"But I love the Dog Whisperer"...

This forum is all about training and behavior. Everything from potty training to working titles!

Postby TinaMartin » March 26th, 2010, 3:04 pm

mnp13 wrote:All the while carrying a large bright blue frog shaped cuz. :rolleyes2:

dork

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Not only am I a member of the Michelle says my dog is fat club I'm the president!
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Postby mnp13 » March 26th, 2010, 7:05 pm

TinaMartin wrote:
mnp13 wrote:All the while carrying a large bright blue frog shaped cuz. :rolleyes2:

dork

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Countrymax
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby TinaMartin » March 29th, 2010, 8:29 am

I will have to go get 1.
Not only am I a member of the Michelle says my dog is fat club I'm the president!
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Postby SassyCassie » March 29th, 2010, 4:29 pm

What about Cassie? I thought she was Rigg's favorite redhead - doesn't that earn her a toy?

I need to go toy shopping. She lost her orange bumpy ball that held treats. I thought it was in the backyard under all the snow, but now that the snow is gone....................no ball. No freakin' idea where it could be. How does a large orange ball just disappear?
The root of ALL evil at dotcorny
SassyCassie
Just Whelped

Postby pitsnok » March 30th, 2010, 12:52 am

Our black kongs always disappear... I've come to the conclusion that my friends must be stealing them for their own pets, because otherwise there must be a kong-loving leprechaun invading our house!
~Brittany, Degan and Harlow's mom

"It is true that Pit Bulls grab and hold on. But what they most often grab and refuse to let go of is your heart, not your arm."
pitsnok
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby amazincc » April 1st, 2010, 11:47 pm

mnp13 wrote:Darwin doesn't squeak, that's why we have him. The non-squeaking frogs and elephants (Darwin and Dexter) are made of heavier, stiffer rubber. I got it so that Connor would stop chewing the squeakers out of all of the other cuz toys. :rolleyes2:

Ahem... ours scream like stuck pigs. :rolleyes2: :nono:
We got them in the mail today, I tossed one to each dog... and the squealing/squeaking ensued. Almost gave me a heart attack, since I didn't expect it AT ALL after reading your post. :shock: :bs:

Of course, the boys are absolutely delighted, so... who am I to spoil their fun??? :| :giggle:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby Ino » April 2nd, 2010, 1:27 am

amazincc wrote:
mnp13 wrote:Darwin doesn't squeak, that's why we have him. The non-squeaking frogs and elephants (Darwin and Dexter) are made of heavier, stiffer rubber. I got it so that Connor would stop chewing the squeakers out of all of the other cuz toys. :rolleyes2:

Ahem... ours scream like stuck pigs. :rolleyes2: :nono:
We got them in the mail today, I tossed one to each dog... and the squealing/squeaking ensued. Almost gave me a heart attack, since I didn't expect it AT ALL after reading your post. :shock: :bs:

Of course, the boys are absolutely delighted, so... who am I to spoil their fun??? :| :giggle:

LMAO
Ino has 2 of the blue elephants in different sizes and both of them squeaked- we got them at our local pet store (who also had squeaky Ruffians frogs). I actually found their squeak to be a little more obnoxious than the cuz toy because it was a higher pitch- but atleast he gets a kick out of teasing me with the squeaker and they are outside walk toys only.... and he kills the squeaker quickly!!! He also likes the turtle toy that Ruffians makes, but they also squeak :doh:.
Ino
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby mnp13 » April 2nd, 2010, 7:07 pm

:shock:

lmao

Ours don't have squeekers have them.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Previous

Return to Training & Behavior