Cesar at it Again

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby maberi » March 8th, 2010, 10:24 am

Not too often that they actually show dog fights on the show. My guess is that this happens way more often than they let on. I feel bad for the pit in question. He was definitely set up to fail

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=MMmYX6KzoQg
Look beyond what your own eyes see
maberi
I Save My Empty Calories For The Bottle

Postby Wyldmoonwoman » March 8th, 2010, 10:52 am

OMG that was a complete disaster
"If I were not a man, I would like to be a bird. As I am a man, I do the next best thing, and ride a bicycle." -- Rev. Maltie, a cyclist in the late 1800s
Wyldmoonwoman
Full of Bully

Postby tiva » March 8th, 2010, 10:52 am

That clips makes me furious. Talk about setting a dog up to fail; talk about a train wreck waiting to happen. Hello? Don't you idiots know how to read the signs of a dog who is getting tense and is ready to be pushed over threshold?

What really pisses me off is that he blames it all on the owners' presence, rather than on his own idiocy.
tiva
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby pitbullmamaliz » March 8th, 2010, 11:01 am

Ugh, I've seen that clip before. It's horrible.
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby LMM » March 8th, 2010, 11:33 am

Son of a monkey that pisses me off.

I've never seen it before and I don't have sound at work. I was trying to piece it together with the editing. She was having a problem with her dog and took her dog to Cesar for help. Then they just threw him in with the existing pack? Is that what happened?
LMM
I'll Kick Your Ass

Postby maberi » March 8th, 2010, 11:58 am

LMM wrote:Son of a monkey that pisses me off.

I've never seen it before and I don't have sound at work. I was trying to piece it together with the editing. She was having a problem with her dog and took her dog to Cesar for help. Then they just threw him in with the existing pack? Is that what happened?

The dog was staying with Cesar on site at his place and his owners arrived to visit him when all sh!t broke loose
maberi

Postby LMM » March 8th, 2010, 12:10 pm

Well in that case, I do think the owner's presence played a part. But seriously, NONE of them could have prevented this from happening??? The great DW wasn't reading the signs??

The first fight it was BLATANTLY obvious what was going down. I mean the only way to make it more obvious was if the dog talked and actually spoke to say "he's pissing me off and I am going to chew his ass now". Crisis :rolleyes2:
LMM
I'll Kick Your Ass

Postby TinaMartin » March 8th, 2010, 12:38 pm

:x >( :cuss: :nono: :puke:
Not only am I a member of the Michelle says my dog is fat club I'm the president!
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Postby maberi » March 8th, 2010, 1:34 pm

I'll bet you my lunch there is an e-collar hiding under that bandana
maberi

Postby amazincc » March 8th, 2010, 2:02 pm

WTF... no way would I have "traded" dogs after that. :shock: :rolleyes2:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby Malli » March 8th, 2010, 2:34 pm

Is this Trinity?

I can't view it, blocked from my country due to copyright...
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby pitsnok » March 8th, 2010, 2:35 pm

I'll bet you my lunch there is an e-collar hiding under that bandana

The narrator said she was wearing one when they came back to the owners house. I guess that's their way of coming clean that they use them...

I agree Christine. I was baffled that Cesar's suggestion was to just trade dogs...WTF??? I thought you were supposed to be a dog whisperer who can fix dogs? geez.
~Brittany, Degan and Harlow's mom

"It is true that Pit Bulls grab and hold on. But what they most often grab and refuse to let go of is your heart, not your arm."
pitsnok
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby amazincc » March 8th, 2010, 3:17 pm

pitsnok wrote:

I agree Christine. I was baffled that Cesar's suggestion was to just trade dogs...WTF??? I thought you were supposed to be a dog whisperer who can fix dogs? geez.

I was more baffled by the owners... I can't imagine trading in one of my dogs, no matter what the problem may be. And some serious education on DA would've been way more appropriate and could've helped w/management rather than hoping for - and not getting - a "cure". :rolleyes2:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby pitsnok » March 8th, 2010, 3:29 pm

I was more baffled by the owners... I can't imagine trading in one of my dogs, no matter what the problem may be. And some serious education on DA would've been way more appropriate and could've helped w/management rather than hoping for - and not getting - a "cure".

Agreed.

I wish I knew their circumstances before going to Cesar, but there are SO many people who have learned to manage DA. I just can't imagine giving a dog up just because of that ESPECIALLY without even attempting to manage it first.

I was glad to see that the owner decided she wanted to keep her though...I just hope it worked out for them. :sad2:
~Brittany, Degan and Harlow's mom

"It is true that Pit Bulls grab and hold on. But what they most often grab and refuse to let go of is your heart, not your arm."
pitsnok
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby madremissy » March 8th, 2010, 5:35 pm

That made me cry. Poor dogs.
Why was Trinity at CM place in the first place? For training? To "fix" DA? Was she too protective around her owners? I would never trade dogs! How could he have just said that out of the bl?. And then to put her right back in the same situation in the trailer where they were talking.
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby kera09 » March 8th, 2010, 7:02 pm

wowwwww, what a moron!!!!! :cuss: she clearly has issues with other dogs, why keep setting her up for failure??? :cuss: :cuss: :mad2:
duge, ava, lulu and martini's momma :)
kera09
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Tubular Toby » March 8th, 2010, 8:17 pm

Wow. If some dog trainer was like "Hey, how about we just trade dogs?" I would start LAUGHING (out of shock, mind you), take my dog, and go find a trainer that was confident that they could help me. That is ludicrous.
-Kristen
Owned by Totally Tubular Toby

Buy the ticket, take the ride

http://tubular-toby.blogspot.com/
Tubular Toby
Confident Young Bully

Postby furever_pit » March 16th, 2010, 4:34 pm

I've seen this clip before and it turns my stomach.
I too wish these owners had found a different trainer and just put in the time and effort to manage the DA. Unfortunately, there are a lot of owners who aren't too keen on just managing the problem though (at least from what I have experienced). They seem to want to fix Fido so that he can "enjoy" the company of other dogs. :rolleyes2:
furever_pit
Supremely Bully

Postby IzzysDad » March 19th, 2010, 5:15 am

Wow.
IzzysDad
Just Whelped

Postby plebayo » March 19th, 2010, 10:24 am

This episode is way, way old news.

I guess I still stand by the fact that he can house 25 dogs together with little problem yet some people have to crate and rotate simply 2. :|
Suzanne
Seth, CGC & LiLo
♥♥Sofie - Always in my heart. ♥♥
plebayo
Mrs. Dr. Kildare

Next

Return to Pit Bull Talk