Why Yes

Post your pics and vids here.

Postby BigDogBuford » May 31st, 2010, 12:34 am

Why yes, that IS quite possibly the biggest dingle berry ever hanging out of Alfred's butt. Nice.

~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby amazincc » May 31st, 2010, 12:41 am

:shock: :shock: :shock:

:giggle:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby BigDogBuford » May 31st, 2010, 12:44 am

The funny thing was he didn't mind it in the least. He walked around for a while until I went out there and TCOB. He's such a dude.
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby Malli » May 31st, 2010, 2:22 am

Dingleberry? TCOB?

cling on sh!t? And you had to pull it out? :)
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby BullyLady » May 31st, 2010, 3:52 am

TCOB = Took care of business?

That is nasty Alfred!! lol
"I'm not all bad but I'm a faithful sinner."
~Dave Matthews
Cathleen
Shelby - AB Mix 1 yr - CGC
BullyLady
Proud Uber Nerd

Postby pitbullmamaliz » May 31st, 2010, 8:03 am

HOLY CRIMINEY! I'm not sure "dingleberry" does that thing justice! lol
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby airwalk » May 31st, 2010, 5:29 pm

Hey just call it love!
airwalk
I live here

Postby Ino » May 31st, 2010, 10:53 pm

lol Gotta love the dingleberries!!! Ino & his little lab buddy always get long grass dingleberries...the lab waits for my neighbor to pull hers out and Ino runs like a maniac and refuses to let you near it. He shoots the dirtiest looks when you go near his butt to "violate" him. Usually he will run & scoot and get it out on his own though. I've only had to restrain him to TCOB one time!!!
Ino
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby iluvk9 » June 1st, 2010, 5:54 am

I can't believe you took a photo of it....but then, you are Jeanine. 8)
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby HappyPuppy » June 1st, 2010, 12:33 pm

Oh gawd! Eww! Alfred!!!!!!! (and to think I USED to have a crush on you!)! I have to get to Ruby's clingons fast or she will drag her butt and smear whatever is there down the length of her tail! :shock:
Ruby Underfoot, CGC
HappyPuppy
Supremely Bully

Postby TheRedQueen » June 1st, 2010, 3:17 pm

That's why fluffy dogs are good...they have their own toilet paper attached...:D
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby Malli » June 2nd, 2010, 3:20 am

TheRedQueen wrote:That's why fluffy dogs are good...they have their own toilet paper attached...:D

:puke:
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby mnp13 » June 2nd, 2010, 12:29 pm

:puke:

and be careful when you pull those out...

Our Lab ate a cassette tape once, and the vet warned us not to pull anything out as it passed, but to cut off any "hangers" with scissors because things could be tangled up in there and pulling could be very dangerous.

Dogs are disgusting.

Merlin likes to eat rubber bands, they make for "interesting" litter box trips when things get stuck.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby mnp13 » June 2nd, 2010, 12:29 pm

iluvk9 wrote:I can't believe you took a photo of it....but then, you are Jeanine. 8)

x2

lmao
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby BigDogBuford » June 2nd, 2010, 12:54 pm

mnp13 wrote::puke:

and be careful when you pull those out...

Our Lab ate a cassette tape once, and the vet warned us not to pull anything out as it passed, but to cut off any "hangers" with scissors because things could be tangled up in there and pulling could be very dangerous.

Dogs are disgusting.

Merlin likes to eat rubber bands, they make for "interesting" litter box trips when things get stuck.

This was just long grass so it was no biggie. Buford had an even bigger one yesterday so I made Chris mow the lawn.

And for the record....Chris took the pic! :neener:
~Jeanine

BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Return to Gallery and Cinema