Well, it's been a couple weeks and Jasmine was doing much better until today. When I got home from work, she was holding her leg up again. She's putting more weight on it than the first time, but is still awfully lame.
Phil's taking Sid to the vet tomorrow, so I asked him to talk with Dr. Mike about Jasmine. We'll see if he wants to put her back on the anti-inflammatories again or if he wants to see her.
Send good thoughts, please.