New flyball record...14.923...video

Weight pull, Protection, Agility, Flyball... you name it!

Postby TheRedQueen » April 25th, 2010, 9:30 am

This page has the wmv video of the run...just the passes though...which were off, as they're show you too...and all of the dogs were sport mixes...border-staffys (border collie x staffordshire bull terriers)

http://www.u-fli.com/index.php?id=66

Pretty damn amazing...
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby iluvk9 » April 25th, 2010, 8:16 pm

How do you get the photos to be videos? :| I click on them and nothing happens.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby TheRedQueen » April 25th, 2010, 11:09 pm

iluvk9 wrote:How do you get the photos to be videos? :| I click on them and nothing happens.

There is a little link at the bottom...a wmv file that has to be uploaded...I haven't seen it on youtube yet...I'll post it when I find it!
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen

Postby fenella » April 26th, 2010, 6:07 pm

HOLY CRAP! :shock:
That's it. I'm getting a border-staffy-jack-whippet. :wink:
fenella
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby iluvk9 » April 27th, 2010, 5:55 am

They were running so fast in the beginning, you couldn't even see they were dogs!!! :shock:

Maybe those men on the sideline should try running a little... :wink: They would improve their shapes.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby TheRedQueen » April 27th, 2010, 9:29 am

iluvk9 wrote:Maybe those men on the sideline should try running a little... :wink: They would improve their shapes.

:neener:

Nah...that's why we all like flyball...we don't have to run *with* our dogs. ;)

TheRedQueen

Postby Pit♥bull » April 27th, 2010, 9:35 am

iluvk9 wrote:Maybe those men on the sideline should try running a little... :wink: They would improve their shapes.
:giggle: LMAO
Pit♥bull
Supremely Bully

Return to Sports