Naughty Pony

If it's a non-human, non-Pit Bull, family member, post it here!

Postby plebayo » May 2nd, 2010, 5:23 pm

I haven't really been doing a lot of riding because I'm burned out from the arena. But Sundays are my definite ride days because I only work out 6 days a week. Cairo hasn't been ridden in a week and she was feeling pretty... special... today. My dad got a tripod so I thought I'd take some pictures and some video. The first video in she was very naughty.

Video:
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v11/p ... irobad.flv

Pictures:
Suzanne
Seth, CGC & LiLo
♥♥Sofie - Always in my heart. ♥♥
plebayo
Mrs. Dr. Kildare

Postby Marinepits » May 2nd, 2010, 6:12 pm

She's a beauty! And quite frisky, LOL.
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby plebayo » May 2nd, 2010, 6:22 pm

Marinepits wrote:She's a beauty! And quite frisky, LOL.

Thank you! She's really surprisingly clean... I've had her 5 years now and I think she's getting whiter!

LOL one of my friends on facebook said it best -

"I gotta extra lungeline for your 2 yr old, if you need it... LOL..."

Cairo will be 18 this year :p
Suzanne
Seth, CGC & LiLo
plebayo
Mrs. Dr. Kildare

Postby hugapitbull » May 2nd, 2010, 6:29 pm

She's gorgeous.
Shanna & Spirit Trouble
We beat osteosarcoma - 27 months 20 days cancer free
'Spirit' Trouble departed for the Bridge 3/16/2011 a victim of aging
Visit - http://k9cancer.org

Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain--and most fools do. ~Dale Carnegie
hugapitbull
The Better Half

Postby pitbullmamaliz » May 2nd, 2010, 7:13 pm

Cairo is so gorgeous and there are not enough words to tell you how jealous I am that you get to ride every week!

And please tell me those pics were taken before you rode - my hair NEVER looked as good as yours after my helmet came off! lol
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby plebayo » May 2nd, 2010, 7:43 pm

pitbullmamaliz wrote:And please tell me those pics were taken before you rode - my hair NEVER looked as good as yours after my helmet came off! lol

Yes, they were hehe... except the last one was after riding. However... :/ I don't wear a helmet... I'm a horrible person - I even actually fell at the beach one time and got knocked out so I know the dangers of not wearing one.
Suzanne
Seth, CGC & LiLo
plebayo
Mrs. Dr. Kildare

Postby iluvk9 » May 2nd, 2010, 8:20 pm

Damn it, I need to come and live with you. I want a horsey. >(

That arena is gorgeous. Is it yours??

The photos of you and horsey are great!
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby plebayo » May 2nd, 2010, 8:34 pm

iluvk9 wrote:Damn it, I need to come and live with you. I want a horsey. >(

That arena is gorgeous. Is it yours??

The photos of you and horsey are great!

Is it more expensive to buy a horse, or buy a custom saddle for Truman? :p

The arena belongs to a woman who lives next door to the boarding facility I live at. I'm lucky that Cairo gets to live on her property, she only boards to people she knows and she takes great care of my girl. I don't have a very good picture but this was the arena before:

She just covered it last year, it's been finished maybe since... December or January.
Suzanne
Seth, CGC & LiLo
plebayo
Mrs. Dr. Kildare

Postby mnp13 » May 2nd, 2010, 9:38 pm

plebayo wrote:However... :/ I don't wear a helmet... I'm a horrible person - I even actually fell at the beach one time and got knocked out so I know the dangers of not wearing one.

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

I was on an international endurance champion who decided to launch from one side of the road to the other - we were in a field and LiLi cleared a ditch, a two lane road, and the ditch on the other side - I exited mid-second-lane and I landed on my forehead on the pavement. I was lucky I didn't break my neck, helmet or no; but it would have split my skull in two without it.

I was 18 and was with a 12 year old and we were over an hour's ride from home when it happened. Long before cell phones and in the middle of nowhere....

