Any Experiences with this dog bed?

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby Hundilein » May 26th, 2010, 9:07 pm

Does anyone have any experiences, good or bad, with this dog bed?
http://www.amazon.com/Precision-Pet-Sno ... B002BDESFC

I saw one at Ross the other day for a reasonable price and was thinking about it for Renee since she gets stiff from her arthritis. (And I feel bad that she only has a couch, double bed, foam dog bed, and pillow dog bed to lay on right now :rolleyes2: )
Sarah and Renee - aka wild child
Hundilein
Loyally Bully

Postby TheRedQueen » May 26th, 2010, 10:05 pm

No idea...but if it's cheap, buy it!...you know me and dog beds! lol
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby Hundilein » May 26th, 2010, 10:25 pm

TheRedQueen wrote:No idea...but if it's cheap, buy it!...you know me and dog beds! lol

lol Yes, I do know you and dog beds. This one was not quite cheap enough for me to just buy it impulsively (especially not when I just moved and haven't gotten a paycheck from my new job yet). Perhaps I'll go back on Friday on the theory that if it's still there, I'm meant to buy it.
Sarah and Renee - aka wild child
Hundilein
Loyally Bully

Postby TheRedQueen » May 26th, 2010, 10:37 pm

Hundilein wrote:
TheRedQueen wrote:No idea...but if it's cheap, buy it!...you know me and dog beds! lol

lol Yes, I do know you and dog beds. This one was not quite cheap enough for me to just buy it impulsively (especially not when I just moved and haven't gotten a paycheck from my new job yet). Perhaps I'll go back on Friday on the theory that if it's still there, I'm meant to buy it.

Yeah, I understand that too! :) It does look soft n' comfy...
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Return to Off-Topic