Flyball brags...

Weight pull, Protection, Agility, Flyball... you name it!

Postby TheRedQueen » March 8th, 2010, 10:11 am

just a few brags...

We took four teams this weekend to the Hairirer Jump Jets tourney in Franklin, VA. We took four places this weekend too...2 firsts, 1 second and 1 third! :D All of the dogs ran well...especially considering this was the first tourney since Dec.!

Score ran some really nice times...despite my troubles with the new starting lights... :doh: He turned in quite a few 3.9 second runs...and destroyed a basketball in one day (we use them for his tug toy...he usually can go through one over the course of a couple of tournaments). Guess I need to find some schools to donate used balls! :rolleyes2:

Sawyer ran well, despite being out of shape due to the snow (he won't go out and play without John)...and was a noisy, but good boy. Kat (PoodleMamaKat) ran him all weekend, and did a great job with the little idiot Aussie!

Inara ran well, as usual for me...but also ran really well for a teammate (unheard of in the past!)...INCLUDING running for her when I had to put Score on the team to help them out after another dog was hurting. Score ran start for me...Inara ran anchor for Denise...amazing! They did a great job!

A great, drunken flyball weekend...(I was so smashed on Saturday, I was falling down in the lanes...the judges were laughing so hard). :D I love my team, and I love flyball!
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby pitbullmamaliz » March 8th, 2010, 10:18 am

Bravo! :clap:
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Jenn » March 8th, 2010, 12:55 pm

Way to go 8)
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby maberi » March 8th, 2010, 1:28 pm

Congrats!!! Sounds like you guys had an awesome weekend and could probably use an extra day off to relax.

Score is the man. The boy can fly!
Look beyond what your own eyes see
maberi
I Save My Empty Calories For The Bottle

Postby PoodleMaMaKat » March 8th, 2010, 10:05 pm

TheRedQueen wrote:A great, drunken flyball weekend...(I was so smashed on Saturday, I was falling down in the lanes...the judges were laughing so hard). I love my team, and I love flyball!

AGREED!!! A box judge asked me if you were going to hurt yourself while running Score.

maberi wrote:Sounds like you guys had an awesome weekend and could probably use an extra day off to relax.

I SECOND THAT!! Work today was rough!
Kat
Kodi- Mini Poodle
Mia Puppy - Standard Poodle

If you ever doubt your own beauty, look into your dogs eyes and see for yourself what they see in you.
PoodleMaMaKat
Just Whelped

Postby IzzysDad » March 19th, 2010, 6:39 am

Sounds awesome. Congrats!
IzzysDad
Just Whelped

Return to Sports