Put your damn helmet on girl. :nono:
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby TheRedQueen » May 2nd, 2010, 11:57 pm

She's beautiful! :D
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby SLS61185 » May 3rd, 2010, 4:01 am

Oooo, she's pretty! I've never ridden a horse before... I had my picture taken on one when I was little once. Soooo... Since I'm not a horse person, what's the red thing on her tail?
Stac

Today is the tomorrow that we worried about yesterday - Unknown
SLS61185
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby iluvk9 » May 3rd, 2010, 6:49 am

PUT YOUR HELMET ON!!! :x

I fell off riding in a Hunt and while I got my leg stepped on, as the horse tried to jump over me, my HELMET saved me from brain damage.

My friend jumped on her horse bareback, just to lead him to the barn. He spooked. A simple,"he went left and she went right." No helmet. SEVERE INJURY.

Do I have to kick your ass to wear one? :neener:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby plebayo » May 3rd, 2010, 9:57 am

SLS61185 wrote:Oooo, she's pretty! I've never ridden a horse before... I had my picture taken on one when I was little once. Soooo... Since I'm not a horse person, what's the red thing on her tail?

That is a very hardcore tail bag. I keep her tail braided 24/7/365 unless we go to a show. It helps it grow because you aren't messing with it all the time and it doesn't get caught on everything. She has to have the big gigantic one because she gets what's called "sweet itch" [a reaction to fly bites] and she wacks her tail between her legs really hard to itch her belly and normal lycra [swimsuit material] tail bags don't hold up to the abuse.

----

As far as the helmet things go when we go to shows - I wear one. When we jump at home - I wear one. Sometimes I wear one depending on the ride we're going on. I actually was riding at the beach and had a saddle hardware failure while racing a friend, fell off, got knocked out and was rushed to emergency - luckily just had a concussion. After that I always wore my helmet because it was like a "safety net" for me getting out of my helmet helped build my confidence even if it sounds weird and backwards. I wear my helmet for the serious rides we go on but at home not really as much.
Suzanne
Seth, CGC & LiLo
plebayo
Mrs. Dr. Kildare

Postby PetieMarie22 » May 3rd, 2010, 10:41 am

Very pretty girl!
Kathleen (and George)
Petie Marie - spoiled rotten Pit Bull Terrier
Sunshine Honeysuckle Smith - DSH cat that lives under the couch
Sasha Marie - Bombay Mix = DIVA
PetieMarie22
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby call2arms » May 3rd, 2010, 4:32 pm

Meh, it's when you least expect it that you fall on your head... Flying lead change, horse slips, lands on his knees, I fly over him and he semi-lands on me. Glad my skull was ok, my neck was not so happy though.

And my helmet is always with me even more since I've had that girl in my class who was having a bit of a hard time with cantering her young horse over water puddles (she would buck every time, the rider was quite good at staying in the saddle)... At one point the mare bucked really hard, rider fell off, mare kept bucking and kicked rider in the head. HER HELMET WAS SPLIT on the forehead, and there was a clear shoe mark on it. It was a good brand, certified helmet, not some cheap one either. She left the arena in an ambulance with a wicked concussion.
“Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct.” Chuck Palahniuk

I love pus but I hate people.

I can say words like undifferentiated gonads now!
call2arms
Boys Stink

Postby Pit♥bull » May 3rd, 2010, 5:01 pm

mnp13 wrote: I landed on my forehead on the pavement.
Now we know :|
Pit♥bull
Supremely Bully

Postby plebayo » May 3rd, 2010, 5:46 pm

Meh, it's when you least expect it that you fall on your head... Flying lead change, horse slips, lands on his knees, I fly over him and he semi-lands on me. Glad my skull was ok, my neck was not so happy though.

That's very true...

It's everyone's choice to be stupid or not. I do at least have medical insurance so people's tax dollars are safe.
Suzanne
Seth, CGC & LiLo
plebayo
Mrs. Dr. Kildare

Postby iluvk9 » May 3rd, 2010, 5:47 pm

Suzanne...stop making excuses AND WEAR THE DAMN HELMET. :dance:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby plebayo » May 3rd, 2010, 5:51 pm

LOL I knew I should have just said I wear it 24/7, but it isn't worth lying about.
Suzanne
Seth, CGC & LiLo
plebayo
Mrs. Dr. Kildare

Postby iluvk9 » May 3rd, 2010, 8:09 pm

plebayo wrote:LOL I knew I should have just said I wear it 24/7, but it isn't worth lying about.

Dr. Kildare would be upset if he knew you lied. :dance:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Next

Return to Four Legged, Finned and Feathered Family Members