UGH! Cussing involved.

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby SLS61185 » May 24th, 2010, 4:11 am

Have you ever hated someone you've never met? Probably. I hate this girl with a f*cking passion and I've never met her in my life. Who is she you ask? Oh just my soon-to-be-ex-step-sister.

Long story short. I'm an only child from my parents. They got divorced when I was 13. I stayed with my dad. My dad and step mom got married about a year later, maybe a lil' less. My step mom already had three daughters. The oldest two (Tiffany and Samantha) lived with their dad and the youngest (Amanda) with us. I'm oldest than all of them. The youngest at the time was 5 the other two I can't remember. I moved to my mom's when I was 17.

I've never met the other two. Anyways, when I was 21, my dad and step mom had a son. I have yet to meet my brother James because they were living in OK. Well, two years ago, she took James and Amanda and moved to KY and left my dad. He's been there ever since, with my dad still in OK. Trying to work around everyones schedule to go see him hasn't worked out too well. So I haven't done it.

Tiffany, who is now 21, continues to say she's his oldest sister. Now, mind you, I'm about to be 25 in a few weeks and I suck at math, but I can do simple math. Pretty sure I'm older than her, yes? Therefore, that would make me.... wait for it... wait for it... HIS OLDEST SISTER!!!! Funny how that works out, huh? Damn math. I've never talked to the girl. I tried to add her on Myspace and Facebook and she won't do it. I've gone out of my way to try and be nice to her and I'm tired of it. F*ck her then.

My dad and step mom will be divorced in a few weeks and I'm okay with it. She and I never really got along anyways. He's getting James for the summer and I was supposed to go see them. However, I'm getting my wisdom teeth out in two weeks and my mom is comin' down for my birthday the week after. So, I'm not gonna be able to get anymore time off for a lil' while.

I'm just... I don't know... Tired of her acting like I don't exsist. Amanda had posted something on FB about Jame and Tiffany left her a message saying "give him a biiig kiss kiss from his biggest sissssy:)". she normally says oldest. My response was "And how I have so much to say about the oldest sister stuff. but I won't, except one thing. I'M HIS OLDEST SISTER. JUST BECAUSE I HAVEN'T MET HIM YET, DOESN'T MEAN I DON'T F*CKIN' EXSIST"... THEN I sent my step mom a message, too.

"Just know this isn't to piss you off or anything, okay? Because that's not my intention.

But, can I just say that your oldest daughter pisses me the f*ck off? Because she does. I've never met the girl but god does she piss me off.

I'm sick and f*ckin' tired of her 'forgetting' that I exist and constantly saying she's James's oldest sister. I'M OLDER THAN HER, THEREFORE I'M HIS OLDEST SISTER. I mean I suck at math, but come on, I can do simple f*cking math.

Just because I've never met him yet, doesn't mean sh*t. I still exist. I'm still his sister. I'm still the oldest. I've kept quiet about it for the longest time, but Im tired of it.

By the way, how are you? Hope everything is all good with yall over there. Love and miss you. "

I get along with my step-mom when I don't have to live with, or see her. Am I wrong to be pissy about it? To say something about it? I'm just tired of it. I feel like I"m just banging my head against the wall on the subject and gettin' no where with it. Sorry this was so long. Just needed to rant about it to someone.
Stac

Today is the tomorrow that we worried about yesterday - Unknown
SLS61185
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby HappyChick » May 24th, 2010, 10:55 am

Did you just want to rant or do you want advice?

If you want advice, I've got some for you, but you probably aren't going to like it....

You have made it clear to everyone concerned how you feel. Now, Let it go. Why do you give a crap what that girl is posting on FB? She obviously knows it bothers you and you are playing into her hand. James will know who you are and what you are to him when he is older. For now, be the oldest sister and a good example to him. Don't get wrapped up in the games that "children" play, you are better and more mature than that. Aren't you?? I am old enough to be your mother and I know all about wasting time on negativity that others bring into one's life. Don't waste you time and energy on her nonsense.

I also image that you feel left out of James' life. Honey, don't worrying about things that are beyond your control. You will meet him and have a relationship with him if you want to in due time. When you do get to meet and spend time with James, make it the best times ever! He will love you for who you are!

I hope you do get to meet your little brother sometime soon. :)
Angie & crew

http://www.epitome-dog-rescue.org

My beloved Vincenzo 07/22/05 - 11/16/09 forever in my heart. Cancer sucks.
HappyChick
Loyally Bully

Postby Jenn » May 24th, 2010, 11:22 am

I agree with Angie! Hang in there, and don't let her get to you.
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby airwalk » May 24th, 2010, 12:05 pm

HappyChick wrote:Did you just want to rant or do you want advice?

If you want advice, I've got some for you, but you probably aren't going to like it....

You have made it clear to everyone concerned how you feel. Now, Let it go. Why do you give a crap what that girl is posting on FB? She obviously knows it bothers you and you are playing into her hand. James will know who you are and what you are to him when he is older. For now, be the oldest sister and a good example to him. Don't get wrapped up in the games that "children" play, you are better and more mature than that. Aren't you?? I am old enough to be your mother and I know all about wasting time on negativity that others bring into one's life. Don't waste you time and energy on her nonsense.

I also image that you feel left out of James' life. Honey, don't worrying about things that are beyond your control. You will meet him and have a relationship with him if you want to in due time. When you do get to meet and spend time with James, make it the best times ever! He will love you for who you are!

I hope you do get to meet your little brother sometime soon. :)

I agree..take advise from those old enough to have been there, done that...and wear the scars to prove it.
airwalk
I live here

Postby SLS61185 » May 25th, 2010, 3:51 am

Thanks yall. Was lookin' for a little of that but also just to rant, too. I try to talk to Mike about it but I don't think he 'gets' it. It wasn't just that one incident that got to me.

My step mom said that she is going to try and talk to Tiffany to see if she can get her to stop it. She said she's gettin' tired of her doing it all the time too and doesn't think it's right. Amanda said she tells James who I am all the time. I can only hope. Oh, and Tiffany left a message for me on Amanda's FB. She's f*ckin' crazy. She pretty much threatened me every which way she could and called me a b*tch. Also, she's 5 months pregnant. Says a lot, huh? Whatever.
Stac

Today is the tomorrow that we worried about yesterday - Unknown
SLS61185
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby LMM » May 25th, 2010, 9:01 am

Yea, let it go. Is it annoying? Sure, but it really reminds me of high school bullsh*t. Don't let yourself get dragged down to that level.
LMM
I'll Kick Your Ass

Postby TheRedQueen » May 25th, 2010, 9:25 am

LMM wrote:Yea, let it go. Is it annoying? Sure, but it really reminds me of high school bullsh*t. Don't let yourself get dragged down to that level.

Yup...what they all said. Life's too short to be bogged down by stupid sh*t like this...the best thing I've learned in my life is when to let stuff go...:) Frees me up to spend time and energy on the GOOD things in life.
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Return to Off-Topic