Funny story... kind of...

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby amazincc » May 27th, 2010, 8:53 pm

Boys and I were out in the yard this afternoon, playing Wubba... three teenagers on bikes pedal by, slow down for a minute, and watch us. The boys run over to investigate, the kids have some sort of discussion, then they take off.
We continue playing. Five minutes later this little kid on a bike stops at our fence... he's maybe 9 or 10.
Again, the boys run for the fence, and the kid motions for me to come over as well. He asks me if it's okay to pet the dogs, what are their names, are they red noses, and how old are they... I answer all that, he pets the boys through the fence, and he pedals off.
Five minutes after that, there he is again. He wants to know "have the dogs ever mated?" "No", I say, and up the hill he goes again.
Few minutes after that... "do I want to mate the boys?" his big brother wants to know. Apparently the little kid is the go-between, and was recruited to ride up and down the hill to relay messages.
I tell him the boys are neutered, but even if they weren't I wouldn't want to breed them. Off he goes...
Comes back with "my brother wants to know what you mean?" I assume "neutered" isn't in the brothers vocabulary, so I explain it in simple terms... the little boy nods "aaah... they are SPADED, you mean?"
"Yes" I tell him, "but for the boys the word is neutered." Off he goes.
Then I see him again a few minutes after that... he's peering through the fence at the dogs, forehead all wrinkled, frown on his face... and he rides off again.
Couple of minutes go by, and he's back... "the big brother doesn't believe me, and they have a female red nose who just came into heat, and my boys are so pretty, and they would pay me and let me pick a puppy on top of that..."
So, again, I tell him that the boys are neutered, honest-to-God... why wouldn't his brother believe me?
Well, the brother was one of the teenagers, and "definitely saw Sepps *boy parts* when they were riding past my yard"... and he sent the little kid to confirm that said *boy parts* were real and present.
So, I start launching into another explanation, but the kid cuts me off and points in Sepps direction... and there is my dog w/his penis almost hanging down to his knees. :rolleyes2: :nono: :doh:

I explained that those *boy parts* are not able to make puppies anymore, but that they are capable of "getting excited"... wtf else can I tell a little kid??? :| lol
I don't think the kid believed me anyway. After squinting at Sepps parts one more time and looking at me w/one eye brow raised, he wished me a nice evening and left, and I didn't see him again.

LMAO LMAO LMAO
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby Ino » May 27th, 2010, 9:13 pm

That is hilarious!!! It had me cracking up!!! That poor little boy must have been beyond confused! lol
Ino
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Malli » May 27th, 2010, 9:15 pm

omg :lol3: good times in the hood! ;)
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby pitbullmamaliz » May 27th, 2010, 9:22 pm

OMG that just totally cracked me up! lmao
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby airwalk » May 27th, 2010, 9:31 pm

Sex ed via Sepp.
airwalk
I live here

Postby Rolex+Deebo » May 27th, 2010, 9:59 pm

LMAO! that poor kid!
I get so many people pull up and ask if I "wanna mate" him. And when I tell them that he is neutered, they are like "ok, so you want to mate him?" LOL Some times I feel like saying YES! that will be $500, but I'm not guaranteeing any pups. lol
PR Top Line's Inna White Tee CGC ~aka~ ♥Rolex♥
Deebo ~aka~ Slobber Monkey
Scahill's Goddess Of Light CGC TDI ~aka~ Ziva

Until he extends his circle of compassion to include all living things, man will not himself find peace. Albert Schweitzer
Rolex+Deebo
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby amazincc » May 27th, 2010, 10:22 pm

I guess "he's neutered" doesn't mean much to most people, especially when certain dogs flaunt their *boy parts* as brazenly as Sepp sometimes does... lol
I probably get the mating question at least once a week... :rolleyes2:

I want to get mine a shirt that says something like "my puppy-maker is broken"... I think that's pretty clear and to-the-point, even for a younger child. :giggle:

