road trip of the Western US!

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby pitsnok » June 17th, 2010, 2:20 am

I couldn't be more excited, and I had to share. If anyone is in any of these areas PLEASE let me know. I would love to at least try to meet up.

I am flying to Portland next Wednesday to accompany my best friend on her trip back to Oklahoma. I'll be there for two nights before our journey. I have never been anywhere west of Colorado so I am SO excited. Plus I know about 3600 people who live in Portland. I just wish I could stay longer!

Our first night on the road we are staying somewhere in Idaho (not sure where---we are staying with a friend of my friend's.) Then on the second night we are staying with her sister in Crested Butte. The third night we are staying with our good friend in Kingman, Kansas.

I can't wait, and am SO grateful for this opportunity. My summer school professor is even letting me leave class early because she agrees it will be a great time...
~Brittany, Degan and Harlow's mom

"It is true that Pit Bulls grab and hold on. But what they most often grab and refuse to let go of is your heart, not your arm."
pitsnok
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby iluvk9 » June 17th, 2010, 5:46 am

Sounds like it is going to be a fun adventure!!! Could you please name the 3,600 people you know in Portland? I might know some of them. :neener:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Marinepits » June 17th, 2010, 7:52 am

Have a blast! :wave2:
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby plebayo » June 17th, 2010, 3:50 pm

LOL I don't really know you but I live like 20mins from Portland!
Suzanne
Seth, CGC & LiLo
♥♥Sofie - Always in my heart. ♥♥
plebayo
Mrs. Dr. Kildare

Return to Off-Topic