Dog, I Love You But.....

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby furever_pit » February 5th, 2010, 12:16 am

katiek0417 wrote:Axo, I love you, but...well...just stop biting me, okay? Really? You're nearly 7 months old. At least learn to bite me a little more softly...

Haha. Sounds like my Gator.
Gotta love them!
furever_pit
Supremely Bully

Postby katiek0417 » February 5th, 2010, 7:36 pm

furever_pit wrote:
katiek0417 wrote:Axo, I love you, but...well...just stop biting me, okay? Really? You're nearly 7 months old. At least learn to bite me a little more softly...

Haha. Sounds like my Gator.
Gotta love them!

Really? You sure about that? :doh:
"Rumor has it, compulsion is evil."

Katrina
Sacha CGC - Dumb Lab
Nisha CGC, PDC, PSA TC, PSA 1 - Crazy Malinois
Drusilla SLUT- Pet
Nemo - Dual-Purpose Narcotics
Cy TC, PSA 1, PSA 2, 2009 PSA Level 3 National Champion
Axo - Psycho Puppy
Rocky - RIP My Baby Boy
katiek0417
pointy ear hoarder

Postby maberi » February 5th, 2010, 9:01 pm

Kayden I love you but when you have to take a sh!t, just go outside and get it done with. Don't lay on the bed leaking a$$ juice that smells like a rotting fish all night
Look beyond what your own eyes see
maberi
I Save My Empty Calories For The Bottle

Postby katiek0417 » February 5th, 2010, 9:06 pm

maberi wrote:Kayden I love you but when you have to take a sh!t, just go outside and get it done with. Don't lay on the bed leaking a$$ juice that smells like a rotting fish all night

:puke:
"Rumor has it, compulsion is evil."

Katrina
Sacha CGC - Dumb Lab
Nisha CGC, PDC, PSA TC, PSA 1 - Crazy Malinois
Drusilla SLUT- Pet
Nemo - Dual-Purpose Narcotics
Cy TC, PSA 1, PSA 2, 2009 PSA Level 3 National Champion
Axo - Psycho Puppy
Rocky - RIP My Baby Boy
katiek0417
pointy ear hoarder

Postby demolitionic » February 8th, 2010, 10:40 pm

Squish, I love you, but MUST you barrel out of the crate like a bat out of hell? And then MUST you zoomie across the ceramic tile floors where you have NO traction so you mow down everything breakable in your quest to take that corner, just a little faster?
Time to nut up or shut up.
demolitionic
Devoutly Bully

Postby mnp13 » February 9th, 2010, 12:30 am

I actually do know that those are your claw marks in the butter, even if you are playing innocent in the living room sleeping on your chair.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Marinepits » February 9th, 2010, 8:56 am

DAMMIT, Mac! If you're going to yack piles of bile after chewing on the firewood, MUST you run to the one rug in the house to do so? Why not just barf on the tile? Save your mom some work for a change. :neutral:
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Malli » February 9th, 2010, 1:35 pm

Oscar, why must you express your anal glands on the couch cuddle blanket, and leave me figure it out via wafting smell?
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby Marinepits » February 9th, 2010, 2:27 pm

:lol3: OMG, don't you just HATE that?!?
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Malli » February 9th, 2010, 3:15 pm

Thank Dog for washing machines!
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby Choncho » March 10th, 2010, 2:27 pm

Choncho, I love you but could you please not sleep with your butt on my face and then fart in the middle of my sleep?
Choncho I love you but could you please jump your butt in bed because I dont want to lift your 80 pounds of your guts :| everynight.
I am working on it.
Choncho
Just Whelped

Postby Choncho » March 10th, 2010, 5:09 pm

delilahsmommy wrote:Delilah i love you but do you really have to lick the couch for no reason at all????
Delilah i love you but do you have to lay right on top of me at every minute???

HAHAHA, thats what Choncho Does all the time. :bowDown:
I am working on it.
Choncho
Just Whelped

Postby HappyPuppy » March 10th, 2010, 8:47 pm

Ruby, I love you, but please don't drop your muddy ball in my underwear while I am on the toilet ..........again.

Ruby, you could sleep in our bed with us if your weren't such a covers/mattress hog!
Ruby Underfoot, CGC
HappyPuppy
Supremely Bully

Postby airwalk » March 10th, 2010, 10:03 pm

Doogie, it is going to be a long next 4-6 weeks if you keep acting like a butt head, ignoring commands and escaping from your crate....
airwalk
I live here

Postby TinaMartin » March 11th, 2010, 10:24 am

Gator I love you but REALLY! must you flood your crate every time I walk in the house?!
Not only am I a member of the Michelle says my dog is fat club I'm the president!
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Postby HappyChick » April 1st, 2010, 10:04 pm

Leni I love you, but PLEEESE stop chewing up everything you can get your teeth on!
Angie & crew

http://www.epitome-dog-rescue.org

My beloved Vincenzo 07/22/05 - 11/16/09 forever in my heart. Cancer sucks.
HappyChick
Loyally Bully

Postby amazincc » April 1st, 2010, 11:13 pm

Daisy, Sepp, Faust... I love you. Period. Got no complaints. :| :wink:

:heartbeat: :D
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby Malli » April 2nd, 2010, 2:15 am

:neener:
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby airwalk » April 2nd, 2010, 9:58 am

Doogie baby..if you are going to redesign shoes...could you please do so to someone elses, I sort of like mine!
airwalk
I live here

Postby Hoyden » April 2nd, 2010, 10:06 am

If you are going to climb onto the counter to reach the dental chews on top of the fridge, can you avoid getting your hind foot stuck in the toaster? You are quite capable of reaching them without standing on/in the toaster.

Love ~ Your bitchy mother who had hoped to sleep in a little because there was no school today.
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

PreviousNext

Return to Pit Bull Talk