Pedigree Question

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby Rolex+Deebo » April 7th, 2010, 9:43 am

Just got Zivas UKC papers back. Well, her dam is UKC, but no one after that is on her dams side. How in the hell was she Reg.? Were the dogs Reg with a different Registry? There are names of dogs, just no reg. #s. And all of the dogs on her dams side have the word "Raging" in their name. Is that a line/kennel/...? Just a bit baffled. Any body know that line/kennel? Are they ADBA dogs? :|
PR Top Line's Inna White Tee CGC ~aka~ ♥Rolex♥
Deebo ~aka~ Slobber Monkey
Scahill's Goddess Of Light CGC TDI ~aka~ Ziva

Until he extends his circle of compassion to include all living things, man will not himself find peace. Albert Schweitzer
Rolex+Deebo
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby plebayo » April 7th, 2010, 10:27 am

Well on the website it says they allow registration from:

American Dog Breeders Association, Canadian Kennel Club, The Kennel Club, and any FCI affiliated club.

I'm assuming then that only your pups parents are UKC registered.

Also... I found this "kennel":
http://www.ragingstormkennel.com/

They look like backyard breeders to me so I doubt it's the same place lol.
Suzanne
Seth, CGC & LiLo
♥♥Sofie - Always in my heart. ♥♥
plebayo
Mrs. Dr. Kildare

Postby Rolex+Deebo » April 7th, 2010, 11:55 am

Well Zivas sire is 100% Razorsedge( :doh: ) so he has a very extensive UKC background. Her dam is the one with no background. Well, there are names of dogs in there, just no #s. So it had to be from I think (hope)ADBA. Im not worried about it, I got her for free cuz they couldn't sell her. She was a bit mangey.
Well, not so free after the $400 vet bill. :rolleyes2:
Just thought someone could shine some light on this "raging" thing. LOL

Until he extends his circle of compassion to include all living things, man will not himself find peace. Albert Schweitzer
Rolex+Deebo
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Leslie H » April 7th, 2010, 7:19 pm

There is a Raging Moon amstaff kennel. Perhaps her dam was single registered from AKC or ADBA into the UKC. Bred to Razor's Edge dogs, there's a greater likelihood she's an AKC female.
Leslie H
Queen of Weight Pull

Postby Rolex+Deebo » April 7th, 2010, 7:37 pm

Leslie H wrote:There is a Raging Moon amstaff kennel. Perhaps her dam was single registered from AKC or ADBA into the UKC. Bred to Razor's Edge dogs, there's a greater likelihood she's an AKC female.

I wish, I just found her grand-sire, he's ADBA, and from the looks of it very backyard bred. You know, head is this many " , this many lbs....... :puke:

Rolex+Deebo
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Rolex+Deebo » April 10th, 2010, 8:54 am

well, I think Ziva is officially an American Bully. :doh:
With "Razorsedge" on one side, and "Raging" big blue things on the other, I think so.
Damn it, she is destined to be a cow! LOL She is down to 1cup am, and 1cup pm, and she's still fat.
Oh well, she'll look like a fat, mushy puppy for ever. lol not so bad.
A treadmill sounds good bout now though.
Hey, didn't we have a "Bully" section on here, but I cant seem to locate it. Wrong forum? :oops:

Rolex+Deebo
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby pitbullmamaliz » April 10th, 2010, 8:57 am

Wrong forum. :wink: But you're still welcome to stay and post pics! We have some other American Bullies on here! And just 'cause she may be destined to be short and wide doesn't mean she has to be FAT. She can still be ripped.
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Rolex+Deebo » April 10th, 2010, 9:11 am

pitbullmamaliz wrote:Wrong forum. :wink: But you're still welcome to stay and post pics! We have some other American Bullies on here! And just 'cause she may be destined to be short and wide doesn't mean she has to be FAT. She can still be ripped.

oops, LOL, my bad.
I used to be on like 5 forums, then I just stayed here cuz of all the dumb drama on the other ones. lol
I don't know, she is such a chaba waba! I would have to run a mile a day for her to be ripped.

Rolex+Deebo
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby pitbullmamaliz » April 10th, 2010, 9:13 am

Get her a flirtpole or springpole or treadmill. :)
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby dlynne1123 » April 10th, 2010, 5:51 pm

pitbullmamaliz wrote:Wrong forum. :wink: But you're still welcome to stay and post pics! We have some other American Bullies on here! And just 'cause she may be destined to be short and wide doesn't mean she has to be FAT. She can still be ripped.

Panser is from Bully Gangs, and American Bully's they are. They are registered UKC however, and this is what she looks like. (she is the smallest from that kennel at 58 lbs)

She can't turn into a cow due to being an orthopedic nightmare. Shes pretty ripped though, considering the extent of exercise for her is swimming and getting to the pond and back.
Ryder - Rescue APBT
Panser on a Roll - APBT (American Bully?)
Gretchen - the red headed cat that thinks shes a dog
Prudence - the new cat on the block to put the dogs in their place!
Punchlines Better Than Lojac - APBT (RIP)
dlynne1123
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby mrs1two » May 24th, 2010, 4:06 pm

This may be a stupid question, but I had the understanding that pitbull is NOT a breed recognized by the AKC.
mrs1two
Just Whelped

Postby Rolex+Deebo » May 24th, 2010, 7:46 pm

no, its not. LOL
But a lot of AKC dogs are dual registered with the UKC as a APBT. So one dog can be registered as a AST with the AKC, and as a APBT with the UKC. When that happens there is no reg. #s for the non UKC dogs in the Ped.

Rolex+Deebo
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Rolex+Deebo » May 24th, 2010, 7:50 pm

Oh, and I e-mailed the kennel that owns the grand sire, and turns out a very nice gentleman has it, seems very knowledgeable, and a whole lot less "BYB" as I thought from the website. He told me that the "ragging" dogs are from a kennel that bred AST to APBT, so kind of like Razorsedge type of stuff.

Rolex+Deebo
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Return to Pit Bull Talk