Beaver mix???

Post your pics and vids here.

Postby Ino » March 21st, 2010, 7:53 pm

This was from a few days ago- Ino decided moving rocks under the wateris fun!!

And this is from today- it is as close to low impact as he will go! Chewing fallen trees under the water is fun too!!
Ino
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby CinderDee » March 21st, 2010, 8:03 pm

That's such a beautiful spot & he really seems to love the water. It's great exercise for him. :mrgreen:
He's a handsome boy!
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby pitbullmamaliz » March 21st, 2010, 8:07 pm

How funny!
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby amazincc » March 21st, 2010, 8:08 pm

Yup... definitely part beaver... :giggle:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby Ino » March 21st, 2010, 8:21 pm

It really is pretty here! I am going to miss the beauty of the seasons changing when I move back to Fl. I will have to find pools for Ino to swim in because he loves to swim and there is not too many gator free fresh water places in the area, aside from pools! Not sure if he is going to enjoy the brackish water there. He cracks me up every time I watch him swim. He gets SO into it!! If I ask him if he is ready to come out- he swims to the deepest part so I can't come in to get him without getting soaked- and that water is freezing :crazy2: . I learned if I say bye (and start to walk away)instead, he will come out (after he watches me to see if I am bluffing) :| !
Ino
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby amazincc » March 21st, 2010, 8:32 pm

Ino wrote: I am going to miss the beauty of the seasons changing when I move back to Fl. I will have to find pools for Ino to swim in because he loves to swim and there is not too many gator free fresh water places in the area, aside from pools! Not sure if he is going to enjoy the brackish water there.

Be very, very careful where you let him go swimming in FL... all the pesticides collect/run off into any body of water, especially after it rains. Read this topic - viewtopic.php?f=44&t=32606

I wish I had known those things before letting Mick and Sepp swim in FL on a daily basis. :neutral:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby Jenn » March 21st, 2010, 9:11 pm

8)
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby Ino » March 21st, 2010, 10:08 pm

amazincc wrote:
Ino wrote: I am going to miss the beauty of the seasons changing when I move back to Fl. I will have to find pools for Ino to swim in because he loves to swim and there is not too many gator free fresh water places in the area, aside from pools! Not sure if he is going to enjoy the brackish water there.

Be very, very careful where you let him go swimming in FL... all the pesticides collect/run off into any body of water, especially after it rains. Read this topic - http://www.pitbulltalk.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=32606

I wish I had known those things before letting Mick and Sepp swim in FL on a daily basis. :neutral:

I definately will be careful. Thanks for the heads up. I am hopeful that once I get a house- I can put a pool in with an elevated lip and good landscaping so runoff won't enter. I also would need to get a good cover because I am pretty sure those mosquito spray trucks still make their rounds through the county. I never liked that they did that and they do not even give residents any warning. I will not be using weed killers or pesticides. I am studying green building in school right now and am taking a sustainable landscaping class- it is unbelievable the wasteful resources needed for lawns- if I do not get a house in a deed restricted area (a lot of developments require specific lawn care and crap like that where I am going), I am going to try to go with native or adapted plant landscaping instead of traditional ornamental plants and a lawn. It does not require the same chemical inputs and watering requirements.
Ino
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby madremissy » March 21st, 2010, 10:37 pm

He loves that water. He is too funny going under.
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby pitsnok » March 22nd, 2010, 12:24 am

He is in heaven!! I love it!
~Brittany, Degan and Harlow's mom

"It is true that Pit Bulls grab and hold on. But what they most often grab and refuse to let go of is your heart, not your arm."
pitsnok
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby iluvk9 » March 22nd, 2010, 5:52 am

LMAO Oh my, he is a VERY strong beaver!
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Ino » March 23rd, 2010, 12:21 pm

iluvk9 wrote:LMAO Oh my, he is a VERY strong beaver!

:giggle: He's like a beaver on steroids!!
Ino
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Return to Gallery and Cinema