(The other ideas I came up with are a little more x-rated, so I won't post them. :oops: :dance: )
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby madremissy » May 27th, 2010, 11:26 pm

amazincc wrote: I want to get mine a shirt that says something like "my puppy-maker is broken"... I think that's pretty clear and to-the-point, even for a younger child. :giggle:

I want a shirt for Kinzyl along the same lines as that. rolleyes2: In my little neck of the woods, people have a hard time with the word "spayed". I try to say "fixed", and they still don't get it. I finally have to say she is "broken".
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby SLS61185 » May 28th, 2010, 12:15 am

Lol, that's funny! People ask all the time if Patch is fixed because he still has his sac and are a little confused as to whether there's anything in them or not.
Stac

Today is the tomorrow that we worried about yesterday - Unknown
SLS61185
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby mrs1two » May 28th, 2010, 8:35 am

Lmao! That's great. What's horrible is that they just want to mate her with any random dog.
mrs1two
Just Whelped

Postby call2arms » May 28th, 2010, 8:46 am

I brought him/her to the vet, and he/she took his balls/uterus out. Usually that works well.
“Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct.” Chuck Palahniuk

I love pus but I hate people.

I can say words like undifferentiated gonads now!
call2arms
Boys Stink

Postby mnp13 » May 28th, 2010, 3:55 pm

I used to get asked that about Ruby - and when I aswered that she was spayed one guy told me I ruined her :shock:

It's a little difficult with Riggs, since everything is there :| I just tell them that I'm very selective about breeding him, sorry. Which is basically an implied (and intended) insult but what else can I say?
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby furever_pit » May 28th, 2010, 5:42 pm

lol
I say take the money and run. heehee.

People are crazy. There was one guy who didn't believe me when I told him Dylan was fixed and actually grabbed my dog by his back leg and tipped him up so he could see. :crazy2: Gator, on the other hand, has all his equipment and it can be more difficult to get people to back off when they want to breed to him - they just don't seem to understand that just because he has it does not mean he has to use it. haha.
furever_pit
Supremely Bully

Postby amazincc » May 28th, 2010, 6:31 pm

furever_pit wrote: they just don't seem to understand that just because he has it does not mean he has to use it. haha.

All I can say to that is that I've NEVER been approached by a woman about breeding the boys, and that the men/boys take it as a given that *cough*-if-it's-there-it-MUST-be-used-*cough*... :rolleyes2: lol

Saw my little friend pedaling by today, and he waved to me. :D
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby pitbullmamaliz » May 28th, 2010, 6:45 pm

I keep re-reading this story because it just makes me giggle every time. :giggle:
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby juniper8204 » May 28th, 2010, 7:09 pm

I had one guy ask me if Mindy Lou was fixed. I said yes. He shook his head and said, "What a waste." :o I was so offended. She's NOT a WASTE! She's my bud! And probably the best dog I've ever had. I was so shocked when he said it, it left me completely speechless, and he just went on his happy way.
Jen
Mommy to Mindy Lou and Moose

Pits are addicting!!! If I foster any more, my husband will have my head!
juniper8204
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby LMM » May 29th, 2010, 3:10 pm

Yea that's funny in a disturbing way. I do have to say since they don't believe you, watch your boys like a HAWK! I know you will but their persistance and disbelief would make me very nervous :shock:
LMM
I'll Kick Your Ass

Postby HappyChick » May 29th, 2010, 9:27 pm

LMM wrote:Yea that's funny in a disturbing way. I do have to say since they don't believe you, watch your boys like a HAWK! I know you will but their persistance and disbelief would make me very nervous :shock:

Me too.
Angie & crew

http://www.epitome-dog-rescue.org

My beloved Vincenzo 07/22/05 - 11/16/09 forever in my heart. Cancer sucks.
HappyChick
Loyally Bully

Postby BigDogBuford » May 30th, 2010, 11:30 am

Next time just tell them he's gay.
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby Malli » May 30th, 2010, 4:02 pm

BigDogBuford wrote:Next time just tell them he's gay.

:spit:
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Return to Pit Bull Talk