My baby....

Post your pics and vids here.

Postby iluvk9 » November 27th, 2009, 9:56 am

OH NO! Poor little pup! :( I am glad he is in good hands till he comes home.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby RastaPitLover » November 28th, 2009, 11:14 pm

I had a big scare this morning. He decided to pull off the sleave that was covering the Morphine patch and licked the spot it was on. I woke up to him panting and not moving at all. I put him on the floor and he just laid there. Then he pooped while he was laying down. Luckily his Vet called to see how he was and i told him what happened. He said that if he got worse to bring him in. I gave him the Peanut butter test (He never turns it down) and he didn't even look at it. He came to around noon and was chewing on me by 2pm :). Now i just gotta keep him away from his staples as he wants to pull them out. He's wanting to run around like he use to and gives me the puppy eyes cause he wants to play. I can't wait till he gets better. I hate seeing him like this. :(
Pack leader to a 2 yr old APBT that thinks he's human. No only if i can train him to use the toilet.
RastaPitLover
Just Whelped

Postby amazincc » November 29th, 2009, 1:35 pm

:shock:

Do you have a cone for him???
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby RastaPitLover » December 2nd, 2009, 12:39 am

amazincc wrote::shock:

Do you have a cone for him???

Elizabethan Collar..yup. The thing was that the Dr. put an elastic sleeve over the patch and the patch itself was held on by some sort of crazy glue cause i couldn't pull it off without some skin. I think when he was pulling off the sleeve, he grabbed the patch too. :(

I took him to the Vet today for his annual vacc. shot and he was so amazed how quick he's healing. He can even put his weight on it (stand on both back legs). It hasn't even been a week. Just so no one get confused. I take Dub to 2 different doctors. His regular Vet (Dr. Rowman) wasn't equipped to do his type of surgery so he referred me to Dr. Lesser (NYVC) which happened to be his brother-in-law and the best Ortho Vet in the state. I took Dub to Dr. Rowman today and he hasn't saw him since i bought him in soon after he got hit so he & the ladies at the vet wanted to see him (he was happy to see them to) in which they were all amazed at his recovery. He even gained 1.5 lbs since last Wed. He gets his staples taken out on the 11th and depending on the leg, Psychical Therapy soon after (which i think he doesn't need it). One thing that troubles me is that the leg might not grow and end up needing to be lengthened when he gets older. Anywho, he's doing great. He's being pampered by my wife ATM.
Pack leader to a 2 yr old APBT that thinks he's human. No only if i can train him to use the toilet.
RastaPitLover
Just Whelped

Postby amazincc » December 2nd, 2009, 8:44 pm

RastaPitLover wrote: He gets his staples taken out on the 11th and depending on the leg, Psychical Therapy soon after (which i think he doesn't need it). One thing that troubles me is that the leg might not grow and end up needing to be lengthened when he gets older.

I am glad that he's doing so well. :D

I think "physical therapy" can be many things... swimming would be an excellent choice, if that's possible where you live.

What makes you think that the leg might not grow???
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby RastaPitLover » April 14th, 2010, 9:16 pm

Hey everyone!! Just dropping by to say hello and to say my lil' man is doing great! He just turned 8 months 2 days ago. Man, time fly's. I still have no camera and he won't stay still enough for me to take a pic with my phone.

He's finally got a clean bill of health. He got his final shots last month and a final x-ray's.

