmeal, and other stuff lol
Emi
Full of Bully

Postby Sariss » January 25th, 2006, 10:19 am

Isn't there something with appleseeds that can harm a dog? Though I think they'd have to eat a lot to be harmed.
Sariss
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby SpiritFngrz » January 25th, 2006, 3:40 pm

Miss Satin likes most anything...in fact she is such like a toddler she thinks most things go in her mouth. She likes fruits and veggies and what not but her first love is paper. She looooves to eat paper and that's so bad! Her newest thing is toilet paper....
SpiritFngrz
I live here

Return to Pit Bull Talk