Meet Chicka

Post your pics and vids here.

Postby pitsnok » March 5th, 2010, 11:19 pm

So Tanner started working at a new shop a few weeks ago. (He builds and paints custom cars.) The shop is in kind of a bad area of town, and there is a lot of expensive equipment inside it. ANYWAY, Chicka is their 'guard dog'. There used to be a Chico but he disappeared--I assume he was stolen, but they do have barbed wire around the perimeter of the fence, so who knows.
Anyway, I went down to have lunch with Tanner today and got to meet Chicka...and I fell in love. She is so so soooo sweet. She is kind of petite but has the biggest paws, and big ole head. If she likes you she immediately lays on her back for you to rub her belly. She gives lots of kisses, and just wants to be loved on. ANYWAY, I am really sad about Chicka. She seems content--Tanner said she just lays around all day, but she lives at the shop. There is a yard in the back where she goes when no one is at the shop, and a big dog house and bed for her... but she doesn't go home to a house somewhere, and doesn't even have a collar. She had really saggy nipples so I assume she has probably had a few litters of puppies, or at least one recently. She is only about 3. I mean she isn't living in cruel conditions or anything, and she obviously gets plenty to eat but still I feel so sad for her.
I want to have a pamper day with her, And get her spayed and micro chipped, give her a bath because girl is DIRTY, get her a sparky pink collar, and paint her nails. Or just bring her home.

Poor baby girl!!
~Brittany, Degan and Harlow's mom

"It is true that Pit Bulls grab and hold on. But what they most often grab and refuse to let go of is your heart, not your arm."
pitsnok
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby pitbullmamaliz » March 5th, 2010, 11:24 pm

What a little love bug!
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby kera09 » March 5th, 2010, 11:26 pm

awwwww :( shes pretty and deserves to live in a home! pit bulls dont make very good "guard" dogs. maybe you can talk them into having someone take her home at nite!
duge, ava, lulu and martini's momma :)
kera09
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby pitsnok » March 5th, 2010, 11:31 pm

Haha that is what tanner told his boss. He was like "man Gus I hate to tell you this but pits don't make very good guard dogs..."
I just feel like tanner needs to start taking treats and toys to her to at least make it a little better.

"It is true that Pit Bulls grab and hold on. But what they most often grab and refuse to let go of is your heart, not your arm."
pitsnok
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby LMM » March 5th, 2010, 11:39 pm

She is beautiful! I wish she had a home to go to at night :(
LMM
I'll Kick Your Ass

Postby iluvk9 » March 6th, 2010, 7:31 pm

Awwww! What a sweet looking girl! Maybe you can give Tanner some marrow bones to bring to her, once in awhile?
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby pitsnok » March 6th, 2010, 9:57 pm

Oh good news is that Chico came back to the shop today!

pitsnok
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Malli » March 7th, 2010, 4:19 am

Oscar's mum only had one litter and her nipples were more promenant then that, doesn't necessarily mean anything. She lived outside for most of her life, too.

Doesn't sound like too bad of a life :|

I wouldn't want it for my dog, but thats just my personal preference.

I'm glad that Chico came back :)
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby pitsnok » March 25th, 2010, 8:44 pm

BTW. Their names are Poncho and Poncha... not Chico and Chicka. hahaha
(how embarrassing.)

Tanner taught Chicka, er... I mean Poncha to sit and lay down. I think we are going to buy some treats and toys so they can have at least a little happiness in their lives!

pitsnok
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby mnp13 » March 27th, 2010, 9:29 pm

You know how to get them to spay her? Tell them all about her dripping blood around their shop during her "time." :devil: (that has worked for three people so far who told me all about how they just wanted "one litter" from their dog)

It sounds like they are taking care of them at least, so that's something....
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby pitsnok » March 28th, 2010, 3:14 am

I remember when Tanner first started working there he told me his boss mentioned wanting to get her spayed, so that is good. His dogs just aren't a priority at all-- they aren't really pets as much as they are just 'shop dogs'...more like a deterrent to keep people from trying to break in. And I mean, they aren't being neglected, or starving or anything...I just would never be able to be so not-involved with my dogs.

(Then again, I'm kind of the crazy dog lady so there's a chance I could be entirely too sensitive :| )

pitsnok
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby pitsnok » April 1st, 2010, 9:30 pm

UUGHHHH!

Poncha is pregnant again.

:cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

He said he wants to get her fixed after this... I told Tanner to tell him that I will voluntarily take her myself to the low-income spay and neuter clinic, or to the humane society pit bull fixing thing they have going on right now.

ugh.

(the bad thing is I am definitely gonna have puppy fever)

pitsnok
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby PetieMarie22 » April 5th, 2010, 10:03 am

That sucks. A couple rounds of heat was all we needed to jet my dog to the vet for spding. Even though we were in a bad financial position at the time - it was too gross!
Kathleen (and George)
Petie Marie - spoiled rotten Pit Bull Terrier
Sunshine Honeysuckle Smith - DSH cat that lives under the couch
Sasha Marie - Bombay Mix = DIVA
PetieMarie22
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Return to Gallery and Cinema