Here's a crappy pic i just took.
RastaPitLover
Just Whelped

Postby pitbullmamaliz » April 15th, 2010, 7:11 am

You have GOT to get us a better pic than that 'cause he looks darling!
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby PetieMarie22 » April 15th, 2010, 9:00 am

Glad to hear he is doing well. I just read through this thread and it sounds like he's one tough cookie!
Kathleen (and George)
Petie Marie - spoiled rotten Pit Bull Terrier
Sunshine Honeysuckle Smith - DSH cat that lives under the couch
Sasha Marie - Bombay Mix = DIVA
PetieMarie22
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby RastaPitLover » April 15th, 2010, 5:06 pm

another 1
RastaPitLover
Just Whelped

Postby RastaPitLover » April 16th, 2010, 1:06 am

RastaPitLover wrote:
kera09 wrote:

Sorry but i have to quote these pic's. I giggle every time i look at him when he was a lil' pup. I can't picture him being that small anymore. He is the best PBT i ever had. All the training from when he was 5-6 weeks old has paid off 10 fold. Sticking with a good diet since i got him has helped him greatly. I stuck with Solid Gold since he started eating food. When i took away the canned food, i replaced it with rice & veggies. So he gets a mix of that & dry food.

Oh and his new nickname is "Wonder Pup" as he thinks cause he has titanium rods in his leg, he's super dog. LOL.
RastaPitLover
Just Whelped

Postby RastaPitLover » May 24th, 2010, 10:19 pm

As promised...

Doing what he does best....:)

I'll take more tomorrow.....
RastaPitLover
Just Whelped

Postby TheRedQueen » May 24th, 2010, 11:18 pm

He's got a beautiful head/face...:heartbeat:
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby RastaPitLover » May 27th, 2010, 3:18 pm

Here are some better one's i just took....
RastaPitLover
Just Whelped

Postby pitbullmamaliz » May 27th, 2010, 3:42 pm

He is just very handsome. :)

(PS - time to change your signature - he's not 4 weeks anymore! :wink: )
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby LMM » May 27th, 2010, 4:12 pm

While he's very gorgeous ewwwwww doggy balls!
LMM
I'll Kick Your Ass

Postby amazincc » May 27th, 2010, 5:51 pm

LMM wrote:While he's very gorgeous ewwwwww doggy balls!

x2 lol
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby RastaPitLover » May 27th, 2010, 11:09 pm

pitbullmamaliz wrote:
(PS - time to change your signature - he's not 4 weeks anymore! :wink: )

HE IS TO ME!!! :sad2:

HAHAHA...!..Yea...i couldn't bring myself to take his man hood. I think he thanks me now as he licks them alot :oops:

Just to show how good he his, my son's girlfriend bought over her Chihuahua pup (Looked like a rat to me..) Real little thing and he gently played with him on the floor. He was so happy to have another dog dog to play with...regardless how small he was :)

Thank you for the comments. He turned out to be a all around great dog. My brother tells me everytime he comes over how beautiful he his...and that means alot coming from someone that raised PB's for many years, and still does.
He does everything i ask him to and all he wants in return is to go for a ride in the car which he goes "nuts" for. His weakness is sticks. My back yard is full of sticks he dragged out the woods which makes it hard for me to mow the grass. No matter how many times i pick them up, he finds new ones. I love him dearly
RastaPitLover
Just Whelped

Postby amazincc » May 27th, 2010, 11:25 pm

RastaPitLover wrote:

HAHAHA...!..Yea...i couldn't bring myself to take his man hood. I think he thanks me now as he licks them alot :oops:

Trust me... "manhood" in and of itself has nothing to do w/the actual balls themselves. If you want 101 reasons why neutering is a GREAT idea, let me know and I'd be happy to list them for you. :wink:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby PetieMarie22 » May 28th, 2010, 9:12 am

He is a very good looking boy!! (I also agree with Christine about neutering though!) :)
Kathleen (and George)
Petie Marie - spoiled rotten Pit Bull Terrier
Sunshine Honeysuckle Smith - DSH cat that lives under the couch
Sasha Marie - Bombay Mix = DIVA
PetieMarie22
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby RastaPitLover » May 28th, 2010, 11:02 pm

Sorry ladies. That's one thing i won't do to any dog i have. I'm sure your reason are valid but i don't do neutering.
RastaPitLover
Just Whelped

PreviousNext

Return to Gallery and Cinema